TIFR Recruitment 2021 for Administrative Officer/Clerk/Assistant – 08 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) invites online application for the post of Administrative Officer/Clerk/Work Assistant/Security Guard/ Project Medical Officer. There are 08 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 12 January 2021. The educational qualification of the candidates must be PG/Graduate/Diploma/SSC/MBBS. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
Tata Institute of Fundamental Research: It is a public research institution located at Mumbai in India. TIFR is dedicated to basic research in mathematics and the sciences. It is a Deemed University and works under the umbrella of the Department of Atomic Energy of the Govt of India. It is located at Navy Nagar, Colaba, Mumbai, with an affiliated campus in Serilingampally near Hyderabad. Tata Institute of Fundamental Research conducts research primarily in the natural sciences, mathematics, the biological sciences and theoretical computer science. It is considered to be one among India’s outstanding research centres.
- 1 TIFR Recruitment 2021 Notification Details
- 2 TIFR Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- 3 Pay Scale for TIFR Recruitment 2021
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for TIFR Recruitment 2021 for Administrative Officer
- 5 Application Fee for TIFR Recruitment 2021
- 6 Selection Process for TIFR Recruitment 2021
- 7 How to apply for TIFR Recruitment 2021
- 8 Important Links to Apply for TIFR Recruitment 2021
- 9 A Quick FAQ to Apply for TIFR Recruitment 2021
- 9.1 What is the full form of TIFR ?
- 9.2 How many vacancies are released for TIFR Recruitment 2021 for Administrative Officer/Clerk/Assistant?
- 9.3 What is the Salary of TIFR Administrative Officer/Clerk/Assistant Posts?
- 9.4 What is the age limit to apply for TIFR Administrative Officer/Clerk/Assistant Posts?
- 9.5 What is the selection process for TIFR Recruitment 2021?
- 9.6 What is the Last Date to Apply for TIFR Recruitment 2021?
TIFR Recruitment 2021 Notification Details
Tata Institute of Fundamental Research has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2020. Applications are invited for the post of Clerk. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||Tata Institute of Fundamental Research|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Administrative Officer/Clerk/Assistant|
TIFR Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
|Project Medical Officer||1|
Pay Scale for TIFR Recruitment 2021
- Administrative Officer – Rs.1,03,881/-
- Clerk – Rs.35,001/-
- Work Assistant – Rs.28,040/-
- Security Guard – Rs.28,040/-
- Project Medical Officer – 75,500/-
Eligibility Criteria for TIFR Recruitment 2021 for Administrative Officer
Educational Qualification for TIFR Recruitment 2021
- Post Graduate from recognised University/Institute with aggregate of 60% marks in Management / Administration. OR
- Graduate from a recognised University/Institute with aggregate of 60% marks and Diploma / Degree/Certificate course in Management or Administration
- Proficiency in use of personal computers and applications. 5 Years’ experience in Level 8 and /or Level 9 and /or Level 10 or with equivalent TME (total monthly emoluments).
- Graduate from a recognised University/Institute with aggregate of 50% marks. Knowledge of typing.
- Knowledge of use of personal computers and applications – supported by certificates from the government recognized institutions.
- Minimum 1-year experience in clerical duties and correspondence in large and reputed organization.
- Passed S.S.C. OR Equivalent from a recognized Board. OR National Trade Certificate (NTC) awarded by National Council of vocational Training (NCVT) in the Audio visual or PC hardware
- One year experience in office environment and handling of PC hardware.
- S.S.C OR Equivalent (Central/State Board Examinations). Minimum three years’ experience in Defence/ CAPF/Security work in a reputed organization.
- Firefighting Training First Aid Certificate/NCC certificate/ Civil Defence training/Home guard (This clause is not applicable to candidates from Defence /CAPF). Knowledge of use of personal computers and applications.
Project Medical Officer:
- Full-Time MBBS with an aggregate of 60% marks from an MCI recognized institute. Minimum 2-year clinical experience in Hospital/Clinic/Institute (excluding the period of internship)
- Knowledge of the use of personal computers and their applications
Age Limit for TIFR Recruitment 2021
- Administrative Officer – 45 years
- Clerk/Work Assistant – 28 years
- Clerk – 38 years
- Security Guard – 33 years
- Project Medical Officer – 40 years
Application Fee for TIFR Recruitment 2021
- Refer to Official Notification
- Rail Wheel Plant Recruitment 2021 Notification Out for Trainee Apprentice
- CECRI Recruitment 2020 Notification Out for Trade/Technician Apprentice
- Army Public School Recruitment 2021 Notification Out for TGT/PGT/PRT
Selection Process for TIFR Recruitment 2021
- Written Exam
- Physical Fitness
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Interview .
How to apply for TIFR Recruitment 2021
- Log on to the official website www.tifrh.res.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print of the application for future use.
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online applications by post must reach by 12 January 2021
Tata Institute of Fundamental Research,
1, Homi Bhabha Road, Navy Nagar, Colaba,
The candidates are required to produce the following original documents with copies at the time of
the recruitment process:
- Printout of the online application form.
- Identity Proof (Aadhaar Card / Election Card / PAN Card / Passport / Driving License).
- Date of birth/Proof of age.
- Educational Qualification (all mark sheets and certificates): In the case of Universities/Board award letter grades/CGPA/OGPA, the same will have to be indicated as an equivalent percentage of marks as per the norms adopted by the University/Board. In the absence of the same, the candidature will not be considered (While submitting original documents for verification, the candidates will have to produce the norms of the University/Board for the conversion of grades/CGPA/OGPA to an equivalent percentage of marks.
- Experience certificate/s.
- Conduct certificates from two respectable persons.
- SC/ST/OBC/EWS & PwBD certificate (wherever applicable) in the Government of India format.
- Candidates applying for the post reserved for Persons with Benchmark Disability should be suffering from not less than 40% of the relevant disability for the benefit of reservations. Candidates will have to submit a Disability Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format. PwBD candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC will be given further age relaxations as per extant GoI rules.
Important Links to Apply for TIFR Recruitment 2021
Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Mumbai has released a total of 08 jobs for Administrative Officer, Work Assistant, Security Guard, Project Medical Officer. Official Notification PDF is given in this post, read it carefully and if you are eligible for TIFR Mumbai Recruitment 2021 then apply online. The last date to apply online is 12th January 2021. You will get brief information like educational qualification, selection process, eligibility criteria, and important dates in the below article. So read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this recruitment.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Notification Details||Click Here
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Facebook||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
A Quick FAQ to Apply for TIFR Recruitment 2021
What is the full form of TIFR ?
Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR)
How many vacancies are released for TIFR Recruitment 2021 for Administrative Officer/Clerk/Assistant?
There are 08 Apprentice Posts in Recent TIFR Recruitment 2021 Notification.
What is the Salary of TIFR Administrative Officer/Clerk/Assistant Posts?
Administrative Officer – Rs.1,03,881/-
Clerk – Rs.35,001/-
Work Assistant – Rs.28,040/-
Security Guard – Rs.28,040/-
Project Medical Officer – 75,500/-
What is the age limit to apply for TIFR Administrative Officer/Clerk/Assistant Posts?
Administrative Officer – 45 years
Clerk/Work Assistant – 28 years
Clerk – 38 years
Security Guard – 33 years
Project Medical Officer – 40 years
What is the selection process for TIFR Recruitment 2021?
Written Exam, Physical Fitness, Physical Efficiency Test & Interview .
What is the Last Date to Apply for TIFR Recruitment 2021?
12 January 2021 is the Last Date for the Applications for TIFR Recruitment 2021