UCIL Recruitment 2020 for Trade Apprentice – 244 Post Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Trade Apprentice. There are 244 vacancies are to be filled for this job. Interested candidates who completed their 10th and ITI Examination can apply for this post on or before 10 December 2020. The age limit of the candidates should be 18 to 25 years. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below.
UCIL – Uranium Corporation of India Limited was established in the year 1967 on the month of 4th October. UCIL is the Public Sector Enterprise they have six underground mines in the state of Jharkhand they are Mohuldih, Jaduguda, Narwapahar, Bagjata, Turamdih, and Bhasin. UCIL is undertaken by the Department of Atomic Energy at the forefront of the Nuclear Power cycle. The new underground mine project processes at Tummalapalle in Andhra Pradesh.
UCIL Recruitment 2020 Notification Details
Uranium Corporation of India Limited has released the recruitment notification for the post of Fitter, Electrician, Welder(Gas & Electric), Turner / Machinist, Instrument Mechanic, Mech. Diesel / Mech. MV, Carpenter, Plumber. Total vacancies are 244. The last date to apply for this post is 10.12.2020. This is a Huge Opportunity. Candidates are advised to check the Eligibility criteria and then proceed to Apply. Go through with this page till the end. It contains the eligibility details, Application link, and further details.
|Job Role||Trade Apprentice|
|Salary||As per government order|
|Last Date||10 December 2020|
UCIL Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
|Designated Trades||Eligible ITI Trades||No. of Posts|
|Welder [Gas & Electric]||Welder [Gas & Electric]||40|
|Instrument Mechanic||Instrument Mechanic||10|
|Mech. Diesel/Mech. MV||Mech. Diesel/Mech. MV||10|
Pay Scale for UCIL Recruitment 2020
The minimum rate of stipend per month payable to apprentices shall be followed [Rule 11 of Apprenticeship Rules, 1992 is relevant]
Eligibility Criteria for UCIL Recruitment 2020
Educational Qualification for UCIL Recruitment for Trade Apprentice
- Matric/Std. X with a minimum of 50 % [aggregate] marks for UR/OBC [NCL]/EWS candidates and 45 % [aggregate] marks for SC/ST candidates & ITI Examination in relevant Trade with an aggregate of 60% marks qualified from NCVT [National Council for Vocational Training].
Age Limit for UCIL Recruitment for Trade Apprentice
Age Limit (As on 20.11.2020):
- For General – 18 to 25 years
- upper age limit relaxation is as per Government guidelines for SC/ST/OBC [NCL] candidates.
- IOCL Recruitment Notification out for Apprentice & DEO
- HAL Recruitment Notification out for Fitter & Security Guard
- SAIL Recruitment Notification out for Specialist/ Hospital Administrator/ Medical Officer
Selection Process for UCIL Recruitment 2020
The selection process of the candidates will be on merit basis i.e. on the basis of marks obtained in Matric & ITI marks.
How to apply for UCIL Recruitment for Trade Apprentice
- Go to the Official site of UCIL Website.
- Select Jobs option on the top of the Page
- Find “Enrollment for Apprenticeship Training in Designated Trades for the year (2020-21 Batch) ADVT. No.03/2020” notification and open it.
- The PDF will appear on the screen. It contains Application form also.
- Dully filled in prescribed application complete in all respect along with all required documents should be sent through SPEED POST ONLY on or before 10.12.2020.
The General Manager [Inst./Pers.&IRs/Project],
Uranium Corporation of India Limited,
PO : Jaduguda Mines, Dist : East Singhbhum,
Jharkhand – 832102.
- SSC Board certificate/Matriculation Mark Sheet
- proof of date of birth
- ITI pass Certificates and Marks Sheets
- Caste Certificate [for SC/ST/OBC [NCL]/EWS only]
- Medical Certificate applicable for physically handicapped only
- Aadhaar Card & Pan Card [Compulsory]
- One self-addressed envelope of size 22cm x 10 cm.
Important Links to Apply for UCIL Recruitment 2020
Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) has published a recruitment notification (03/2020) on 20/11/2020. The notification is for recruitment of Ex-ITI Trade Apprentices. Here you will get the complete information about UCIL Ex-ITI Trade Apprentices Recruitment online application form 2020. You will get here complete detail about UCIL Ex-ITI Trade Apprentices application procedure, important dates, application fees, age limit, qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links. If you have any doubt regarding UCIL Ex-ITI Trade Apprentices recruitment online application form procedure you can ask us via comment form given below.
|Apply Offline||Click Here|
|Notification Details||Click Here
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Facebook||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
A quick FAQ to Apply for UCIL Recruitment 2020 for Apprentice
What is the last date to apply to UCIL Recruitment 2020 for Trade Apprentice?
UCIL Recruitment 2020 for Trade Apprentice’s last date to apply is 10 December 2020.
What is the full form of UCIL?
The full form of UCIL is Uranium Corporation of India Limited.
What is the qualification for UCIL Trade Apprentice jobs?
Matric/Std. X with a minimum of 50 % [aggregate] marks for UR/OBC [NCL]/EWS candidates and 45 % [aggregate] marks for SC/ST candidates & ITI Examination in relevant Trade with aggregate of 60% marks qualified from NCVT [National Council for Vocational Training].
What is the Stipend for UCIL Trade Apprentice?
The minimum rate of stipend per month payable to apprentices shall be followed [Rule 11 of Apprenticeship Rules, 1992 is relevant].