NCRTC Recruitment 2020 for Junior Engineer – 37 Post Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – National Capital Region Transport Corporation has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Junior Engineer. There are 52 vacancies are to be filled for this job. Interested candidates who completed their Diploma in civil engineering can apply for this post. The age limit of the candidates should be 28 years. The last date to apply for this post is on 04 December 2020. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below.
About NCRTC – National Capital Region Transport Corporation is a joint sector company of the government of India and states of Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Delhi, and Rajasthan. This state government company is mandatory to implement the Regional Rapid Transit System project across the National Capital Region. The RRTS will be a new, dedicated, high speed, high capacity, comfortable commuter service connecting regional nodes in NCR. NCRTC invites many job applications for candidates in Govt./PSUs/Govt. instrumentalities/ Private Sector infrastructure companies.
- 1 NCRTC Recruitment 2020 Notification Details
- 2 NCRTC Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- 3 Pay Scale for NCRTC Recruitment 2020
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for NCRTC Recruitment for Junior Engineer
- 5 Application Fee for NCRTC Recruitment 2020
- 6 Selection Process for NCRTC Recruitment 2020
- 7 How to apply for NCRTC Recruitment 2020
- 8 Important Links to Apply for NCRTC Recruitment 2020
- 9 A quick FAQ to Apply for NCRTC Recruitment for Junior Engineer
- 9.1 Does Freshers Wisdom charge any fees?
- 9.2 What is Authenticity Govt Jobs, which gets published at Freshers Wisdom?
- 9.3 What is the last date to apply to NCRTC Recruitment for Junior Engineer?
- 9.4 What is the qualification for NCRTC Junior Engineer jobs?
- 9.5 What is the full form of NCRTC?
- 9.6 What is the NCRTC Junior Engineer Salary?
- 9.7 Related
NCRTC Recruitment 2020 Notification Details
NCRTC Recruitment 2020: 52 Jobs for Junior Engineer (Civil). National Capital Region Transport Corporation is inviting applications from candidates who are interested in Junior Engineer – II (Civil) posts. NCRTC wishes to fill up 52 individuals for the Jr. Engineer post. Applicants must download the NCRTC Notification to know the eligibility details. If eligible, then aspirants can start sending their applications from 17th November 2020. The last date NCRTC Officials will accept applications received is 04th December 2020.
|Name of the Organization||National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC)|
|Number of Vacancies||52|
|Name of Post||Junior Engineer (Civil)|
|Starting date of application||17th November 2020|
|Closing date of application||04th December 2020|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
NCRTC Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
Pay Scale for NCRTC Recruitment 2020
- Rs. 27,500/- to Rs. 97,350/- per month
Eligibility Criteria for NCRTC Recruitment for Junior Engineer
Educational Qualification for NCRTC Recruitment for Junior Engineer
- Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Experience: Minimum 01 year experience in Civil construction work, preferably with Metro Rail/ Railways construction projects.
Note: Diploma in Engineering(Civil) is essential, without which higher qualification will not be considered for candidature.
- The appointment shall be made purely on a contract basis for a period of 03 years, which will be reviewed every year.
- After completion of 03 years of contractual employment, services may be regularized/ may be extended further/ terminated, subject to the requirement of the Corporation and on the performance of the employee.
- In the case of nonrequirement or performance not found satisfactory, the services shall be terminated.
Age Limit for NCRTC Recruitment for Junior Engineer
The age limit as given in the NCRTC Recruitment 2020 notification, should be
- Maximum – 28 years
Application Fee for NCRTC Recruitment 2020
- Candidates may read the official notification to get more details on NCRTC online application fees
- SAIL Recruitment Notification out for Specialist/ Hospital Administrator/ Medical Officer
- BEL Recruitment Notification out for Trainee & Project Engineer
- BECIL Recruitment Notification out for 09 Software Developer and Other posts
Selection Process for NCRTC Recruitment 2020
- The selection process will be based on the basis of their eligibility/ experience in the relevant field and will be called for the written examination.
- The date, time, and pattern of written examination shall be communicated to the candidates in advance. The written examination shall be held in Delhi only and candidates shall have to make own arrangement for travel and stay.
How to apply for NCRTC Recruitment 2020
- Visit the official website @ www.ncrtc.in
- Find the advertisement for the job you want to apply for
- Read the entire notification carefully
- Download the application form
- Fill the application form with all details
- Attach the relevant documents as required
- Send the application to the address given below
General Information :
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed through email about the further procedure for selection
- In addition to the salary, the company also offers attractive incentives and allowances
- The job is transferable and the candidate can be transferred or posted to any of the offices of NCRTC during service
Candidates need to attach photocopies of the following documents along with the application form
- Education certificates (10th Onwards)
- Experience certificate issued by the last employer
- Latest salary slip
- Officer order/ Duty allocation order
- Proof of CTC (for the private-sector candidate)
- NOC (for government employees)
Candidates have to carry all original documents when attending the interview
Career Cell, HR Department,
National Capital Region Transport Corporation,
7/6 Siri Fort Institutional Area,
August Kranti Marg, New Delhi – 110049
- Telephone Number: 011-4106 6943
- Fax Number: 011 4106 6953
- Email ID: [email protected]
Important Links to Apply for NCRTC Recruitment 2020
All the eligible candidates are requested to Apply online for 52 Junior Engineer II Posts Vacancies at ncrtc.in. Applications are inviting for vacancies of NCRTC Jobs and Candidate can apply for these vacancies before the last date. Candidates can get all the NCRTC Junior Engineer II Jobs in New Delhi details of Age Limit, Vacancy, Salary, Educational Qualification and How to apply details are as given below.
|Apply Offline||Click Here|
|Notification Details||Click Here
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Facebook||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
A quick FAQ to Apply for NCRTC Recruitment for Junior Engineer
Does Freshers Wisdom charge any fees?
Freshers Wisdom never asks for money in exchange for anything. All Sarkari Naukri, State Government Jobs, Bharti listed here are free for life.
What is Authenticity Govt Jobs, which gets published at Freshers Wisdom?
Freshers Wisdom is continuously working on getting all the latest central government jobs, state government jobs, and PSU jobs directly from respective govt websites. We are 100% sure that all Indian Government Jobs, which gets published here, is very much genuine.
What is the last date to apply to NCRTC Recruitment for Junior Engineer?
NCRTC Recruitment for Junior Engineers’ last date to apply is 04 December 2020.
What is the qualification for NCRTC Junior Engineer jobs?
Diploma in Civil Engineering.
Experience: Minimum 01 year experience in Civil construction work, preferably with Metro Rail/ Railways construction projects.
What is the full form of NCRTC?
The full form of NCRTC is National Capital Region Transport Corporation
What is the NCRTC Junior Engineer Salary?
Rs. 27,500/- to Rs. 97,350/- per month