NMDC Junior Manage Recruitment 2021 – 14 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – NMDC Limited invites online application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Junior Manager/ Field Attendant/Maintenance Assistant /Blaster/MCO/Junior Officer Trainee/ Executive Trainees in different disciplines through GATE 2021 Examination. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/ B.Tech/M.A/Any Degree/PG/ITI/Diploma with valid GATE 2021 GATE score can apply for this job. The selection process is based on the GATE score & and Interview. Eligible candidates can apply for this position online on or before 27 April 2021. The detailed eligibility and application process of Coal India Ltd Recruitment are given below.
NMDC Junior Manage Recruitment 2021
|Job Role||Junior Manager|
|Last Date||27 April 2021|
Detailed Eligibility – NMDC Junior Manage Recruitment 2021
- Graduation. CA/ICWA or Engineering Graduate with MBA (Fin.) from a recognized University/Institute.
- Experience: Minimum Two (02) years post qualification relevant experience in the area of Finance & Accounting, in preparation and finalization of Accounts, Budget & Costing, Accounting and Audit, Inventory Management, Working Capital Management, etc. in a Mining/Manufacturing industry preferably operating under SAP environment. Candidates should have experience of Custom Regulations and Tax Laws.
- Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
- Experience: Minimum Two (02) years relevant post qualification experience in designing and construction of industrial works like Ore Processing Plants, Heavy Machine Foundations, Conveyor Structures, Foundation for Mobile Equipment, Industrial Townships including Public Utility Services such as water supply, roads etc. Knowledge of CPM and PERT techniques would be an added advantage.
- Degree in Civil/Chemical/Mining/Environment Engineering OR PG Degree in Environmental Management / Engineering /Environmental Science / Geology /Chemistry/ Botany OR PG Degree/Diploma in Environment Management OR Doctorate in Environment Studies/Impact Assessment from a recognized University/Institute.
- Experience: Minimum two (02) years relevant post qualification experience in the Environmental field for Mining Industry preferably in open cast mine in implementation of various Environmental Management Plan works, obtaining consent to operate, authorization under Hazardous waste (Management & Handling) Rules etc.
Industrial Engineering Discipline:
- Degree in Industrial Engineering OR Degree in Mining/ Mechanical/ Production Engineering. PG Degree/Diploma in Industrial Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
- Experience: Minimum Two (02) years relevant post qualification experience in the field of Industrial Engineering covering manpower planning, productivity based incentive schemes, productivity improvement techniques & production monitoring, norms development, time study, operations research tools, resource/performance analysis, MIS etc. with good knowledge of computers.
- M.A.(Hindi) (preferably 1st Division) with English as one of the subjects at Degree level from a recognized University/Institute and Successful completion of translation course conducted by Central Translation Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs.
- Experience: Minimum two (02) years relevant post qualification experience in translation of Technical and/or Non-technical documents from English to Hindi and vice versa in Newspapers and Public Relations Department of any State/Central Government or Public Sector Undertaking. Preference will be given to the candidates having work experience in Department of Official Language (Rajbhasha).
- Graduation. Degree in Law (3 years duration) or its equivalent.
- Experience: Minimum two (02) years relevant post qualification experience in dealing Contract Management in legal department of Govt./PSU/Industrial Organisation/Law Firm. Preference will be given to those candidates who have experience in dealing with issues relating to Arbitration or Mines and Minerals and/or have Degree/Diploma in Contract Management, Arbitration or Environment laws.
Age Limit – NMDC Junior Manage Recruitment 2021
- For General – 30 years
Upper age limit is relaxable by:
- 5 years for SC/STs
- 3 years for OBCs (Non-Creamy Layer)
- As per Govt. Guidelines for PwDs/Ex. Servicemen. For Departmental candidates (NMDC) age relaxation will be given up to 15 years.
- Junior Manager (Finance) : 6 Posts
- Junior Manager (Civil) : 3 Posts
- Junior Manager (Environment) : 2 Posts
- Junior Manager (IE) : 1 Post
- Junior Manager (Rajbhasha) : 1 Post
- Junior Manager (Law) : 1 Post
Salary – NMDC Junior Manage Recruitment 2021
Candidates working in Govt./PSUs applying for above posts :
- Jr. Manager – Rs.37,000-1,30,000/- or above (IDA)
Candidates from Private Sector applying for the above posts:
- Jr. Manager – 9.27 Lakhs or above
- IARI Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Project Assistant
- CDAC Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Project Engineer/Associate
NMDC Junior Manage Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- The mode of selection for eligible applicants would be through an interview. However, in case for any position where the ratio of eligible applicants for the post is more than 1:5, Online Test (CBT) may be one of the segments of selection. Online Test (CBT) will be followed by an interview of qualifying candidates called in the ratio 1:3 discipline wise, based on merit in the Online Test (CBT).
- In such cases, for final selection, merit list will be drawn by combining the scores of Online Test (CBT) and Interview with the weightage of 85:15 in that order discipline wise/category wise.
- In case, two or more candidates in the same discipline has secured equal marks in the Online Test (CBT) and the ratio of 1:3 is increasing, in such case all those candidates secured equal marks in that discipline will be called for interview irrespective of the above ratio.
- Languages for Online Test (CBT), if conducted, will be in Hindi & English which will consist of objective type multiple questions.
- For General – Rs.500/-
- No fee for SC/ST/PwD/Ex-servicemen categories and Departmental Candidates of NMDC.
How to Apply NMDC Junior Manage Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply online through NMDC website from 22 March 2021 t0 12 April 2021 and send the hard copy of the application with required documents to following postal address latest by 27 April 2021.
For More Details : Click here
To Apply: Click here
Post Box No.1353,
Post Office, Humayun Nagar,
Hyderabad, Telangana State, Pin- 500028