OSSC District Culture Officer Recruitment 2021 – 35 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) invites the online application form from the eligible candidates for the post of District Culture Officer. There are 35 vacancies are to be filled for this post. Candidates with the qualification of Master Degree in History are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the written exam, document verification. Eligible candidates can apply online at (www.ossc.gov.in) website before the last date. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Odisha Public Service Commission: It is the state agency authorised to conduct the Civil Services Examination for entry-level appointments. The functions of the Commission are separated into the following categories:
- Advice on the framing of recruitment rules and amendments with regard to the recruitment and conditions of service of Group B services/posts
- Advice on punishment proposed by the disciplinary authority in finalisation of departmental proceedings under the Odisha Civil Services (Classification, Control & Appeal) Rules.
- Advice on matters relating to the promotion of officers and fixation of inter-seniority, etc., with regard to officers of Group ‘B’.
- Recruitment of candidates to services/posts belonging to Group B and above under the State Government.
OSSC District Culture Officer Recruitment 2021
|Job Role||District Culture Officer|
|Last Date||22 April 2021|
Detailed Eligibility – OSSC District Culture Officer Recruitment 2021
- Candidates should have passed Master Degree in History from any recognized University with knowledge in Computer.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2019): 21 to 32 years
Category Wise Vacancies:
- UR-13 Posts
- SC-03 Posts
- ST-04 Posts
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Enrolled Follower/ Sweeper
- NMDC Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Junior Manager
OSSC District Culture Officer Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- The selection process will be based on written test.
|Stages of Examination.||Type of Examination||Nos. of papers &Name of Subjects||Marks allotted||Marks allotted||Remarks|
|Stage-I||Main Written Examination||150||2 hours||Questions will be of objective type with multiple choices of answers. The examination will be conducted in Online Test (CBRE Mode). There will be negative marking (& 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.)|
|Stage-II||Certificate Verification||Basing on performance in the Main Written examination candidates about 02 (two) times of the vacancies advertised from each category will be shortlisted on merit for certificate verification.
The candidate who will not attend the certificate verification his/her name will not be taken into consideration while preparing the merit list.
- The questions shall be objective with multiple type choice answers. The duration of the examination shall be of 02 hours (120 minutes). There shall be 150 questions and each question carries one (1) mark.
- There will be a negative marking @ 0.25 marks for each wrong answer. However, no mark shall be awarded or deducted for any question left un-attempted.
|Computer-Based Recruitment Examination
|One Paper (Composite Paper)||PART–A||Odia Language||15 marks||2 hours
|General English||15 marks|
|General Awareness||30 marks|
Skill & Application
|Total||150 marks||2 hours|
How to apply to OSSC District Culture Officer Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (http://www.ossc.gov.in/) website along with required documents on or before 22 April 2021.
For More Details & Apply: Click here