NHAI Manager Recruitment – 163 Post Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) has published the latest recruitment notification on the official website, nhai.gov.in. The latest NHAI notification 2021 is for the recruitment of a Manager. Here you will get the complete information about NHAI Manager Recruitment online application form 2021. You will get here full detail about the National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) Manager application procedure, important dates, application fees, age limit, qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale, and important links.
National Highway Authority of India: It is an autonomous agency of the Government of India. NHAI was set up in 1988. It is responsible for the management of a network of over 50,000km of National Highways out of 1,15,000 km in India. Nagendra Nath Sinha is the present Chairman of NHAI since March 2019. The function of National Highways Authority of India is to manage, maintain and develop the national and any other highways vested in or entrusted to, it by the Govt of India. It is responsible for the development, management and maintenance of National Highways and it is also responsible for the toll collection on several highways.
If you have any questions regarding NHAI Manager recruitment online application form procedure you can ask us via comment form given below.
- 1 NHAI Manager Recruitment 2021 Job Notification Details
- 2 NHAI Manager Recruitment Vacancy Details
- 3 Pay Scale (Salary) for NHAI Manager Recruitment
- 4 NHAI Manager Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Details
- 5 How to apply for NHAI Manager Recruitment 2021
- 6 Important Links to Apply Jobs at NHAI 2021
- 7 A quick FAQ to Apply for NHAI Jobs in Delhi
- 7.1 What is NHAI?
- 7.2 What are jobs available in NHAI?
- 7.3 How many vacancies are there in NHAI?
- 7.4 How to submit NHAI online application form 2021?
- 7.5 What is the last date to apply to NHAI Manager Recruitment 2021?
- 7.6 What is NHAI Manager Salary?
- 7.7 How many vacancies in NHAI Deputy Manager Posts?
- 7.8 What is the qualification for NHAI Deputy Manager Jobs?
- 7.9 Related
NHAI Manager Recruitment 2021 Job Notification Details
The latest NHAI notification 2021 is for the recruitment of Manager. There is a total of 163 vacant posts available to apply in NHAI, Delhi.
|Name of the Organization||National Highway Authority of India|
|Number of Vacancies||163 Posts|
|Name of Post||Manager (Technical), Deputy General Manager & Other|
|Starting date of application||02nd November 2020|
|Closing date of application||01st January 2021|
|Job Location||Across India|
NHAI Manager Recruitment Vacancy Details
- As per the NHAI recruitment notification, overall 163 vacancies will be filled by NHAI. Post wise vacancy details are given below
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|Deputy General Manager|
|General Manager (Technical)||10|
|General Manager (Finance)||02|
Pay Scale (Salary) for NHAI Manager Recruitment
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Deputy General Manager – DGM (Technical)||Rs.78800-20200|
|General Manager (Technical)||Rs.37400-67000+8700|
|General Manager (Finance)||Rs.37400-67000+8700|
NHAI Manager Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Details
Age Limit for NHAI Manager Recruitment
- Not exceeding 56 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules. We advise you to read detailed NHAI job notification if you have any concerns.
Educational Qualification/Experience NHAI Manager Recruitment
- For Manager(Technical ): Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University / Institute
- For Deputy General Manager (Technical): Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University / Institute
- For General Manager (Technical): Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University /Institute
- For General Manager (Finance): Degree in Commerce / Accounts from a recognized university or ICAI/ ICWAI /MBA (Finance) from a recognized University / Institute; Or Member of any organized Group-‘A’
Finance/ Accounts related Service of the Central Government or of the State Government;
Selection Process for NHAI Manager Recruitment
Most jobs require you to attend a Personal Interview (PI) and/or Written Exam. NHAI selection process may vary on the nature of the job, Suggest you check NHAI Manager Recruitment notification 2021 which is available below.
Mode of Application
- Applicants should submit both online & offline mode applications.
- Applicants should submit the hard copy of the online form to DGM (HR &Admn.)-I A,
National Highways Authority of India, Plot No: G – 5&6, Sector – 10, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110075.
- SECR Railway Apprentice Recruitment Notification out for 413 Apprentice Posts
- RITES Engineer Recruitment Notification out for 170 Civil Engineer & Other Posts
- IBPS Specialist Officer X Recruitment Notification out for 647 Specialist Officers
How to apply for NHAI Manager Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official website nhai.gov.in.
- Click “Vacancies” find the advertisement “Advt for Mgr (T), DGM (T), GM (T) and GM (Fin.) Nov 2020”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly.
- Upload your photograph, Signature, Proof of Date Of Birth, Proof of Civil Engineering Degree Certificate & Proof of Gate Score Card.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided the opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information is correct or incorrect.
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form.
- Send it to the given address on or before the last date.
Important Links to Apply Jobs at NHAI 2021
You can find all important links (Detailed NHAI notification 2021, Official Website, etc.) to apply for the National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) Recruitment 2021. Before filling the online application form for NHAI Recruitment 2021, We suggest interested candidates read the official NHAI notification before filing an application form for the National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) Recruitment 2021.
|Download NHAI Notification in PDF Format||Click here|
|Apply online||Click here|
|Additional reference documents, if any.||N/A|
|Join Facebook||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
A quick FAQ to Apply for NHAI Jobs in Delhi
What is NHAI?
National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) under Ministry of Road Transport & Highways, Government of India. The NHAI is mandated to implement National Highways Development Project (NHDP), its develop, maintain and manage National Highways.
What are jobs available in NHAI?
NHAI offers a great career opportunity for eligible Indian citizens for recruitment vacancies of various Engineers, Managers, and other Professional posts.
How many vacancies are there in NHAI?
There are totally 163 posts are available to apply jobs in NHAI.
How to submit NHAI online application form 2021?
Applicants can apply online or offline prescribed application form available at NHAI official website and also get direct apply online link through fresherswisdom.com
What is the last date to apply to NHAI Manager Recruitment 2021?
NHAI last date to apply is 01/01/2021.
Application submission deadline for the NHAI Manager recruitment is 01/01/2021. Selection to NHAI Manager post will be through shortlisting and/or interview.
What is NHAI Manager Salary?
Salary of NHAI Manager post is depended on many factors like Education, Age, Prior Experience, etc. We have provided the salary of Manager in NHAI above in National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) job notification.
How many vacancies in NHAI Deputy Manager Posts?
NHAI invites online application for 48 vacant posts of Deputy Manager (Technical) on Direct recruitment basis through GATE 2020 score.
What is the qualification for NHAI Deputy Manager Jobs?
Engineering Graduate in Civil discipline with valid GATE 2020 score in Civil paper.