India Post Office Staff Car Driver Recruitment 2021 – 15 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – India Post Office has announced a notification for recruitment to the post of Despatch Rider/ Staff Car Driver/ GDS(Hyderabad, Telangana, Delhi Circles). There are 3706 posts to be filled for these vacancies. Interested candidates who are all at the age of 18 to 30 years can apply for this job vacancy. Candidates who wish to Join India Post can utilize this opportunity make their career. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below.
India Post is generally called as post office among people and it works under the Department of Posts and under the Ministry of Communication. Its headquarters in Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg, New Delhi. Its located in 155,015 places across the country. India Post Payments Bank(IPPB) is the subsidiary of India Post. India Post has various postal circle across the country. It has various opportunities like Staff Driver, Post Man, Multi Tasking Staff(MTS), Postal Assistant, Mail Guard, Gramin Dak Sevak(GDS). Candidates who completed Matriculation/10th qualification can join various vacancies of Post Office. At present Delhi/ Andhra Pradesh/Telangana circle job notification for GDS has been released. Candidates check the Post Office vacancies at indiapost.gov.in >> Opportunities section. The details are given below.
India Post Office Staff Car Driver Recruitment 2021
Detailed Eligibility for India Post Office Staff Car Driver Recruitment 2021
- Possession of a valid driving license to drive all the three types of vehicles such 1) Motor Cycle, 2) Three Wheeler and 3) Light Motor Vehicle.
Staff Car Driver:
- Possession of a valid driving license for light and heavy Motors vehicles. Knowledge of Motor Mechanism (candidate should be able to remove minor defects in vehicle)
- Experience in driving light and heavy Motor vehicle for at least three years. Pass in 10th standard from a recognized Board or Institute.
- Despatch Rider – 18 to 30 years
- Staff Car Driver – 18 to 27 years
Relaxation in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC & ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- Despatch Rider – 06 Posts
- Staff Car Driver – 09 Posts
- Despatch Rider – Rs.19,900 – 63,200 /-
- Staff Car Driver – Rs.19,900 – 63,200 /-
- NIT Puducherry Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Non-Teaching Posts
- BRO Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Multi Skilled Worker/Draughtsman
India Post Office Staff Car Driver Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- Selection of Despatch Rider shall be made on the basis of the test in driving designed to adjudge the suitability for the post with reference to standards of competence considered essential in driving for Motor Cycles/Scooter/Three wheeler/Light vehicle from amongst the candidates possessing the requisite eligibility criteria mentioned above.
- Selection of Driver shall be made on the basis of the test as prescribed by Department to assess their competency to drive light and heavy motor vehicles including knowledge of Motor Mechanisms and ability to remove minor defects in a vehicle from amongst the candidates possessing the requisite eligibility criteria mentioned above.
How to Apply to India Post Office Staff Car Driver Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website and send the filled application form along with required documents to following postal address on or before 05 April 2021.
For More Details & Application Form:
For Despatch Rider: Click here
For Staff Car Driver: Click here
The Senior Manager ,
Mail Motor Service, C-121,Naraina Industrial Area phase-I,
Naraina, New Delhi -110028