UPSC ESE Exam Notification 2022-2023 – upsc.gov.in: The Union Public Service Commission issued the UPSC ESE Exam Notification 2022. And candidates who are interested in the 327 UPSC ESE Exam Vacancies can start filling out the online application form on 14th September 2022. And the closing date for the submission of the UPSC ESE Exam Online Application Form 2022 is 4th October 2022 (till 6:00 PM). Moreover, recruitment on the results of this examination will be made to the Services/ Posts under Category I-Civil Engineering, Category II, Mechanical Engineering, Category III-Electrical Engineering, and Category IV-Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering.
UPSC ESE Exam Notification 2022-2023
Before submitting the online applications for UPSC ESE Notification 2023 kindly make sure you have checked all the relevant sections provided below to know your eligibility criteria for the upcoming UPSC Engineering Services Preliminary Exam 2023.
UPSC ESE Exam Notification 2022-2023 | Overview
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Exam Name||Engineering Services Exam (ESE)|
|No. of Posts||327 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||14th September 2022|
|Application Ending Date||4th October 2022 (till 6:00 PM)|
|Examination Notice No.||01/ 2023 – ENGG|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Engineering Services (Preliminary/ Stage‐I) Examination (Objective Type Papers)Engineering Services (Main/ Stage‐II) Examination (Conventional Type Papers)Personality Test|
UPSC ESE Exam 2022-2023 – Important Dates
|Starting Date to apply online Applications||14th September 2022|
|The last Date to apply online Applications||4th October 2022|
|Last Date to pay the application fees by cash||3rd October 2022|
|Last Date to pay the application fees online||4th October 2022|
|The UPSC Engineering Services Preliminary Exam 2023 will be held on||19th February 2023|
|The online Applications can be withdrawn from||12th October 2022 to 18th October 2022 till 6:00 PM|
UPSC ESE Exam Vacancies
|S.No||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|1.||Engineering Services Exam||327 Posts|
UPSC ESE Exam 2022 – Educational Qualifications
For admission to the examination, a candidate must have –
- Obtained a degree in Engineering from a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as Universities under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956; or
- passed Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations of the Institution of Engineers (India); or
- obtained a degree/ diploma in Engineering from such foreign University/ College/ Institution and under such conditions as may be recognized by the Government for the purpose from time to time, or
- passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (India); or
- passed Associate Membership Examination Parts II and III/ Sections A and B of the Aeronautical Society of India; or
- passed the Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Radio Engineers, London held after November 1959.
UPSC ESE Exam 2023 – Age Limit
A candidate for this examination must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years on the 1st January 2023 (he/ she must have been born not earlier than 2nd January 1993 and not later than 1st January 2002.
UPSC ESE Exam Selection Process
Selection will be done on the basis of the given below
- Engineering Services (Preliminary/ Stage‐I) Examination (Objective Type Papers)
- Engineering Services (Main/ Stage‐II) Examination (Conventional Type Papers)
- Stage 3 – Personality Test
Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST/PwBD who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay the fee of Rs. 200/-.
UPSC ESE Exam Online Application Form 2022-2023
We are providing all the details clearly throughout this post. Go through them all before applying. Moreover, the UPSC Engineering Services Exam Notification 2022 registration process are already begun (14th September 2022). For the sake of the candidates, we provided an Online Registration Link in the important link table.
Important Link For UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2023 – Notification, Application Form
★★ You Can Also Check ★★
|Central Government Jobs||State Government Jobs|
|Private Jobs||Engineering Jobs|
|Bank Jobs||Railway Jobs|
|Teaching Jobs||State Police Jobs|
All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website (www.fresherswisdom.com).