NRCP Recruitment 2021 for Young Professional – 13 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – National Research Center On Pomegranate has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Young Professional. There are 13 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. Interested candidates who completed their can apply for this recruitment on or before 18 January 2021. The educational qualification of the candidates must be PG/B.Sc/Graduate/Diploma. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
About NCRP: The ICAR-National Research Centre on Pomegranate, Solapur (Maharashtra), was established on June 16, 2005, by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research, New Delhi, as a step to strengthen research and development infrastructure for pomegranate crop. Though Universities and institutes all over the world are having research programmes on pomegranate, this is the only institution working solely on pomegranate. The centre was established to fulfil the growing demand for pomegranate both in domestic and export market through tapping the immense production potential prevailing in the country.
NRCP Recruitment 2021 Notification Details
National Research Centre on Pomegranate offers the latest job opportunity titled as National Research Centre on Pomegranate Recruitment 2021 for the engagement of Young Professional – II & I – 13 Posts. Candidates who are having Diploma, Degree, PG in Relevant Disciplines qualifications are eligible for these vacancies. Further information regarding National Research Centre on Pomegranate Recruitment 2021 like Education Required, Age Limitations, Mode of Selection, Per Month Salary, Form Submission Charges and Method of Applying should be checked out written below in the post.
|National Research Centre on Pomegranate
|Type of Employment
|Central Govt Jobs
NRCP Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
|No of Posts
|Young Professional – II
|Young Professional – I
Pay Scale for NRCP Recruitment 2021
- Young Professional-I – Rs. 25,000/-
- Young Professional-II – Rs. 35,000/-
Eligibility Criteria for NRCP Recruitment 2021 for Young Professional
Educational Qualification for NRCP Young Professional Recruitment 2021
- Graduate in Agriculture / Science / Arts / Commerce / IPR or Diploma holders in Agricultural Sciences. OR
- Graduate degree in Agriculture and Allied Sciences, or Diploma holder in Horticulture / Technology / Engineering from recognized university OR
- Graduate Degree (B. Sc.) or Diploma Holder in Plant Pathology / Agriculture Biotechnology / Life Sciences / Agricultural Sciences / Horticulture / Agriculture / Any discipline. OR
- Graduate Degree (B.Sc.) / Diploma in Agriculture / Agricultural Biotechnology / Plant Biotechnology / Life
- Graduate or Diploma holder in Agriculture / Horticulture / Zoology / Nematology OR
- Graduation in Horticulture / Agriculture / Science / Technology or Diploma in Agriculture / Science / Horticulture.
- Postgraduate in (IPR/Agriculture Science/Biotechnology) or Graduate Degree holders in relevant IPR/Agricultural Sciences OR
- Postgraduates in Agricultural Sciences or graduate degree holder in Agriculture / Horticultural Science OR
- Graduates with at least 60% marks in Computer Application / Information Technology / Computer Science / Artificial Intelligence / Operating Systems / Software Engineering / Computer Graphics with one-year experience in the relevant field. OR
- Postgraduate in Agriculture and Allied Sciences, or Graduate in Agricultural Sciences / Engineering / Technology / Business Administration from recognized university OR
- Post Graduates in relevant subject Agriculture / Horticulture / Soil Science / Chemistry / Biochemistry or any other relevant field or graduate degree holders in relevant agricultural sciences/ Engineering / Technology / Business Administration / Areas of Humanities according to need. OR
- Postgraduate in Horticulture / Agriculture / Science / Technology or Graduate Degree in Agricultural Sciences / Horticulture Science.
Age Limit for NRCP Recruitment 2021
- Young Professional Positions: 21 – 45 years
- Age relaxation SC/ST/ OBC/PWD/Women and other exempted categories as per Govt guidelines
NRCP Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
- No Application Fee Required
- NIHFW Recruitment 2021 Notification Out for Pharmacist/Receptionist/Stenographer
- BEL Recruitment 2021 Notification Out for Technician Apprentice
- CMTI Recruitment 2021 Notification Out for Project Assistant/Project Fellow
Selection Process for NRCP Recruitment 2021
The candidates having edge over others on possession of essential and desirable qualifications will be short-listed and called for interview. Mere possession of essential or desirable qualifications doesn’t entitle the candidate for calling for interview/selection.
How to apply for NRCP Recruitment 2021 for Young Professional
- Visit the official website of NRCP.
- Verify the notification details to check out whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational qualification, Experience, Age Proof, and other relevant documents to the email address stated below.
Email ID: email@example.com
Important Links to NRCP Recruitment 2021
NRCP Recruitment 2021 notification has released, apply for 13 Young Professional vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can fill up Young Professional posts before 18th January 2021. You can check the below table before applying for the National Research Centre on Pomegranate (NRCP) notification 2021.
|How to Apply
A Quick FAQ to NRCP Recruitment 2021
What is the full form of NRCP?
National Research Centre on Pomegranate
How many seats have been allocated in NRCP Recruitment 2021?
The number of seats that allocated for the National Research Centre on Pomegranate is 13.
Which are the positions announced in NRCP Recruitment 2021?
According to the official NRCP notification job, seekers can apply only for Young Professionals positions.
What is the eligibility for applying for the NRCP Young Professional Recruitment 2021?
The candidates must have passed a Diploma, Graduate, Post Graduate Degree, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
What is the Age limit for NRCP Recruitment 2021?
Applicants age should be
1. Minimum age of 21 years
2. Maximum age of 45 years as on date of interview.
What is the salary of NRCP Recruitment 2021?
Young Professional-I – Rs. 25,000/-
Young Professional-II – Rs. 35,000/-
What is the Selection Procedure for NRCP Recruitment 2021?
The candidates having edge over others on possession of essential and desirable qualifications will be short-listed and called for interview.
How to apply for NRCP Recruitment 2021 for Young Professional?
All interested and eligible candidates should download the application form from the official website and submit the filled application form along with required through e-mail id (firstname.lastname@example.org) on or before 18 January 2021.
What is the last date to apply online NRCP Young Professional Recruitment 2021 Application?
The application submission window will be open online till 18 January 2021.