Top Current Affairs of the day: Instantly obtain Latest Current Affairs with all essential info, Be the first to know all the Today Top Current affairs 6th November 2021 top news, Major Issues, Current News, Important events in National Current News as well as International level with clear explanation. For all competitive exams and Interviews, equip yourself with the Latest Top Current Affairs 6th November 2021 granted here.
Top Current Affairs
World Numbat Day: 6 November 2021
- World Numbat Day is observed on the first Saturday in November.
- For the year 2021, the day fell on 6 November 2021.
- The numbat (Myrmecobius fasciatus) is a small marsupial that was once found across most of southern Australia.
- The day shows appreciation for this mammal.
- It’s also a day to encourage action to help conserve these endangered animals.
Bhaker and Foroughi win air pistol mixed team gold in President’s Cup
- India’s woman pistol ace Manu Bhaker and Iran’s Olympic champion Javad Foroughi won the 10m air pistol mixed team gold at the inaugural ISSF President’s Cup.
- The Indo-Iranian pair defeated the French-Russian duo of Mathilde Lamolle and Artem Chernousov 16-8 in the gold medal match on November 5, 2021.
- Yashaswini Deswal who was paired with Slovakian Juraj Tuzinsky, ended 10th.
China successfully launches 3 new remote sensing satellites
- China on 6 November 2021 successfully launched three new remote sensing satellites from the Xichang Satellite Launch Centre in the country’s southwestern Sichuan province.
- The satellites, belonging to the Yaogan-35 family, were launched by a Long March-2D carrier rocket and entered the planned orbit successfully.
- This launch marked the 396th mission for the Long March series carrier rockets.
NASA, USGS release first Landsat 9 light images of Earth
- Landsat 9, a joint mission between NASA and the US Geological Survey, has collected its first light images of the Earth.
- The images show remote coastal islands and inlets of the Kimberley region of Western Australia, Glaciers high in the Himalayas, white sands of Pensacola Beach, etc.
- All the images provide a preview of how the mission will help people manage vital natural resources.
Tarak Sinha, one of India’s most respected cricket coaches, dies
- Tarak Sinha, the Indian coach with the most international and first-class cricketers as his disciples, passed away in November 2021.
- Tarak Sinha was the fifth Indian cricket coach after Desh Prem Azad, Gurcharan Singh, Ramakant Achrekar, and Sunita Sharma to receive the Dronacharya Award.
- The coach from Delhi was awarded the honor in 2018.
India to host Delhi Regional Security Dialogue on Afghanistan
- Delhi Regional Security Dialogue on Afghanistan will be hosted by India on 10th November 2021.
- The meeting will be chaired by National Security Advisor Ajit Doval.
- Central Asian countries as well as Russia and Iran have confirmed their participation.
- This is the first time all Central Asian countries, not just Afghanistan’s immediate land neighbors, are participating in this format.
International Day for Preventing Exploitation of Environment in War
- International Day for Preventing the Exploitation of the Environment in War and Armed Conflict is observed every year on 6 Nov.
- United Nations General Assembly declared the day in 2001.
- The day aims to educate people about what effects do war and armed conflict have on the environment.
- The day also raises awareness about the protection of the environment and ecosystem in any circumstance.
Hilary Charlesworth elected to the International Court of Justice
- Veteran Australian judge Hilary Charlesworth has been elected to the International Court of Justice (ICJ).
- She will replace James Crawford, who died in May 2021 and had been on the Court since 2014.
- She will serve the remainder of Mr. Crawford’s nine-year term, which has some two years remaining.
- Professor Charlesworth has become the fifth women judge ever at the ICJ.
Barcelona confirms appointment of Xavi Hernandez as head coach
- FC Barcelona has reached an agreement with Xavi Hernandez for him to become the first-team coach for the rest of the current season and two more seasons.
- Xavi Hernandez has left his current club, Al-Sadd of Qatar.
- Xavi is a legend at FC Barcelona and his 767 appearances for the senior team were a record until he was surpassed recently by Leo Messi (778).
India and Senegal sign MoU on health and medicine
- India and Senegal signed an MoU on health and medicine in Dakar on 5 November 2021.
- Both sides also celebrated the 60th anniversary of their diplomatic ties.
- The MoU entails collaboration including disease surveillance, medical research, drugs and pharma, medical equipment, and traditional medicine.
Two Indian Army officers get Tenzing Norgay National Award
- Two Indian Army officers have received the prestigious Tenzing Norgay National Adventure Award by the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports.
- Lieutenant Colonel Servesh Dhadwal and Colonel Amit Bisht have been awarded it.
- Lt Col Dhadwal has been awarded for his skydiving activities.
- Colonel Amit Bisht, Sena Medal was awarded for his land activities.
@Top Current Affairs 6th November 2021
#Top Current Affairs 6th November 2021
Important Link :-