Join Indian Army: Indian Army has invited applications from candidates to apply for Short Service Commission course. Eligible unmarried Male and unmarried Female Engineering Graduates and also from Widows of Indian Armed Forces Defence Personnel who died in harness can apply for the course through the official site of Indian Army at joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Join Indian Army will recruit candidates for SSC course. Candidates can apply online through the official site of Indian Army at joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Join Indian Army Recruitment 2023 Apply for SSC course, 93 posts to offer
This recruitment drive will fill up 93 posts in the organisation. The registration process has started on January 11 and will close on February 9, 2023. Read below for eligibility, selection process and other details.
Read Also check:
- CRPF Head Constable Recruitment 2023- (1458 Posts) Notification Pdf, Apply Online, Last Date
- Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2023 For SLPRB (211) Posts Assam Online Application Form
- CISF Driver Recruitment 2023 Notification Released for 451 Posts Apply Online
- CET Haryana Group wise Vacancy Details For 28853 Posts
- LIC AAO Recruitment 2023 Notification Out, Exam Date, Eligibility, Online Form
- Assam Forest Recruitment 2023- Forest Guard, Driver, Cook, Forester form Etc.
- SSC MTS Exam 2022 Date -Registration begins on January 17, here’s how to apply
- UP Panchayat Vacancy 2023: Apply For 3544 Posts At Panchayatiraj.Up.Nic.In Notification Read Here
- SSC (Tech): 61 men
- SSCW (Tech): 32 women
- SSC: Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply.
- SSCW: Graduation in any discipline for Non Technical and B.E/B.Tech in any engineering stream for Technical.
The age limit for SSC Tech is 20 to 27 years of age and for Widows is maximum of 35 years of age as on October 1, 2023.
Selection Process For Join Indian Army
The selection process comprises of shortlisting of candidates, SSB interview and Stage 2. Candidates who will clear Stage 2 will have to appear for medical examination.