Top Current Affairs of the day: Instantly obtain Latest Current Affairs with all essential info, Be the first to know all the Today Top Current affairs 07 April 2021 top news, Major Issues, Current News, Important events in National Current News as well as International level with clear explanation. For all competitive exams and Interviews, equip yourself with the Latest Top Current Affairs 07 April 2021 granted here.
Top Current Affairs
- Calcutta University has secured first place among Indian universities and third position among top higher educational institutions in the country in the Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) 2020.
- Rajeev Ahuja has joined the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Ropar as its new director.
- Union ministers Nitin Gadkari and Rajnath Singh and Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath jointly inaugurated a flyover and laid the foundation stone of another flyover project in Lucknow.
- The World Bank and Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) have approved a loan for USD 300 million (about Rs 2,190 crore) canal-based drinking water projects in Punjab.
- The senior-most deputy governor BP Kanungo retired from the Reserve Bank of India on completion of his one-year extension.
- Adani Enterprises has won a Rs 1,169.10 crore highway project in Odisha from the National Highways Authority of India (NHAI).
- The 2023 men’s boxing World Championships will be held in Uzbekistan capital Tashkent, the International Boxing Association (AIBA) announced.
- Mariamma Varkey, a Kerala teacher who was the inspiration behind the annual Global Teacher Prize, has died aged 89.
- The World University Games that were due to open in China in just over four months have been postponed until next year.
- Airline major IndiGo has partnered with on-demand platform CarterPorter to provide door-to-door baggage delivery service.
#Top Current Affairs 07 April 2021 at Freshers Wisdom
@Top Current Affairs
Important Link :-