OSSSC Nursing Officer Recruitment 2022 – 4070 Vacancies , Last Date Extended – www.osssc.gov.in : Hello Guys !! Here is good news for aspirants who are looking out for employment opportunities. The higher authorities of the Odisha Sub Ordinate Staff Selection Commission have announced the OSSSC Latest Vacancies of 4070 number of district cadre posts in all 30 districts establishments and 13 Medical colleges and Hospitals under the Health & Family Welfare Department of the Government of Odisha. Hence, aspirants who are interested in the OSSSC Nursing Officer Recruitment 2022 should register/re-register and have to submit the online application before 18th September 2022.
OSSSC Recruitment 2022 – 4070 Nursing Officer Posts, Last Date Extended
The OSSSC Recruitment 2022 Apply Online link can be found at the end of this article.Now check out the below sections, to know information about the OSSSC NO Salary,Vacancies, Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Selection Process, and other important details from the below section.chief nursing officer requirements Coming Soon
|Organization Name||Odisha Sub Ordinate Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Nursing Officer|
|No. of Posts||4070 Posts|
|Online Registration/ Re-registration Starting Date||9th September 2022|
|Application Ending Date||For Online Registration/ Re-registration/ Submission of Online Application – |
|Selection Process||Written Test|
OSSSC Latest Vacancies
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Nursing Officer||4070 Posts|
Note: For category-wise vacancies kindly refer to the official notification.
OSSSC NO Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria Educational Qualifications
- The candidates must have passed +2 in the 10+2 system or its equivalent with a Diploma in GNM/ B.Sc Nursing from any Medical College and Hospital of the State/ any other institutions duly recognized and approved by the Indian Nursing Council.
- They shall have to register their name in Nursing Council in the State and have a valid registration certificate as of the date of advertisement which shall be uploaded online.
- A candidate must be able to speak, read and write Odia and have
- Passed the Middle School Examination with Odia as a language subject; or
- Passed Matriculation or equivalent examination with Odia as the medium of examination in non-language subjects; or
- Passed Odia as language subject in the final examination of Class-VII or above from a School or Educational Institution recognized by the Government of Odisha or Central Government, or
- Passed a test in Odia in M.E. School Standard conducted by the School & Mass Education Department.
- A candidate must have attained 21 years of age
- Must not be above 38 years of age
|Name of the Post||Scale of Pay and Pay Matrix||Monthly Remuneration|
|Nursing Off.||Pay Scale 29200-92300, Pay Matrix Level 8, Cell – 01||Rs.15000/-|
OSSSC NO Jobs Selection Process
- Candidates will be selected by conducting a Written Test.
Make sure you guys check each & every detail provided in this and if you still wish to check the official OSSSC Recruitment 2022 Notification, then do click on the download link provided below. Further, check out the OSSSC Recruitment 2022 Apply Online established below and submit your applications on or before the final date is closed.
Important Link For OSSSC Nursing Officer Recruitment 2022 – Notification, Application Form
–— You can also check —-
What is a chief nursing officer?
Every career field has its ladder rungs. At the top of the nursing hierarchy is a (CNO). When you want to become a CNO, you give up working bedside with patients to pursue a non-clinical, administrative position within a healthcare system. Nurses who want to make a difference in healthcare but no longer desire the hustle and bustle of hands-on care with patients may find this a desirable career path. Becoming a CNO requires a high level of education and experience.
What chief nursing officer job description?
Registered nurses who possess master’s degrees along with several years experience in nurse management positions may be qualified to hold the (CNO) position in hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, and other large medical facilities. Although in some institutions the hierarchy within nursing leadership may include additional higher-level administrative positions, the CNO title is very often synonymous with other executive leadership titles such as Chief Nurse Executive or Vice-President of Nursing. As the highest ranking nurse administrative position, CNOs work under the direct supervision of the Chief Operating Officer and the general supervision of the Chief Executive Officer of a healthcare organization, while managers and directors report to the CNO.
what does a chief nursing officer do?
A chief (CNO), also called a chief nurse executive (CNE), is the highest nursing management position within a health care organization. It’s a position that requires an in-depth level of education and experience. A CNO is responsible for overseeing and coordinating all activities in the nursing and patient care services departments of a hospital or similar health care facility.
What role of chief nursing officer?
As a (CNO), you will provide leadership to the nursing team at your healthcare organization. On a typical day, you might manage finances, implement treatment plans, integrate new medical technologies, assign schedules, and onboard new nurses into the department.