CMTI Recruitment 2021 for Project Assistant/Project Fellow – 13 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Central Manufacturing Technology Institute (CMTI) scheduled recruitment for Project Assistant/Project Fellow for 13 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech in respective disciplines is eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment through e-mail. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
CMTI Recruitment 2021 Notification Details
MTI invites applications for recruitment of 13 Project Assistant – I, Project Fellow – I, Project Fellow – II Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website www.cmti-india.net. The last date for the receipt of application along with enclosures is 29.01.2021. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
|Organization Name||Central Manufacturing Technology Institute|
|Posts Name||Project Assistant, Project Fellow|
|Publish/Starting Date||09 January 2021|
|Last Date||29 January 2021|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||Karnataka Job Alert|
CMTI Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
CMTI Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|Post Code||Name of Post||No of Posts|
|PA(I) – 001||Project Assistant-I||01|
|PF(I) – 001||Project Fellow – I||01|
|PF(I) – 002||Project Fellow – I||01|
|PF(II) – 001||Project Fellow – II||01|
|PF(II) – 002||Project Fellow – II||01|
|PF(II) – 003||Project Fellow – II||01|
|PF(II) – 004||Project Fellow – II||01|
|PF(II) – 005||Project Fellow – II||01|
|PF(II) – 006||Project Fellow – II||01|
|PF(II) – 007||Project Fellow – II||01|
|PF(II) – 008||Project Fellow – II||01|
|PF(II) – 009||Project Fellow – II||01|
|PF(II) – 010||Project Fellow – II||01|
Pay Scale for CMTI Recruitment 2021
- Project Assistant-I: Rs.18,000/-
- Project Fellow-I: Rs.25,000/- Rs.28,000/-
- Project Fellow-II: Rs.30,000 – Rs.32,000/-
Eligibility Criteria for CMTI Recruitment 2021 for Project Assistant/Project Fellow
Educational Qualification for CMTI Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
- First Class ITI Electrical Engineering.
- First class B.E. / B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with minimum one year Experience OR
- First Class M.E./ M. Tech in Mechatronics OR
- First Class B.E. / B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with 2 years experience in Manufacturing. OR
- First Class B.E./B.Tech/ M.E./M.Tech in Computer Science Engineering with 2 years experience in front end and back end development. OR
- First-class B.E. / B.Tech with M.E./M.Tech in Electronics / Electrical Engineering with 2 years of experience. OR
- First Year M.E./M. Tech (Embedded Systems, Instrumentation, Control Systems, Mechatronics) with a minimum of 1 year of experience. OR
- First-class B.E./B.Tech in ECE/EEE/EIE/IE with a minimum of 2 Years’ Experience. OR
- First-class M.E./M.Tech in Drives and Control with a minimum of 1 year of experience
Age Limit for CMTI Project Fellow Recruitment 2021
- The upper age limit is 35 years.
- Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per rules.
CMTI Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
- There is No Application Fee
- IIE Recruitment 2021 Notification Out for Project Lead/ Project Executive
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2021 Notification Out for PGT/ HM/ Librarian
- ECIL Recruitment 2021 for Graduate Engineer / Technician Apprentice
Selection Process for CMTI Recruitment 2021
- Selection will be made on the basis of performance in the interview.
- For shortlisted candidates, the interview may be held through personal / video conference (VC) / any other modes
How to apply for CMTI Recruitment 2021
- Go to the Official site of cmti
- On the home page, find and check the notification for the post of Project Assistant and Project Fellow
- Click the link and read the details
- if you are eligible, then download your application
- fill the required details in your application
- send your application along with your supporting documents to email id: firstname.lastname@example.org before 29.01.2021
Important Links to CMTI Recruitment 2021
Central Manufacturing Technology Institute has released the latest Notification to hire Project Assistant, Project Fellow. The CMTI Job Advertisement is issued for 13 vacancies. The Intrusted candidate who has a B.E, B.Tech, Bachelor, Diploma, Engineering, Graduate, M.Tech, Master’s, PG Degree in any discipline from a recognized institute can submit their application before the final submission date. 29 January 2021 is the last date to submit the application form.
|Telegram Channel||Google News|
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
A Quick FAQ to Apply for CMTI Recruitment 2021
What is the full form of CMTI?
Central Manufacturing Technology Institute
How Many Vacancies for the CMTI Recruitment 2021?
Project Assistant/Project Fellow – 13 Posts
What should an aspirant have academic qualifications to apply for CMTI Recruitment 2021?
Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of B.E, B.Tech, Bachelor, Diploma, Engineering, Graduate, M.Tech, Master’s, PG or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.
What is the age limit to apply for CMTI Recruitment 2021?
The age limit to apply for CMTI Jobs is 35 years.
What is the salary of CMTI Recruitment 2021?
Project Assistant-I: Rs.18,000/-
Project Fellow-I: Rs.25,000/- Rs.28,000/-
Project Fellow-II: Rs.30,000 – Rs.32,000/-
What is the Selection Procedure for CMTI Recruitment 2021 for Project Assistant/Project Fellow?
1. Selection will be made on the basis of performance in interview.
2. For shortlisted candidates the interview may be held through personal / video conference (VC) / any other modes
How to apply for CMTI Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates mail the application in PDF as well as Word format along with your CV/ Resume and certificates to email@example.com on or before 29 January 2021