Top Current Affairs 06 April 2021. Instantly obtain Latest Current Affairs with all essential info, Be the first to know all the Today Top Current affairs 06 April 2021 top news, Major Issues, Current News, Important events in National Current News as well as International level with clear explanation. For all competitive exams and Interviews, equip yourself with the Latest Top Current Affairs 06 April 2021 granted here.
Top Current Affairs
- G S Krishnan, formerly regional president & MD, Novozymes South Asia Pvt Ltd, a Danish biotech company, has taken charge as the new President of India’s leading biotechnology industry organisation, the Association of Biotechnology-Led Enterprises (ABLE).
- Mallika Srinivasan, Chairman and Managing Director of Tractors and Farm Equipment (TAFE) Limited has been appointed as the chairperson of the Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB).
- Mukhmeet S. Bhatia, IAS took over the charge of Director General of Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) under Ministry of Labour & Employment, Govt. of India at its Headquarters in New Delhi.
- Ministry of Road Transport and Highways Achieves Record-breaking Milestone of Constructing 37 kilometres per day of Highways in FY 2020-21.
- India’s Ambassador to China Vikram Misri interacted with representatives of Indian industry in Shanghai.
- In order to further the people to people ties between the two countries, India provides a scholarship for the descendants of the Liberation Warfighters of Bangladesh.
- Indian Army will participate in Multinational Military Exercise namely SHANTIR OGROSHENA -2021 in Bangladesh.
- Defence Research and Development Organisation lab Defence Materials and Stores Research and Development Establishment (DMSRDE), Kanpur has developed a lightweight Bullet Proof Jacket (BPJ) weighing 9.0 kilogrammes, meeting the qualitative requirements of the Indian Army.
- Chief of Defence Staff General Bipin Rawat operationalised and dedicated to the Services 3rd Joint Logistics Node (JLN) in Mumbai through video conferencing from New Delhi.
- The Department of Expenditure, Ministry of Finance has released an amount of Rs. 11,830 crore to States under the scheme “Special Assistance to States for Capital Expenditure”.
- The Ministry of Finance, Government of India, released ₹45,000 crores as additional devolution to States in FY 2020-21.
Important Link :-
- Join Telegram Group: Click Here
- Latest Government Job Notification