Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023: Indian Coast Guard has invited applications from candidates to apply for 71 Assistant Commandant posts. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official site of Indian Coast Guard at joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 71 Asst Commandant 01/2024 Posts
This recruitment drive will fill up 71 posts in the organisation. The registration process will begin on January 25, 2023 and will close on February 9, 2023. Read below for eligibility, selection process and other details.
Vacancy Details for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023
- General Duty: 40 posts
- CPL: 10 posts
- Tech: 20 posts
- Law: 1 post
Candidates who want to apply for the posts can check the educational qualification and age limit through the Detailed Notification available here.
Selection Process for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023
The selection of Officer Recruits is based on an all India order of merit which is based on the performance of candidate in various stages (I – V) of examination (explained in detail below) and the number of vacancies available for the post. Clearing of Stage I, II, III, IV and V is compulsory for recruitment in ICG.
Read Also check:
- CRPF Head Constable Recruitment 2023- (1458 Posts) Notification Pdf, Apply Online, Last Date
- Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2023 For SLPRB (211) Posts Assam Online Application Form
- CISF Driver Recruitment 2023 Notification Released for 451 Posts Apply Online
- CET Haryana Group wise Vacancy Details For 28853 Posts
- LIC AAO Recruitment 2023 Notification Out, Exam Date, Eligibility, Online Form
- Assam Forest Recruitment 2023- Forest Guard, Driver, Cook, Forester form Etc.
- SSC MTS Exam 2022 Date -Registration begins on January 17, here’s how to apply
- Join Indian Army – Indian Army Recruitment 2023 Apply for SSC course, 93 posts to offer
- UP Panchayat Vacancy 2023: Apply For 3544 Posts At Panchayatiraj.Up.Nic.In Notification Read Here
Candidates (except SC/ST candidates, who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs.250/- through online mode by using net banking or by using Visa/Master/Maestro/RuPay/Credit/Debit Card/UPI.
Detailed Notification Here