IARI Recruitment 2021 for Project Assistant – 01 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – ICAR – Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Project Assistant. There are 01 vacancy is to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who completed their B.E/B.Tech/Diploma can attend the Walk-In-Interview on 22 April 2021. The age limit of the candidates should not exceed 35 years. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
The Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI), commonly known as the Pusa Institute is India’s national Institute for agricultural research, education and extension. The name Pusa Institute is derived from the fact that the institute was originally located in Pusa Bihar as the Imperial Institute of Agricultural Research in 1911. It was then renamed as the Imperial Agricultural Research Institute in 1919 and following a major earthquake in Pusa, it was relocated to Delhi in 1936. The current institute in Delhi is financed and administered by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR). The IARI was responsible for the research leading to the “Green Revolution in India” of the 1970s.
IARI Recruitment 2021 Details
IARI Walk-In-Interview 2021 for Project Assistant
|22 April 2021
Detailed Eligibility – IARI Recruitment 2021
- Graduation in Engineering/ Three year diploma (electrical/ electronics)(or) Diploma holder should have at least 1 year of experience
- Desirable: Experience in power electrical/electronics Solar, machine fabrication/ development
Age Limit :
- For General – 18 to 35 years
Upper age is relaxed by:
- For SC/ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
Total Vacancies: 01 Post
- NCBS Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Clerk
- CDAC Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Project Engineer/Associate
IARI Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- Candidates will be shortlisted for Online Interview based on their academic qualification, experience, publication, achievements/awards etc. submitted by the candidates with the duly filled application form and considering relevant criteria as per job requirement of the position.
- The shortlisted candidates to be called for interview will be communicated through e-mail.
How to Apply IARI Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates are requested to send their self attested and signed copy of their duly filled-in application with required documents through e-mail (email@example.com) and attend the walk-in(Online)interview on 22 April 2021.Link will be shared for online interview.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here