HPCL Recruitment 2020 for Graduate Apprentice Trainees – 244 Post Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of a graduate apprentice. Interested candidates who completed their Engineering Graduation can apply for these posts from 21 November 2020 to 05 December 2020. The selection process will be based on the performance of the interview. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited: HPCL is an Indian oil and natural gas company with its headquarters at Mumbai in Maharashtra. It was incorporated in 1974 after the takeover and merger of erstwhile Esso Standard and Lube India Limited by the Esso Act 1974. HPCL operates two major refineries producing a wide variety of petroleum fuels and specialities, one in Mumbai (West Coast) of 7.5 million metric tonnes per annum (MMTPA) capacity and the other in Visakhapatnam, (East Coast) with a capacity of 8.3 MMTPA. It also owns and operates the largest lubricant refinery in India producing lube base oils of international standards.
- 1 HPCL Recruitment 2020 Notification Details
- 2 Pay Scale for HPCL Recruitment 2020 for Graduate Apprentice Trainees
- 3 Eligibility Criteria for HPCL Recruitment 2020
- 4 Selection Process for HPCL Recruitment 2020
- 5 How to apply for HPCL Recruitment 2020 for Graduate Apprentice Trainees
- 6 Important Links to Apply for HPCL Recruitment 2020
- 7 A quick FAQ to Apply for HPCL Recruitment 2020
HPCL Recruitment 2020 Notification Details
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited, has released the Apprentice Trainees Recruitment for Engineering Graduates(Civil, Mechanical / Electrical / Electrical & electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication / Instrumentation / computer Science / IT) at Locations spread across India for a period of one year. Last date to Apply online is 05.12.2020. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria and proceed to apply for these posts. Go through this page till end.
|Organization Name||Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited|
|Job Name||Graduate Apprentice Trainee (GAT)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||21.11.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||05.12.2020|
|Official Website||hindustanpetroleum.com/ www.mhrdnats.gov.in|
Pay Scale for HPCL Recruitment 2020 for Graduate Apprentice Trainees
The recruited applicants will be payable according to the norms of the Apprenticeship act or Central Government norms.
- Salary/ Stipend: Rs. 25,000/- Per Month
Eligibility Criteria for HPCL Recruitment 2020
Educational Qualification for HPCL Recruitment for Graduate Apprentice Trainees
- Engineering Graduation in [Only Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electrical &Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Instrumentation/ Computer Science/IT] with 60% aggregate marks of all semesters/ years for Gen/OBC-NC and 50% for SC/ST/PWD/(VH/HH*) Candidates.
- Only the candidates registered and approved on the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) web portal and by Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT) will be considered for selection to undergo one-year Apprenticeship Training.
Apprentice will be placed for training at locations spread across India. Therefore, only the Candidates willing to be placed at any of the locations across India should apply.
Age Limit for HPCL Recruitment for Graduate Apprentice Trainees
Age Limit(as on 21.11.2020):
- For General – 18 to 25 years.
Upper age is relexable by:
- For OBC – up to 3 years
- For SC/ST – up to 5 years
- For PWD – up to 10 years
- UCIL Recruitment Notification out for Trade Apprentice
- IOCL Recruitment Notification out for Apprentice & DEO
- NCRTC Recruitment Notification out for Junior Engineer
Selection Process for HPCL Recruitment 2020
- The selection process will be based on Candidates who fulfill all the above-mentioned eligibility criteria will be called for an Interview. Management reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for an Interview which will be tentatively scheduled in the month of December 2020.
- All India merit list will be drawn basis the academic results of engineering degree and Scores in the INTERVIEW.
- The final offer for Apprenticeship Training would be subject to clearing the Medical Test as per HPCL standards and submission of all documents/certificates towards proof of Age, Qualifications, Caste, Medical certificate of PWD and medical fitness, etc.., as may be applicable.
How to apply for HPCL Recruitment 2020 for Graduate Apprentice Trainees
- Once candidates have enrolled themselves on NATS Portal, candidates log onto NATS Portal using their USER ID/Email ID and password.
- logged in, on the home page, candidates have to click on “ESTABLISHMENT REQUESTS” and select the option “Find Establishment” from the drop-down menu.
- Once candidates click on “Find Establishment”, the page appears with two “Search Criterions”, i.e. Options to search by 1) Preferences and 2) Establishment Name.
- Among the search criterion options select Establishment Name, candidates need to type Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited and click on the option “Search” for HPCL Graduate Apprentices Trainee Recruitment 2020.
- Once candidates click on search, apprentice vacancies at Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited appear. Candidates need to Click on the establishment name “Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited” and select the “Apply” button.
- Once candidates click on the “Apply” button a message appears as given below “Successfully applied for the training position”.
- The candidates can confirm if they applied for the establishment by checking under the tab Establishment Requests.
Important Links to Apply for HPCL Recruitment 2020
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited has released the notification for engaging the Graduate Apprentice Trainee in various number vacancies. Those who are seeking for the Govt Jobs can utilize this job opportunity. The details of the registration process and instructions are available on the official website mhrdnats.gov.in. Check the HPCL Graduate Apprentice Trainee Recruitment information for eligibility and apply before the 5th December 2020.
|Apply Offline||Click Here|
|Notification Details||Click Here
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Facebook||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
A quick FAQ to Apply for HPCL Recruitment 2020
What is the last date to apply to HPCL Recruitment 2020 for Graduate Apprentice Trainees?
HPCL Recruitment 2020 for Apprentice’s last date to apply is 5 December 2020.
What is the salary for the HPCL Graduate Apprentice Trainees Vacancy?
The salary for the HPCL GAT Vacancy is Rs. 25,000/- Per month.
What is the full form of HPCL?
The full form of HPCL is Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited.
What is the qualification for HPCL Graduate Apprentice Trainees jobs?
Engineering Graduation in [Only Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electrical &Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Instrumentation/ Computer Science/IT] with 60% aggregate marks of all semesters/ years for Gen/OBC-NC and 50% for SC/ST/PWD/(VH/HH*) Candidates.