TTWD Assam Recruitment 2021 for Programme Managers/Accounts Manager/ DEO – 97 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Tea Tribes Welfare, Assam has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of State Programme Manager/ Programme Managers/ State MIS Manager/Accounts Manager/ DEO. There are 97 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply for this post. The age limit of the candidates should be 21 to 62 years. The educational qualification of the candidates must have passed in B.E/Master Degree/Graduate/PU/HSSLC/ Diploma/MCA/MBA. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
TTWD Assam Recruitment 2021 Notification Details
Directorate of Tea Tribes Welfare has released the latest Notification to hire DEO, Programme Manager, MIS Manager, Accounts Manager. The TTWD Assam Job Advertisement is issued for 97 vacancies. The Intrusted candidate who has a 12th Pass, B.E, B.Tech, Bachelor, Engineering, Graduate, Master’s, MBA, PG Degree in any discipline from a recognized institute can submit their application before the final submission date. 25 January 2021 is the last date to submit the application form.
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential qualifications as mention in the official TTWD Assam notification. Now you should continue to this TTWD Assam Jobs article for other details like the Directorate of Tea Tribes Welfare Recruitment 2021 Notification, TTWD Assam Recruitment 2021 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, Admit Card, Syllabus, & much more.
|Directorate of Tea Tribes Welfare
|DEO, Programme Manager, MIS Manager, Accounts Manager
|08 January 2021
|25 January 2021
|Govt Jobs Job Alert
TTWD Assam Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
As per the notification, overall 97 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the Post
|No of Vacancies
|State Programme Manager
|State MIS Manager
|Data Entry Operators
Pay Scale for TTWD Assam Recruitment 2021
Salary details have been given below. Kindly check the salary information as per the post name.
- State Programme Manager – Rs.35,000 + Rs.10,000/month
- Programme Managers – Rs.18,000 + Rs.3,000/month
- State MIS Manager – Rs.30,000/month
- Accounts Manager – Rs.25,000/month
- Data Entry Operators – Rs.15,000/month
Eligibility Criteria for TTWD Assam Recruitment 2021 for Programme Managers
Educational Qualification for TTWD Assam DEO Recruitment 2021
State Programme Manager at State HQ:
- Masters in Social works/ Sociology, MBA(HR), Mass Communication.
- 3 years Experience in Govt. PSU/Autonomous Body with 1 year Diploma in Computer Application from any Govt. recognized Institute.
Programme Managers at Sub-Divisional HQs:
- Graduate in any discipline.
- Preferably 2 years Experience in Govt. PSU/ Autonomous Body with 6 months Diploma in Computer Application from any Govt. recognized Institute.
State MIS Manager at State HQ:
- BE in Computer Science/ Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering/ MCA from Govt. recognized University or Institute.
- Must have 1 year proficiency in Office Database Management.
Accounts Manager at State HQ:
- Graduate in Commerce stream
- Must have Computer proficiency in MS Office applications specially MS-Excel & Tally.
Data Entry Operators (State & Sub Divisional levels):
- PU/HSSLC or equivalent exam.
- Must have Computer proficiency in MS Office with a minimum typing speed of 40 (forty) words per minute in
English & Assamese/Bengali.
Age Limit for TTWD Assam Programme Managers Recruitment 2021
The candidates should have the following age limit to apply for the job notification. Kindly check and verify your eligibility before applying to the job notification.
|Data Entry Operator
|State Programme Manager
Age Relaxation: Candidates Age Relaxation may be given by As per Govt rules. Kindly check the TTWD recruitment official notification for more details.
TTWD Assam Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
There will be no application fee.
- CMTI Recruitment 2021 Notification Out for Project Assistant/Project Fellow
- IIE Recruitment 2021 Notification Out for Project Lead/ Project Executive
- Income Tax Recruitment 2021 Notification Out for Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant, and MTS
Selection Process for TTWD Assam Recruitment 2021
- The candidates whose applications are selected will have to undergo a selection process to be selected for the respective posts.
- The selection process will consist of Objective Type Written Test/Computer Practical Test/Viva-Voce.
- The viva-voce exam will be held for all posts except the Data Entry Operator.
TTWD Assam Recruitment 2021 Exam Pattern
The Candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in an objective type written test to be held in the State Head Quarters i.e., Guwahati, Assam on a date and venue. The syllabus of the Objective Type Written Test will be as follows:-
|General Knowledge, Current Affairs,
Logical reasoning and Aptitude
|General English, History & Culture of Assam
and Computer Theory
|Domain Expert/ Knowledge about TeaCommunity of Assam
- Against each vacancy, 5 (five) candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the marks obtained in the written test.
- After the written test, candidates of all the categories have to appear in a Computer Practical Test to be held centrally in Guwahati.
- Total marks for the Computer (Practical) Test will be 50 Marks. They will have to bring all the original testimonials i.e. Age proof Certificate, Caste Certificate, Educational Qualification Certificates, Computer Proficiency Certificate, etc. for document verifications.
- After completion of the Computer Practical Tests, the selection of candidates for Data Entry Operators will be finalized on a merit basis.
- However, candidates for State Programme Manager, Programme Managers, State MIS Manager, and Accounts Manager will have to appear for Viva- voice exam at 2 candidates for 1 post.
How to apply Tea Tribes Welfare Assam Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official website ttwd.assam.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement “Advertisement relating to engagement for various Contractual Posts of Programme Management Unit (PMU) for Directorate of Tea Tribes Welfare, Assam”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Back to the page, click “https://ttwpmujobapplication.in”.
- If you are a new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may log in to your account then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly.
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form.
Important Links to TTWD Assam Recruitment 2021
Directorate of Tea Tribes Welfare (TTWD) has released the official notification for 97 DEO, Accounts Manager, State Programme Manager, Programme Managers job vacancies in Assam. Now, TTWD collecting the application forms from B.E, MCA, MBA, Master of Social Work candidates to fill their current job vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online for the job vacancy from 08.01.2021 to 25.01.2021. For that, the Candidates need to fill the TTWD online application form 2021. In this article, we will cover full details on the latest TTWD Assam Recruitment 2021 vacancy details, age limit, salary, online application form, a direct link to apply. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest TTWD job notification 2021 fully, Before applying to this job.
|How to Apply
A Quick FAQ to Apply for TTWD Assam Recruitment 2021
What is the full form of TTWD?
DIRECTORATE OF TEA TRIBES WELFARE, ASSAM
How Many Vacancies for the TTWD Assam Recruitment 2021?
State Programme Manager/ Programme Managers/ State MIS Manager/Accounts Manager/ DEO – 97 Posts
What should an aspirant have academic qualifications to apply for TTWD Assam Recruitment 2021?
The required qualification to apply for TTWD Assam Jobs Notification is 10th/ Graduate in the related stream.
What is the age limit to apply for TTWD Assam Recruitment 2021?
The age limit to apply for TTWD Assam Recruitment 2021 is 21 to 62 years.
What is the salary of TTWD Assam Recruitment 2021?
State Programme Manager – Rs.35,000 + Rs.10,000/month
Programme Managers – Rs.18,000 + Rs.3,000/month
State MIS Manager – Rs.30,000/month
Accounts Manager – Rs.25,000/month
Data Entry Operators – Rs.15,000/month
What is the selection process for TTWD Assam DEO Recruitment 2021?
The selection process for TTWD Assam DEO Recruitment 2021 is Written Test (All Posts), Computer Practical Tests (Only for DEO) & Viva Voce (Except DEO).
How to apply for TTWD Assam Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this posts through online by using official website along with required documents on or before 25 January 2021.
What is the last date for the application in TTWD Assam Recruitment 2021?
The application submission window will be open online till 25 January 2021.