IOCL Recruitment 2020 for Apprentice/DEO – 482 Post Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Indian Oil Corporation Ltd invites eligible candidates to fill the online application form for the to the post of Technical apprentice/Trade apprentice/DEO for 482 vacancies. Interested candidates can apply from 4 November 2020 to 22 November 2020 online for Apprentice vacancies. The detailed eligibility and application process of IOCL Jobs are given below.
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd: Indian Oil main business has been refining, transportation, and marketing of petroleum products. Indian Oil plays a significant role in fuelling the socio-economic development of the country. It is recognized as one of India’s most valuable companies with a turnover of Rs.6,05,924 crore and a net profit of Rs.16,894 crore in 2018-2019. It is planned to expand its business operations abroad through its overseas establishments in Sri Lanka, Mauritius, the UAE, Singapore, USA, Myanmar, and Bangladesh.
- 1 IOCL Recruitment 2020 Notification Details
- 2 IOCL Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- 3 Pay Scale for IOCL Recruitment 2020
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for IOCL Recruitment 2020 for Apprentice/DEO
- 5 Application Fee for IOCL Recruitment 2020
- 6 Selection Process for IOCL Recruitment 2020
- 7 How to apply for IOCL Recruitment 2020 for Apprentice/DEO
- 8 Important Links to Apply for IOCL Recruitment 2020
- 9 A quick FAQ to Apply for IOCL Recruitment 2020 for Apprentice/DEO
- 9.1 What is the last date to apply to IOCL Recruitment 2020 for Apprentice/DEO?
- 9.2 What is the full form of IOCL?
- 9.3 What is the qualification for IOCL Technical Apprentice jobs?
- 9.4 What is the qualification for IOCL Trade Apprentice jobs?
- 9.5 What is the qualification for IOCL Data Entry Operator jobs?
- 9.6 What is the Stipend for IOCL Apprentice/DEO?
IOCL Recruitment 2020 Notification Details
IOCL Recruitment 2020: The Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has released an official notification to engage apprentices in technical and non-technical trades at its locations under its 5 regions namely, Western Region Pipelines (WRPL), Northern Region Pipelines (NRPL), Eastern Region Pipelines (ERPL), Southern Region Pipelines (SRPL), South Eastern Region Pipelines (SERPL). The online application process will begin on November 4 and conclude on November 22 at 6 pm.
|Organization Name||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Job Name||Apprentices in Technical and Non-Technical trades|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date of Submission of Application||04.11.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of application||22.11.2020|
IOCL Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 482 vacancies are assigned for this recruitment and post wise vacancy details are given below
|Category||No of vacancy|
|Western Region Pipelines|
|Eastern Region Pipelines|
|South Eastern Region Pipelines|
|Northern Region Pipelines|
|Southern Region Pipelines|
Pay Scale for IOCL Recruitment 2020
Stipend: Rate of stipend payable to apprentices per month shall be as prescribed under Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 / Apprentices Rules 1992 (as amended) and Corporation’s guidelines.
Eligibility Criteria for IOCL Recruitment 2020 for Apprentice/DEO
Educational Qualification for IOCL Recruitment for Apprentice/DEO
For Technical Apprentice:
- Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering/ Electrical Engineering /Electrical & Electronics Engineering /Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering / Electronics & Radio Communication Engineering / Instrumentation & Control Engineering / Instrumentation & Process Control Engineering / Electronics Engineering
For Trade Apprentice:
- Full-Time Bachelors degree (Graduation) from a Govt. recognized institute/ University. / B.Com from a Govt. recognized institute/University.
For Data Entry Operator:
- Candidate should minimum pass in 12th for fresher.
- For Domestic Data Entry Operator – Candidate should minimum pass in 12th and should have Skill Certificate of ‘Domestic Data Entry Operator’.
Age Limit for IOCL Recruitment for Apprentice/DEO
Age Limit (as on 30 October 2020):
- For General – 18 to 24 years
Upper age relaxable by:
- 3 years for OBC
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 10 years for PWD (if SC/ST age relaxable up to 15 years and 13 years for OBC).
Duration training of IOCL Recruitment 2020 for Apprentice
- Technician Apprentice(Elec/Mech/T&I) : One Year
- Trade Apprentices (Assistant HR/Accountant): One Year
- Data Entry Operator and Domestic Data Entry Operator: 15 months
Application Fee for IOCL Recruitment 2020
- There is no application fee.
- HAL Recruitment Notification out for Fitter & Security Guard
- SAIL Recruitment Notification out for Specialist/ Hospital Administrator/ Medical Officer
- BEL Recruitment Notification out for Trainee & Project Engineer
Selection Process for IOCL Recruitment 2020
1) Selection process would consist of a Written Test.
2) Written Test shall be of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s)consisting of 4 options with one correct option. Candidate has to choose the correct option.
3) There shall be 100questions in the Written Test and Total marks shall be 100. Each correct answer shall carry 1 mark.
4) There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.
Minimum Qualification of test:
- For General – qualifying mark is 40%
- For SC/ST/PWD – qualifying marks is relaxed by 5%.
Exam Pattern for IOCL Recruitment 2020
a) For Technician Apprentices – From the total 100 objective type questions, about 75 questions shall be from the concerned discipline of Diploma level and about 25 questions on General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge etc.
b) For Trade Apprentice (Accountant)- Out of total 100 objective type questions, about 75 questions shall be from general accounts/commerce/finance and about 25 questions on General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge etc.
c) For Trade Apprentice (Assistant-Human Resource)- All 100 objective type questions shall be on General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge/awareness etc.
d) For Data Entry Operator& Domestic Data Entry Operator -All 100 objective type questions shall be on General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge/awareness, etc. of Class 12 level.
How to apply for IOCL Recruitment 2020 for Apprentice/DEO
Before applying for above apprentices positions, candidates have to first register themselves in online portals of the following agencies of Govt.of India:
(a) For Technician Apprentices:With the concerned Regional Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT) in their portal National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) under Ministry of Human Resource Development. The link https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/boat/commonRedirect/registermenunew!registermenunew.action
(b) For Trade Apprentices (Optional Trades): With National Skill Development Council (NSDC) at https://apprenticeshipindia.org/
- Candidates should apply through online mode only.
- Candidates should apply by visiting the IOCL official website: plis.indianoilpipelines.in
- Candidates must have a valid Email ID and Mobile Number.
- There are two steps to the registration process. Part-I & Part-II.
- Part-I: Fill All the details correctly and click submit. System generated registration number is sent in his registered email id/SMS.
- Part-II: Candidate has to upload his scanned photograph and signature and furnish educational qualification, experience details, etc.
- Candidates take a printout of the online application form for future reference.
1) Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of eligibility criteria and selection modalities before submission of application.
2) The cut-off date for age, qualification etc. shall be 30.10.2020 .
3) The candidates shall be shortlisted for the Written Test purely based on the information furnished by them in online portal. Candidates are, therefore, advised to furnish the correct information in the online application portal. At any stage of selection process, if it is found that the information furnished by the candidate in online portal is not true or incorrect, the candidature of the candidate shall be summarily rejected.
4) Candidates who are short-listed for Written Test, shall have to download their Admit Cards for appearing in the Written Test through online portal only on the notified date. Admit Cards shall not be sent by post.
5) The candidates should NOT have undergone Apprenticeship earlier or pursuing Apprenticeship Training as per the Apprentices Act, 1961, as amended from time to time.
6) Candidates, who had training or job experience for a period of one year or more after the attainment of these qualifications, shall NOT be eligible for being engaged as Technician Apprentice.
7) The applicant for the position should NOT have completed three years after passing of the qualifying examination as on the cut-off date of eligibility i.e. 30.10.2020. In case the date of Declaration of result is not mentioned in the Mark Sheet, the candidate must submit a certificate mentioning the date of publication of result from the Principal of the Polytechnic / College / Institute from where the candidate pursued his Diploma course at the time of Document Verification before the Joining.
8) The Corporation shall have no obligation to offer regular employment to Apprentices during and/or after the completion of the apprenticeship period. After successful completion of Apprenticeship period, candidates shall be relieved from Indian Oil Corporation, Pipelines Division.
9) Any corrigendum/addendum etc. or updates with regard to this advertisement shall be made available on our website www.iocl.com and https://plis.indianoilpipelines.in only. Candidates are thus advised to periodically visit our above websites as all future correspondence and latest information with regard to written test shall be available only on our website and/ or the email provided by the candidate during application process.
10) All the candidates are advised to keep the printout of the online application form for reference for downloading Admit Card from IOCL website https://plis.indianoilpipelines.in .
Verification Of Documents
The verification of the original documents shall be done before the joining of the candidate as an Apprentice. On qualifying the Written Test , the list of candidates provisionally selected for document verification and medical fitness shall be published on the IOCL website as well as the Portal. Offer of engagement shall only be issued to only those candidates whose all documents including medical fitness certificate is found in order. The following original documents along with a self-attested copy should be furnished at the time of Document Verification:
1) 10th pass/Matriculation certificate issued by the concerned education board as proof of date of birth. No other document will be accepted for verification of date of birth.
2) SC/ST/OBC/Disability/EWS-Income & Asset certificate by reserved category candidates in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority.
3) OBC non-creamy layer status should be valid and OBC certificate issued by the Competent Authority should be latest one. Formats of Certificate are available in the Detailed Notification as well as in https://plis.indianoilpipelines.in under downloads section.
4) Semester-wise / year-wise mark sheets and Certificate of full-time Diploma in Engineering in respective Discipline.
5) Pre-engagement Medical fitness certificate declaring the candidate medically Fit
6) Any other certificate , if applicable
Important Links to Apply for IOCL Recruitment 2020
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), Pipelines Division, has released the notification for the Technical and Non-Technical Apprentice posts in various states. There is a total of 482 vacancies in IOCL Pipelines Recruitment 2020. As per the official site of IOCL i.e., iocl.com, interested and eligible candidates can apply online for IOCL Pipelines Apprentice Recruitment 2020 from 04th November 2020. The direct link has been provided along with the requirements of the application form & steps to complete the form. Read further to know the details and links.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Notification Details||Click Here
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Facebook||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
A quick FAQ to Apply for IOCL Recruitment 2020 for Apprentice/DEO
What is the last date to apply to IOCL Recruitment 2020 for Apprentice/DEO?
IOCL Recruitment 2020 for Apprentice/DEO’s last date to apply is 22 November 2020.
What is the full form of IOCL?
The full form of IOCL is Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.
What is the qualification for IOCL Technical Apprentice jobs?
Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering/ Electrical Engineering /Electrical & Electronics Engineering /Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering / Electronics & Radio Communication Engineering / Instrumentation & Control Engineering / Instrumentation & Process Control Engineering / Electronics Engineering
What is the qualification for IOCL Trade Apprentice jobs?
Full-Time Bachelors degree (Graduation) from a Govt. recognized institute/ University. / B.Com from a Govt. recognized institute/University.
What is the qualification for IOCL Data Entry Operator jobs?
Candidate should minimum pass in 12th for fresher.
For Domestic Data Entry Operator – Candidate should minimum pass in 12th and should have Skill Certificate of ‘Domestic Data Entry Operator’.
What is the Stipend for IOCL Apprentice/DEO?
Stipend: As prescribed under the Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 / Apprentices Rules 1992 (as amended) and Corporation’s guidelines