IPC Recruitment 2021 for Marketing Assistant/ Administrative Assistant/ Driver – 20 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC) invited online application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Marketing Assistant/Scientific Assistant/Administrative Assistant/Laboratory Attendant/Driver for 20 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of Bachelors’ Degree/Masters’ Degree/Diploma/Any Degree/8th are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 10 February 2021. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
IPC Recruitment 2021 Notification Details
Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC) has invited applications for the Scientific Assistant, Laboratory Attendant and other posts. Interested persons can apply for Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC) Recruitment Notification 2021 through the prescribed application format on or before 09 February 2021.
Applications are invited for filling up of the following posts by direct recruitment as per the details below, from competent, dedicated, and dynamic persons fulfilling the eligibility criteria/essential qualifications and other details as per format which may be downloaded from the official website of the Commission (http://www.ipc.gov.in).
|Job Role||Marketing Assistant/Scientific Assistant/Administrative Assistant/Laboratory Attendant/Driver|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Raj Nagar, Ghaziabad|
|Last Date||10 February 2021|
IPC Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
|Post Title||Total Post|
Pay Scale for IPC Recruitment 2021
- Marketing Assistant – Rs.44,900-1,42,400/month
- Scientific Assistant – Rs.35,400-1,12,400/month
- Administrative Assistant – Rs.29,200-Rs.92,300/month
- Laboratory Attendant – Rs.18,000-Rs.56,900/month
- Driver – Rs.19,900-Rs.63,200/month
Eligibility Criteria for IPC Recruitment 2021
Educational Qualification for IPC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Masters’ Degree in Business Management of a recognized University/Institution; OR Bachelors’ Degree from a recognized University or Institution with Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Marketing Management from a recognized University/Institution.
- One Year experience in marketing preferably of publications in a Government office or a public body or a commercial organisation of repute. Knowledge of computer application.
- Post Graduate Degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences/ Bio-chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Chemistry/ Pharmacology/
Microbiology from a recognised University or equivalent Associateship diploma of the Institution of Chemists (India)
- One year experience in Chemical/Physio-chemical testing and analysis of drugs in drugs testing laboratory under the Drugs and Cosmetics Act and Rules.
- Degree from a recognised University or Institution. One year experience in Personnel and General Administration work.
- Knowledge of Computer Operation with proficiency in MS office.
- Diploma in Pharmacy or I.Sc or equivalent with one year working experience in drug testing/allied laboratory.
- Good knowledge of Computer Application.
- A pass in the 8th Standard. Possession of valid driving license for Light Motor vehicles. Not less than three years of experience in driving light motor vehicles.
- Knowledge of motor mechanism – should be able to rectify minor defects in vehicles. Shall not have been convicted of offenses under the Motor Vehicles Act and no case shall be pending at the time of recruitment.
Age Limit for IPC Laboratory Attendant Recruitment 2021
- Marketing Assistant – 01 Post
- Scientific Assistant – 05 Posts
- Administrative Assistant – 04 Posts
- Laboratory Attendant – 09 Posts
- Driver – 01 Post
IPC Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
Kindly check the Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission official notification for detailed Application Fee information.
- Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 Notification Out for Personal Assistant/Clerk
- Join Indian Navy Recruitment Notification Out for Scientific Assistant
- TIFR Recruitment 2021 Notification Out for Administrative Officer
IPC Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for IPC Recruitment 2021
The candidates are requested to follow the below steps to apply for IPC Recruitment 2020
Step 1: Visit IPC official website – http://www.ipc.gov.in/
Step 2: Go to IPC careers or Latest News page.
Step 3: Check the Scientific Assistant, Driver, Administrative Assistant, Laboratory Attendant, Marketing Assistant job advertisement and Download.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to apply for Scientific Assistant, Driver, Administrative Assistant, Laboratory Attendant, Marketing Assistant job.
Step 5: Take print the IPC job application form 2020.
Step 6: Fill all the details required and attach the necessary docs.
Step 7: All the documents should be sent by post before 09.02.2021. Envelope must be superscribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “Scientific Assistant, Driver, Administrative Assistant, Laboratory Attendant, Marketing Assistant“.
The Administrative Officer (I/c),
Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission,
Sector 23, Raj Nagar,
Important Links to Apply for IPC Recruitment 2021
Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC) has released the notification for 20 Scientific Assistant, Driver, Administrative Assistant, Laboratory Attendant, Marketing Assistant job vacancies in Uttar Pradesh. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the job from 28.12.2020 to 09.02.2021. Candidates need to fill the IPC Scientific Assistant, Driver, Administrative Assistant, Laboratory Attendant, Marketing Assistant job application form 2020. In this article, we will cover full details on IPC Scientific Assistant, Driver, Administrative Assistant, Laboratory Attendant, Marketing Assistant Recruitment 2020 vacancy, age limit, salary, application form. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest IPC job notification 2020 fully, Before applying to this job.
|Telegram Channel||Google News|
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
A Quick FAQ to Apply for IPC Recruitment 2021
What is the full form of IPC ?
Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC)
How many seats have been allocated in IPC Recruitment 2021?
The number of seats that allocated for Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC) is 20.
What should an aspirant have academic qualifications to apply for IPC Recruitment 2021?
Marketing Assistant: (i) Post Graduate with Masters Degree in Business Management of a recognized University/Institution. or Graduate with Bachelors Degree from a recognized University or Institution with Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Marketing Management from a recognized University/Institution.
Scientific Assistant: Post Graduate Degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences/Bio-chemistry/Biotechnology/Chemistry/Pharmacology/Microbiology from a recognized University or equivalent Associateship diploma of the Institution of Chemists (India).
Administrative Assistant: 1. Degree from a recognized University or Institution.
One (01) year exp.in Personnel and General Administration work.
Knowledge of Computer Operation with proficiency in Microsoft (MS)office.
Laboratory Attendant: 1. Diploma in Pharmacy or equivalent with one-year working experience in drug testing/allied laboratory.
Good knowledge of Computer Applications.
Driver: i) A pass in the 8th Standard.
What is the Salary of IPC Recruitment 2021 Posts?
Marketing Assistant – Rs.44,900-1,42,400/month
Scientific Assistant – Rs.35,400-1,12,400/month
Administrative Assistant – Rs.29,200-Rs.92,300/month
Laboratory Attendant – Rs.18,000-Rs.56,900/month
Driver – Rs.19,900-Rs.63,200/month
How to apply for IPC Recruitment 2021 online?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position as per prescribed format with a passport size photograph on the application form at the space indicated with attested copies of testimonials should be submitted to the following postal address on or before 10 February 2021
What is the last date to apply for IPC Recruitment 2021?
The application submission window will be open online till 10 February 2021.