NIHFW Recruitment 2021 for Pharmacist/Receptionist/Stenographer – 20 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW) has invited applications for the Pharmacist, Receptionist, Stenographer and other posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for NIHFW Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed application format on or before 26 February 2021.
National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW) Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi is going to invite online applications for Pharmacist, Receptionist, Stenographer and other 20 posts in NIHFW Munirka. Persons who possess all the necessary educational qualifications and eligibility criteria may apply for the vacant posts.
NIHFW Recruitment 2021 Notification Details
NIHFW invites applications for recruitment of 20 Pharmacist, Receptionist, Stenographer Grade III, Assistant Store Keeper, Copy Holder, Feeder, Laboratory Attendant, Animal Attendant, Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website http://www.nihfw.org/. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
Assistant Store Keeper/MTS/Others
|Salary||Level 1 to 5|
|Job location||New Delhi|
|Application Last date||26 February 2021|
NIHFW Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
NIHFW Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|Name of Post||No. of Post|
|Stenographer Grade III||09|
|Assistant Store Keeper||01|
|Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||04|
Pay Scale for NIHFW Recruitment 2021
|Name of Post||Pay scale|
|Stenographer Grade III||Level 4|
|Assistant Store Keeper||Level 2|
|Copy Holder||Level 2|
|Laboratory Attendant||Level 1|
|Animal Attendant||Level 1|
|Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||Level 1|
Eligibility Criteria for NIHFW Recruitment 2021 for Stenographer/Pharmacist/Receptionist
Educational Qualification for NIHFW Receptionist Recruitment 2021
- Diploma in Pharmacy of a recognized University or equivalent. Should be registered with Pharmacy Council of India.
- Matric/Higher Secondary or equivalent. Certificate as EPABX Telephone Operator/sufficient experience to handle EPABX junction boards.
Stenographer Grade III:
- Matric or its equivalent. Speed in shorthand 80 w.p.m. Speed in typewriting 40 w.p.m.
Assistant Store Keeper:
- Matriculation or equivalent. Experience in dealing or assisting in the processing of cases for procurement of stores; checking and processing of bills, issue and receipt of stores.
- Higher Secondary or equivalent. Two years experience as Copy Holder in an Organization of repute.
- Matriculation or equivalent. Two years experience in the operation of Automatic/Semi automatic Offset Printing Machines in a Press of repute
- Middle pass. Peon/animal attendants working in the departments at the institute may also be considered on the special recommendations of the respective head of the department.
- Primary Pass.
Multi Tasking Staff:
- Passed Secondary/Matriculation examination from a recognized Central/State Board.
Age Limit for NIHFW Pharmacist Recruitment 2021
|Name of Post||Age Limit|
|Pharmacist||18 to 25 years|
|Receptionist||18 to 30 years|
|Stenographer Grade III||18 to 30 years|
|Assistant Store Keeper||18 to 30 years|
|Copy Holder||18 to 30 years|
|Feeder||18 to 30 years|
|Laboratory Attendant||18 to 30 years|
|Animal Attendant||18 to 30 years|
|Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||18 to 30 years|
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through NIHFW Recruitment 2021 Notification for more reference
NIHFW Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
|Name of the Community||Fee Details|
|For SC/ST/PWD/Women Candidates||Nil|
|For all other Candidates||Rs.200/-|
Mode Of Payment
The applicant should pay the fees through crossed Indian Postal Order/Demand Draft in favour of Director, The National Institute of Health and Family Welfare, New Delhi payable at New Delhi.
- Maharashtra Metro Rail Recruitment 2021 Notification Out for Station Controller/Jr Engineer
- BEL Recruitment 2021 Notification Out for Technician Apprentice
- TTWD Assam Recruitment 2021 Notification Out for Programme Managers/Accounts Manager/ DEO
Selection Process for NIHFW Recruitment 2021
- The selection process will be based on written test and interview. For selection process check official notification.
How to apply for NIHFW Recruitment 2021
The National Institute of Health and Family Welfare Delhi has released the notification for NIHFW Steno and NIHFW MTS and various others. The interested candidates can fill the form offline last by 26th FEB 2021. Moreover, This portal provides all the latest news. It has all the information on Recruitment. Follow the given steps to apply offline.
- Firstly, Visit the official site: nihfw.org
- Secondly, The home page with all the important notice will appear.
- Click on the NIHFW Steno Recruitment 2021, NIHFW MTS Recruitment 2021, and various others, read the instruction, and apply online.
- However, You can also use this direct link to get there. All the links are provided above.
- Find the application at the end of the notification.
- Next, Candidates have to apply offline. You have to fill in the details required for the application. Complete it.
- After that, attach all the required documents (self-attested) along with the applications.
- Finally, Candidates have to post the application with the required documents at the following address lastly by 26 February 2021. Candidates have to mention “Application for the post of (Pl. write name of the post) on the envelope.
Deputy Director (Admn.),
National Institute of Health and Family Welfare,
Baba Gang Nath Marg,
Munirka, New Delhi – 110067
Important Links to NIHFW Recruitment 2021
National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW) Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi is going to invite online applications for Pharmacist, Receptionist, Stenographer & Other – 20 posts in NIHFW Munirka. Applicants who posses all the necessary educational qualifications and eligibility criteria may apply for the vacant posts. Eligible candidates may apply to these posts by submitting their applications to the below given application address. Last date for submitting application is 26-02-2021. Selection of the eligible applicants to these posts will be made through Walk in Interview.
|Telegram Channel||Google News|
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
A Quick FAQ to NIHFW Recruitment 2021
what is the full form of NIHFW?
National Institute of Health and Family Welfare
How many seats have been allocated in NIHFW Recruitment 2021?
The number of seats that allocated for the National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW) is 20.
Which are the positions announced in NIHFW Recruitment 2021?
According to the official NIHFW notification job, seekers can apply only for Pharmacist/Receptionist/Stenographer/Assistant Store Keeper/MTS/Others positions.
What is the eligibility for applying for the NIHFW Recruitment 2021?
Pharmacist: 1. Diploma in Pharmacy of a recognized University or equivalent.
Should be registered with Pharmacy Council of India.
Receptionist: 1. Matric/Higher Secondary or equivalent.
Certificate as EPABX Tele. Operator/sufficient experience to handle EPABX junction boards.
Stenographer Grade III: i. Matric or its equivalent.
ii. Speed in shorthand 80 w.p.m.
iii. Speed in typewriting 40 w.p.m.
Assistant Store Keeper: Matriculation or equivalent.
Copy Holder: 1. Higher Secondary or equivalent.
Two(02)years exp. as Copy Holder in an Organization of repute.
Feeder: Matriculation or equivalent.
Laboratory Attendant: Matriculation(Class 10th) or its equivalent with science subjects, from a recognized Board/University.
Animal Attendant: Primary Pass.
Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): Passed Secondary/Matriculation (Class 10th) examination from a recognized Central/State Board.
What is the Age limit for NIHFW Recruitment 2021?
Pharmacist – 18-25 Yrs.
Receptionist – 18-30 Yrs
Stenographer Grade III – 18-30 Yrs
Assistant Store Keeper – 18-30 Yrs
Copy Holder – 18-30 Yrs
Feeder – 18-30 Yrs
Laboratory Attendant – 18-30 Yrs
Animal Attendant – 18-30 Yrs
Multi Tasking Staff – 18-30 Yrs
What is the salary of NIHFW Recruitment 2021?
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 9300 – 34800 per month.
What is the Selection Procedure for NIHFW Recruitment 2021?
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Written Test or skill Test. The NIHFW Steno Exam Date 2021 will be after the completion of the offline application. After that, the final NIHFW Steno Result 2021 list of shortlisted candidates will be announced.
How to apply for NIHFW Recruitment 2021 online?
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form in official website and send a duly filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 26 February 2021.
What is the last date to apply online NIHFW Recruitment 2021 Application?
The application submission window will be open online till 26 February 2021.