CDAC Project Engineer Recruitment 2021 – 34 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Project Manager/ Project Engineer/Project Associate. There are 34 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this post can apply on or before 09 April 2021. The educational qualification of the candidates must be B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech//Ph.D/MCA/PG. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing: It is an autonomous scientific society of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology. It is established in 1988 by the Government of India. Its headquarters is in Pune. Their research field is High-Performance Computing, Multi-lingual Computing and Heritage Computing, Professional Electronics, Software Technologies, Health Informatics and Education. C-DAC also provides several courses in the area of advanced computing and software development.
CDAC Recruitment 2021 for Project Engineer/Project Associate
|Job Role||Project Engineer/Project Associate|
|Application Last Date||07 April 2021|
Detailed Eligibility – CDAC Project Engineer Recruitment 2021
Project Engineer/Project Associate:
- 1st Class B.E/B.Tech/MCA or equivalent degree in relevant discipline Or * DOEACC ‘B’ Level with at least 1 year of post qualification work experience Or
- Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science/Electronics/IT /Computer Applications or relevant domain with at least 1 year of post qualification work experience
- Project Engineer – 37 years
- Project Associate – 35 years
- Project Engineer – 04 Post
- Project Associate – 04 Posts
Salary for CDAC Project Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Project Engineer – Rs. 31000/-
- Project Associate – Rs. 25,000 /-
- HARTRON Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Data Entry Operator
- VAMNICOM Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Trainee Clerk/Senior Clerk
CDAC Project Engineer Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- The qualification and experience prescribed are the minimum requirements and possession of the same does not automatically make the candidates entitled to be called for interview and selection processes.
- There will be an initial screening based on the academic and other parameters given in the application and only those screened-in will be considered for further selection process.
- The management reserves the right to increase the minimum eligibility criteria/cut off limits, in the event of the number of applicants are more, for any post(s) at its discretion. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their academic credentials, experience profile, performance in the interview and such other selection processes/parameters, as deemed fit by management.
- The number of vacancies indicated in the notification is tentative. C-DAC reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of advertised posts at the time of selection. Further, C-DAC also reserves the right NOT to fill any of the posts advertised. Also the posts are time bound and are purely contractual in nature for specified duration. The persons engaged on contract will not derive any right or claim to have a regular post in C-DAC.
How to apply for CDAC Project Engineer Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 07 April 2021.
For More Details & Apply: Click here