Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 for Scientific Assistant – 14 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – The Indian Navy invites unmarried eligible men & women candidates for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC)/Scientific Assistant for course commencing Jun 2021 onwards at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala in under Technical/Executive/education branches/entries in the Indian Navy. Candidates who completed B.E/B.Tech/MBA/B.Sc/M.Sc/B.Com are eligible to apply for this job. The selection will be based on the Indian Navy Entrance Test (INET) and Interview. Eligible candidates can apply online at (www.joinindiannavy.gov.in) website from 18 December to 15 January 2021. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below. Eligible candidates try for Railway Recruitment 2021
About Indian Navy: The Indian Navy is the Naval Branch of the Indian Armed Forces under the supreme commander called President of India. The Merchant Marine is the sister service of the Indian Navy to safeguard the nations. The Maratha emperor Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj is the father of the Indian Navy. He started the Maratha Empire in 1674 after that it established the naval force called Indian Navy. The First Squadron of fighting ships called East India Company’s marine arrived on 5 September 1612. The primary objective of the Indian navy is to identify the threat or any other issues in and from the sea. Indian Navy has 67,228 personnel, 137 ships and 235 aircraft at present. It has its own defence operations to protect the nation from enemy forces territory and trade. Objectives of the Indian Navy:-
- The Indian Navy has to prevent the nation against war or intervention.
- In case of war, the navy has to make a decision quickly and confidently.
- Provide security for India’s territorial integrity, citizens from the sea border.
- The Indian navy is the safeguard of India’s mercantile marine, maritime trade, and maritime security.
- 1 Join Indian Navy Jobs 2021:
- 2 Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 Notification Details
- 3 Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- 4 Pay Scale for Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2021
- 5 Eligibility Criteria for Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2021
- 6 Application Fee for Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2021
- 7 Selection Process for Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2021
- 8 Join Indian Navy Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2021 Exam Pattern
- 9 Syllabus for Join Indian Navy Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2021
- 10 How to apply for Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 for Scientific Assistant
- 11 Important Links to Apply for Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2021
- 12 A Quick FAQ to Apply for Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2021
- 12.1 How many vacancies in Join Indian Navy Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2021?
- 12.2 What is the minimum qualification for Indian Navy Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2021?
- 12.3 What is the Minimum Age Limit for Indian Navy Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2021?
- 12.4 What is the selection process for Indian Navy Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2021?
- 12.5 What is the last date to apply for Join Indian Navy Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2021?
“As compared to other professions in the civilian world, the Indian Navy has a great deal to offer to young men and women.“
There are various selection methods available in the Indian Navy to Join Navy as Officers. Few of the methods we explained below.
- UPSC Entry
- Direct Entry: Permanent Commissions for 10+2(B.Tech Entry)/Graduate Entry
- Indian Navy Entrance Test(INET)
- National Defence Academy (Navy) & National Defence Academy (Naval Academy) Exams
For Educational Qualification of Officers Check Out Official Notification: Click here
In Sailors, there are various entries available. The Detailed Entry and Qualification are given in below. All entries are available for sportspersons also. The criteria will be different
- Artificer Apprentice
- Non Artificer-SSR (Senior Secondary Recruit)
- MR (Matric Recruit)-Musician/Logistics(Steward/Chef)
- NMR Hygienist (Non Matric Recruit)
The following disciplines are available in the Indian Navy for everyone.
- Tradesman Mate
- Chargeman (Mechanic)
- Chargeman (Ammunition & Explosive)
Indian Navy inviting application for 14 Scientific Assistant Posts. This Indian Navy Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2021 Application form will be available on the official website from 26.12.2020 to 15.01.2021.
Interested candidates are requested to use the Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 Notification regarding the process of Exam, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply, Important dates and link, etc, Refer thoroughly before apply. If you have any doubt regarding the Indian Navy Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2021 Apply For 14 Posts Offline application form fill-up the procedure you can ask comment below.
|Name of the organization||Indian Navy|
|Post name||Scientific Assistant|
|Category||Indian Navy Jobs|
|No of vacancies||14|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Apply Mode||Offline Mode Only|
- Scientific Assistant Group-B, Non – Ministerial, Non – Gazetted, in Level 6 as par 7th CPC Pay Matrix, Rs. 35400 – Rs. 112400/-
- B.Sc degree in Physics or Chemistry or Electronics or Oceanography with two years experience in Material (metal, metal alloys, rubber) analysis and testing techniques OR
- Machinery noise and vibration movements; analysis and reduction techniques OR
- Chemical analysis of oils, lubricants, electrolytes, and water, etc. OR
- Study and analysis of corrosion process and mitigation techniques.
- For General – not exceeding 30 years
Upper age is relaxable by
- For OBC – up to 3 years
- For SC/ST – up to 5 years
- For PWD – up to 10 years
|Name of the Category||Fee details|
|For All Category||No Fees|
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2020 Notification Out for SSC Officers
- Army Public School Recruitment 2021 Notification Out for TGT/PGT/PRT
- UPPCL Recruitment 2020 Notification Out for Junior Engineer
Indian Navy Scientific Assistant Jobs 2021 Follows.
- Written Exam
- All shortlisted eligible candidates will have to appear in the written examination consisting of objective type questions based on the essential desirable qualification as mentioned at para 4 above and bilingual in both English and Hindi (except for General English).
|General Intelligence, Awareness and Reasoning||10|
|Science and Technology||20|
|Awareness in relevant Trade||50|
General English (10 Marks)
- Questions based on passage
- Change to passive active voice
- Use of adjectives, use of verbs, use of pronouns, prepositions
- Substituting phrasal verbs for expression
- One word substitution
- Correction of sentences
Numerical Ability Logical Reasoning (10 Marks)
- Basic Maths, Quadratic Equations, use of Logarithm & Mathematical tables, Average, Percentage, Ratio and Proportion
- Determination of area of Ellipse, Parabola, Hyperbola and other irregular surfaces
- Surface area and volume of Pyramid, Cone, Sphere, Cylinder etc with problems
- Basic idea of function, limits, continuity, differential and integral calculus.
- Scalars and vectors, vector algebra, dot, cross and triple product
- Matric algebra, calculation of inverse, Eigen values and Eigen vectors
- Elementary logical problems, Elementary statistics calculation of mean, median, mode, data analysis
General Awareness (10 Marks)
- Current affairs pertaining to fields of Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic scenario General Polity including Indian Constitution, Scientific Research, Entertainment etc
- Defence (Army/ Navy / Air Force) related Acronyms
- Eminent personalities (Indians/ foreigners)
- Navy related (Ship, Ports)
- Important national facts
- Capitals & currencies
- Sports & Entertainment
- Regional geography
Science & Technology (20 Marks)
- Newton’s laws of motion, Archimedes principle, mass, weight, density, gravity
- Numerical on work, force, power, friction
- Basics of optics and laws of reflection/ refraction
- Propagation of sound waves in various media
- Laws of electricity & magnetism with numerical on current, voltage resistors etc.
- Basics of organic & inorganic chemistry
- Safety precaution & fire prevention, use of fire extinguishers.
- Knowledge of various simple/ precision measuring instruments and their least court
- Chemical equation balancing
- Working knowledge on computer & interest
Knowledge of the Trade (50 Marks)
- The test will include question relating to post, as per Educational qualification required
- Candidates can apply Offline mode only.
- Before Apply read the advertisement Carefully.
- Fill in all particulars in the Application form.
- Attach all relevant documents.
- Submit your application on or before 15.01.2021
- A Self Addressed envelope of size 23×13 cm with postage stamp of Rs. 45/- affixed on the cover.
For all the interested and eligible candidates, send the Application should be on plain paper (A4 Size) (good quality paper should be used) either neatly hand written or typed as per the prescribed format along with required documents through postal on or before 15 January 2021.
The Flag Office
Commanding-in-Chief, Headquarters, Western Naval Command (for SO CP”),
Ballar Estate, Near Tiger Gate,
Ministry of Defence, Indian Navy, Headquarters of Western Naval Command, Mumbai has invited application for recruitment to the post of Scientific Assistant. Eligible and interested can apply in the prescribed format within 21 days of publication of advertisement of employment newspaper (16 January 2021).
Indian Navy Scientific Assistant Notification has been published in the employment newspaper dated 26 December to 01 January 2021.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Notification Details||Click Here
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Facebook||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
Indian Navy Scientific Assistant inviting application for 14 Posts.
Indian Navy Scientific Assistant Minimum Qualifications is B.Sc Degree in Physics or Chemistry or Electronics or Oceanography. Check the Discipline in the official Advertisement.
For General – not exceeding 30 years
Upper age is relaxable by:
For OBC – up to 3 years
For SC/ST – up to 5 years
For PWD – up to 10 years
The selection process is a written exam and Interview
15 January 2021 is the last date to apply for Join Indian Navy Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2021.