Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 for Enrolled Follower/ Sweeper – 05 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Join Indian Coast Guard has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Enrolled Follower/ Sweeper in the Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union. There are 05 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who completed their 10th/ITI can apply for these jobs. The last date to apply is on or before 15 April 2021. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
The Indian coast guard is a multi-mission organization, it has task capability for both surface and air operations. This organization is headed by the Director-General Indian Coast Guard and command and superintendence from the coast guard headquarters located in New Delhi. The team will be very careful about recruiting the officers and all other services to this organization, so they will select the most suitable candidates for the service
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 for Enrolled Follower/ Sweeper
|Job Role||Enrolled Follower/ Sweeper|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||15 April 2021|
Detailed Eligibility – Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021
- Matriculation, ITI or equivalent from board of education recognized by Central/ State Govt.
- For General – 18 to 25 years
- For SC/ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
Category Wise Vacancies: Total – 05 Posts
- UR-03 Posts
- OBC-02 Posts
Salary: Rs.21,700- 69,100/-
- NCBS Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Clerk
- Goa Civil Supplies Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Inspector/LDC/MTS
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 Selection process
- The selection will be based on Written Test, Professional Skill Test (PST), Physical Fitness Test (PFT). Selection of candidates is as per order of merit depending on their performance in Written Exam, PST/PFT and Medicals Fitness.
- All eligible candidates shall appear in a written test. The duration of written test is one hour. The pass marks will be 50% for the General and OBC candidates. Only those who qualify in the written test will appear in the “Professional Skill Test”.
Professional Skill Test (PST):
- The PST will be of Qualifying/Not qualifying nature (‘Q/NQ’). The skill test shall consist of following activities and one shall qualify in each activity Sweeping, Mopping, Cleaning of drains, Cleaning of toilets, Maintenance of septic tank / sewer lines.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT):
- All those candidates who have qualified both in the Written Test and Professional Skill Test will have to qualify the Physical Fitness Test (PFT) on the same day or on the next day. The PFT will be of qualifying nature (‘Q/NQ’). The standards for PFT are laid down below:- One mile /1.6 Km run – Within 07 minutes, 20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak), 10 Push ups.
- Candidates who qualify in written test, PST and PFT will be subjected to a medical examination as per medical standards for Indian Coast Guard. “Body Tattoo” as per standard policies/regulation in vogue are to be strictly followed.
How to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and send the filled application form along with required documents through postal on or before 15 April 2021.
For More Details: Click here
(EF Recruitment Board),
Indian Coast Guard Air Station,
Airport Road, Nani Daman, Daman-396210