RITES Engineer Recruitment – 170 Post Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – RITES Limited has announced a notification for recruitment to the post of Engineer. There are 170 vacancies are to filled for this job. Interested candidates who are all in the age of maximum 40 years can apply for this job on or before 26 November 2020. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below.
About RITES – Rail India Technical and Economic Service: RITES is a Government of India Enterprise for Engineering Construction in the field of transport and infrastructure.RITES founded in 1974 and its headquartered at Gurgaon. It provides consultancy services for rail transport to India and abroad.RITES serves services in Railways, Highways, Equipment Export, Urban Transport, Airports, Ports & Waterways, Urban Planning, Ropeways.RITES has Miniratna status and ISO 9001:2008 certificate.RITES provided consulting and planning to the various countries.
RITES Engineer Recruitment 2020 Job Notification Details
The latest RITES notification 2020 is for the recruitment of Engineers. There is a total of 170 vacant posts available to apply in RITES, Gurgaon, Haryana.
|Organization Name||Rail India Technical and Economic Service|
|Basic Pay||Rs.19, 860|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting date to apply via online||05.11.2020|
|Last date to apply via online||26.11.2020|
Pay Scale (Salary) for RITES Engineer Recruitment
Basic Pay ₹ 19, 860/- (1 to 3 % annual increment based on the performance)
RITES Engineer Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Details
Age Limit for RITES Engineer Recruitment
- Manager (SAP ABAP Webdynpro/Basis, Network Engineer, SAPABAP Webdynpro/MM/PS – 40 years
- Deputy General Manager (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical) – 50 years
- Manager, Assistant Manager (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical) – 40 years
- Deputy General Manager – 50 years
Educational Qualification for RITES Engineer Recruitment
- E/ B.Tech/ BSc (Engineering) Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Experience: Candidates should have post qualification experience of minimum 2 years in construction supervision
- E/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engineering) Degree in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- Experience: Candidates should have post qualification experience of minimum 2 years in Electrical engineering fields.
- E/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engineering) Degree in Mechanical/Production/ Industrial/ Automobile Engineering.
- Experience: Candidates should have post qualification experience of minimum 2 years in Quality Assurance/ production/manufacturing/ maintenance & operations.
- Candidate belonging to the General/ EWS category (and candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PWD applying against unreserved posts) should have a first-class degree/ minimum 60% marks in Minimum Qualification for consideration against unreserved posts.
- Reserved category candidates (SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PWD as applicable) should have at least 50% marks in Minimum Qualification for consideration against reserved posts.
- Railway MCF Raebareli Apprentice Recruitment Notification out for 110 Apprentice Posts
- BEL Recruitment Notification out for 125 Trainee Engineer & Other Posts
- OFDC Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 146 Accounts Asst, LDA & Other Posts
RITES Engineer Recruitment 2020 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on basis of written test, experience and interview.
- Based upon the performance in the Written Test, and fulfilling the conditions of eligibility, candidates shall be shortlisted for Interview.
- The weightage distribution of various parameters of the selection shall be as under:
- Experience – 5%
- Written Test – 60%
- Interview – 35%
- Candidates have the option to appear for interview either in Hindi or English.
Note: Candidate should have minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/PWD against reserved posts) in written test and a minimum of 60% marks (50% for SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/ PWD against reserved posts) in interview.
Application Fees for RITES Engineer Recruitment
- For SC/ST/PWD – Rs.300 plus taxes
- For General/OBC – Rs.600 plus taxes
Mode of payment:
Should be paid only through online mode.
How to apply for RITES Engineer Recruitment 2020?
- Go to official website rites.com.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “14-16/20 Recruitment of Engineering professionals on contractual basis (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical)”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Find the apply link then click on the link.
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
Important Links to Apply for RITES Engineer Recruitment 2020
You can find all important links (Detailed RITES notification 2020, Official Website, etc.) to apply for RITES Limited (RITES Limited) Recruitment 2020. Before filling the online application form for RITES Recruitment 2020, We suggest interested candidates read official RITES notification before filing an application form for RITES Limited (RITES Limited) Recruitment 2020.
|Download RITES Notification in PDF Format||Click here|
|Apply online||Click here|
|Additional reference documents, if any.||N/A|
|Official Website||Click here|
|Join Facebook||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
A quick FAQ to Apply for RITES Jobs in Gurgaon, Haryana
Who can apply for jobs in RITES?
Any India citizen who is eligible can apply for jobs in RITES Limited (RITES Limited).
How to submit RITES online application form 2020?
You have to apply online.
What is the full form of RITES in india?
Full form of RITES is RITES Limited (RITES Limited).
What is the last date to apply to RITES Recruitment 2020?
RITES last date to apply is 26/11/2020.
Application submission deadline for the RITES Engineer recruitment is 26/11/2020. Selection to RITES Engineer post will be through shortlisting and/or interview.
What are the jobs in RITES?
Currently, RITES is hiring for Engineer.
How many vacancies are there in RITES?
There are totally 170 posts are available to apply jobs in RITES.