BEL Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – 305 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – BEL Diploma Apprentice Recruitment 2021 is open and inviting application for the posts of 305 Technician (Diploma) Apprentice Vacancy 2021 in Bengaluru unit from Diploma pass candidates interested in Sarkari result BEL Diploma Apprentice Online application can apply before 19 January 2021. Please go through this article and follow each table for full vacancy details, educational qualification, eligibility criteria, pay scale, salary, and How to apply for Bharat Electronics Limited Diploma Apprentice job opening at the official website http://www.bel-india.in/
About Bharat Electronics Limited: BEL is a State-owned Aerospace and Defence company headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, and established in the year of 1954.BEL has nine factories and few regional offices across the country. It manufactures advanced electronic products for the Indian Armed Forces. BEL listed one of the nine PSU-Public Sector Units by the government of India and it has Navaratna Status. BEL factories/units presented in Bangalore (corporate head office and factory), Chennai, Panchkula (Haryana), Kotdwar (Uttarakhand), Ghaziabad (Uttar Pradesh), Pune, Hyderabad, Navi Mumbai support center, Machilipatnam(Andhra Pradesh).if you want more details about BEL you can check www.bel-india.com > About Us section.
BEL Recruitment 2021: BEL announces their vacancies through the Careers section of their official site bel-india.com and also the leading Newspaper. BEL recruits the candidates on a permanent basis (BEL Probationary Engineers) and Temporary Basis(Contract Engineers). BEL also conducts the direct walk-in-interview to select qualified candidates. At present, BEL announced vacancies for Trainee Engineer, Project Engineer, Deputy Engineer, Trade Apprentice, and Trainee Officer. Eligible candidates can apply for these BEL jobs online/postal/email. Application Form can be downloaded from the BEL website (www.bel-India.in). If you are an engineering graduate you can try for BHEL Recruitment 2021.
BEL Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Notification Details
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL), Jalahalli Post, Bengaluru, has invited online applications for recruitment for 305 vacant posts of Apprentice for undergoing one-year Apprenticeship training under the Apprenticeship (Amendment) Act 1973. The interested candidates, hailing from Karnataka State, can apply for BEL Apprentice Recruitment which is active from 04 January to 22 January 2021 on BEL official website @bel-india.in. The last date for enrolling in NATS portal in order to apply at BEL is 19 January 2021.
|Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
|No of Vacancy
|Online Registration Starts
|04th January 2021
|Last Date To Submit Application
|19th January 2021
|Duration of the Training period
|Jalahalli Post, Bengaluru
BEL Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
A total of 305 Technician (Diploma) Apprentice vacancies has been released in various disciplines for Bharat Electronics Ltd Jalahalli Post, Bengaluru. Know the vacancy released in details from the below table.
|Computer Science & Engineering
|Electronics & Communication Engineering
|Electrical & Electronic Engineering
Pay Scale for BEL Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices: Rs. 10,400/- Per Month
Eligibility Criteria for BEL Recruitment 2021 for Technician Apprentice
Educational Qualification for BEL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- A Diploma in Engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a University in relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering and Technology granted by an Institution recognized by the State
Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
Age Limit for BEL Diploma Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- For General – 22 years
- For SC/ST & OBC candidates will be provided as per Government norms.
BEL Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
- There is No Application fee
- CMTI Recruitment 2021 Notification Out for Project Assistant/Project Fellow
- IIE Recruitment 2021 Notification Out for Project Lead/ Project Executive
- ECIL Recruitment 2021 for Graduate Engineer / Technician Apprentice
Selection Process for BEL Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification as applicable to the respective disciplines.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be intimated through their registered Email id. Shortlisted candidates have to appear for Certificate Verification.
Duration of Training
As per the Apprenticeship Amendment Rule 1973, the duration of the training period for the Apprentice post is One Year
How to apply for BEL Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2021
For students who have not so far enrolled in the National Web Portal –
- Go to www.mhrdnats.gov.in and click on Enroll.
- Complete the application form.
- A unique Enrollment Number for each student will be generated.
- Please wait for at least one day for enrollment verification and approval.
- After this student can proceed to Step 1 mentioned below
For students who have already enrolled in the National Web Portal and having login details-
After verification of student enrollment by BOAT (SR), a student will be able to log in and apply by following steps
- Click Establishment Request Menu
- Click Find Establishment
- Upload Resume
- Choose Establishment name
- Type “Bharat Electronics Limited” and search Click apply
- Click apply again
Deputy Manager (HR), BEL, Centre for Learning and Development, Jalahalli Post, Bangalore – 560 013.
BEL Recruitment 2021 required documents
- 10th / SSLC Mark Sheet,
- Degree Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- AADHAR Card
Important Links to BEL Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Check out this BEL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 which is published recently by the officials of Bharat Electronics Limited. This notice is given for filling 305 BEL Apprentice Vacancy 2021. The information about this BEL Bangalore Apprenticeship Recruitment 2021 is posted by the officials at bel-india.com. Using Online Mode you can fill the BEL Apprentice Online Form before 19th January 2021. Candidates can download the BEL Recruitment 2021 Apprenticeship Bangalore Notification and then check the eligibility details.
|How to Apply
A Quick FAQ to Apply for BEL Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2021
What is the full form of BEL?
Bharat Electronics Limited
How Many Vacancies for the BEL Recruitment 2021?
Diploma Apprentice – 305 Posts
What is the eligibility for applying for the BEL Diploma Apprentice Posts?
The eligibility for applying for the BEL Diploma Apprentice Posts is diploma/ engineering.
What is the Age limit for BEL Recruitment 2021?
Candidate’s maximum age limit should be 25 years for General, age relaxation 5 years for SC / ST & 3 years for OBC candidates will be provided.
What is the salary of BEL Recruitment 2021?
The stipend is Rs. 11,110/- Per Month
What is the Selection Procedure for BEL Diploma Apprentice Recruitment 2021?
1. Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification as applicable to the respective disciplines.
2. Shortlisted candidates shall be intimated through their registered Email id. Shortlisted candidates have to appear for Certificate Verification.
How to apply for BEL Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates should enroll themselves in BOAT web portal, complete the application form then the enrollment number will be generated. For students who have already enrolled in the National Web Portal can login, upload the resume then apply through online on or before 19 January 2021.
What is the last date for receipt of Application for BEL Recruitment 2021?
19th January 2021 is the last date for receipt of Application for BEL Recruitment 2021.