Join Indian Army NCC Special Entry Recruitment 2021 – 55 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Indian Army has issued a notification for the NCC Special Entry Scheme 49th course (April 2021) for Short Service Commission (NT). Join Indian Army NCC Special Entry Recruitment 2021 application forms are invited from the eligible candidates from 08th January 2021 and will be available up to 06th February 2021.
The motto of Indian Army: The main motto of the Indian Army is “Service Before Self” i.e., it provides national security and maintaining unity, protecting India from external and internal threats, maintaining peace and security within Indian borders, and also conducting rescue operations during natural calamities and disasters.
Job seekers who are eagerly waiting for Indian Army Jobs can apply for the Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme Recruitment 2021 before the due date. In this article, we have shared the full details of the Join Indian Army NCC Entry Scheme 49th Course Notification 2021 like age limit, qualification, selection process, salary, important dates, etc.
Join Indian Army NCC Special Entry Recruitment 2021 Notification Details
Indian Army released a notification for the recruitment of the posts of 55 NCC Special Entry under Join Indian Army NCC Notification. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply Online mode before the Last Date i.e., 28 January 2021. other Details Like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply, important links, syllabus, admit cards, results, previous papers are given Below on schools360.in. NCC 49th Course will commence in April 2021. Eligible candidates can apply online on the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in from 30 December 2020 to 28 January 2021 for 55 vacancies.
|Name of the Board||Indian Army|
|Total Vacancies Available||55|
|Designation of Job||NCC Entry Scheme 49th Course|
|Type of Job||Defence Jobs|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting Date to Apply||08th January 2021|
|End Date to apply||06th February 2021|
|Selection Process||Medical Test, Merit List|
Join Indian Army NCC Special Entry Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
There 55 vacancies for the recruitment, from which 50 are for Men and 05 are for Women. Candidates can check category wise vacancies details from below:
|Category||NCC Men||NCC Women|
|Wards of Battle Casualties of Army personnel only||05||01|
Pay Scale for Indian Army NCC Special Entry Recruitment 2021
|Rank Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Lieutenant General HAG Scale||Rs.182200-224100/-|
|Lt Gen HAG + Scale||Rs.205400-224400/-|
|VCOAS/Army Cdr/Lieutenant General (NFSG)||Rs.225000/-|
Eligibility Criteria for Join Indian Army Recruitment 2021 for NCC Special Entry
Educational Qualification for Indian Army NCC Special Entry Recruitment 2021
For NCC ‘C’ Certificate Holders:
- Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years. Those studying in final year are also allowed to apply provided they have secured minimum 50% aggregate marks in the first two/three years of three/four years degree course respectively.
- Such students will need to secure overall aggregate of minimum 50% marks in degree course if selected in interview, failing which their candidature will be CANCELLED.
Service in NCC:
- Should have served for minimum three academic years (wef 22 Feb 2013 to onwards till date)/two years (23 May 2008 till 21 Feb 2013) in the senior Division/Wing of NCC.
- Should have obtained minimum of ‘B’ Grade in ‘C’ Certificate Exam of NCC. Applicants, who are not holding NCC ‘C’ Certificate on date of application, are not eligible to apply for the course.
For Wards of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel:
- Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years. NCC ‘C’ certificate NOT required for Wards of Battle Casualties.
Age Limit for Indian Army NCC Special Entry Recruitment 2021
Candidates, age must be Minimum Age: 19 Years Maximum Age: 25 Years as on 1st Jan 2021. (born not earlier than 02nd Jan 1995 and not later than 01st Jan 2001, both dates inclusive).
Indian Army NCC Special Entry Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
- Not Provided by the Official Department.
- UPSC NDA Exam 2021 Notification Out for Army, Navy, and Air Force Wing
- UPSC Recruitment 2021 for Junior Scientific Officer/Assistant Professor
- Join Indian Navy Recruitment Notification Out for Scientific Assistant
Selection Process for Indian Army NCC Special Entry Recruitment 2021
The selection procedure for the NCC Special Entry Apr 2021 includes a total of 02 major steps. Know more about the Indian Army NCC Special Entry Recruitment 2021 below.
- Shortlisting of Applications
- The conducting body first scrutinies the applications submitted by the candidates.
- After shortlisting of applications, the Centre allotment is conveyed to eligible candidates via registered email. They will get the email approx 2-3 weeks after the last day of application.
- After allotment of Selection Centre, candidates have to log in to the website and select their SSB dates. Keep in mind that the SSB dates are finalised on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- SSB Interview
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates will undergo SSB interview.
- It will take place at Selection Centres, Allahabad(UP), Bhopal(MP), Bangalore (Karnataka), and Kapurthala (PB).
- The call letter for the same is issued and sent by the respective Selection Centre on candidates’ registered e-mail id and SMS only.
- This stage consists of two stages – Stage I and Stage II. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II.
- SSB interviews take place for five days and details of the same are available on the official website ie joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Medical Exam
- Recommended candidates have to undergo a medical exam as well. Those who are found medically fit will be issued a joining letter for training in the order of merit.
Indian Army NCC Special Entry Recruitment 2021 Training
Candidates who are able to quay all the rounds of the selection procedure are called for the training. The duration of training is 49 weeks at OTA, Chennai. Selected aspirants will get all the information for the training at OTA, Chennai according to their position in the final order of merit, vacancies available, and subject to meeting all eligibility criteria. On the completion of the training, candidates will get “Post graduate diploma in Defence Management and Strategic Studies”
How to apply for Indian Army NCC Special Entry Recruitment 2021
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website from 08 January 2021 to 28 January 2021.
- Candidates should apply online only through the Indian Army official Website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Indian Army will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the Indian Army online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- The application fee can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for farther Reference.
Note: One copy of the application form duly signed and self-attested, photograph affixed will be carried to the Selection Centre for SSB. The second copy of the printout of the online application is to be retained by the candidate for his reference. There is no need to send any hard copy to the Directorate General of Recruiting.
- Documents to be carried to the Selection Centre by the candidates duly self-attested.
- One copy of the application form duly signed and self-attested, photograph affixed.
- Copy of Matriculation or equivalent certificate issued by the concerned Board of education (for proof of age) and Class X Marks Sheet.
- Copy of 12th Class Certificate & Marksheet.
- Copy of Graduation Degree/Provisional Degree.
- Copy of Marks Sheets of all years/semesters.
- Copy of NCC `C’ Certificate (Not required from Wards of Battle Casualties)
Important Links to Join Indian Army NCC Special Entry Recruitment 2021
Join Indian Army has announced a recruitment notification for NCC Special Entry Scheme 49th Course April 2021 with 55 vacancies. Interested candidates who have eligibility can apply for this post through official web portal on or before 28 January 2021.
|Telegram Channel||Google News|
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
A Quick FAQ to Join Indian Army NCC Special Entry Recruitment 2021
What is the official website of Indian Army NCC?
The official website of Indian Army NCC is http://joinindianarmy.nic.in/.
How many vacancies are out for the Indian Army NCC Special Entry Recruitment 2021?
This year, the conducting body has announced 55 vacancies for Indian Army NCC Special Entry.
For how long does the Indian Army NCC Special Entry Recruitment 2021 Training is conducted?
Indian Army NCC Special Entry Recruitment 2021 Training is conducted for 49 weeks at OTA, Chennai.
What is the Qualification for Indian Army NCC Special Entry Posts?
Candidates must have completed Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years. Please visit full article for further information
What is the Age Limit of Indian Army NCC Special Entry Recruitment?
For NCC candidates (including wards of Battle Casualties) 19 to 25 years as on 01 Jan 2021 (born not earlier than 02 Jul 1996 and not later than 01 Jul 2002, both dates inclusive).
What is the selection process for Indian Army NCC Jobs?
Candidates have to appear for the SSB interview and medical examination to qualify for Indian Army NCC Special Entry.
How can I Apply for Indian Army NCC Special Entry Posts?
1. Visit the Official Website of Indian Army.
2. Click on ‘Officer Entry Apply/ Login’ Option.
3. Click on Online Application.
4. Click on New User & Register Yourself.
5. Fill All the Required Details.
6. Click on Final Submission.
7. Take a Print out of Application.
What is the Last Date of Apply Online for Indian Army NCC Special Entry?
Last Date To Filling & Submitting Online Application Will be 28.01.2021.