BRO Recruitment 2021 for Multi Skilled Worker/Draughtsman – 459 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Border Roads Organisation has released the job notification for the post of General Reserve Engineer Force from Indian National Male only. Around 459 vacancies are announced by BRO. Candidates who completed 10th/12th/Any Degree are eligible to apply for this post. Eligible candidates can apply for this post through a postal address before the last date. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Border Roads Organisation: It develops and maintains road networks in India’s border areas and friendly neighbouring countries. Officers from the Border Roads Engineering Service and personnel from the General Reserve Engineer Force from the parent cadre of the Border Roads Organisation. Currently, it maintains operations in twenty-one states of one UT (Andaman and Nicobar Islands), and neighbouring countries such as Afghanistan, Bhutan, Myanmar, and Sri Lanka. Currently, it involved in the construction of a tunnel at the Rohtang pass which is estimated to be ready by 2019.
Detailed Eligibility for BRO Recruitment 2021
Educational Qualification for BRO Recruitment 2021
- 10 Plus 2 with Science Subjects from a recognized Board and Having two years Certificate in Architecture or Draughtsmanship from a recognized Institute or equivalent; OR Possessing two years National Trade Certificate for Draughtsman (Civil) from a recognized Institute and having one year practical experience in the trade
Supervisor Store :
- Degree from a recognized University or equivalent; and certificate in Material Management or Inventory Control or Stores Keeping from a recognized institution. OR Possessing two years experience in handling of Engineering Stores in Central Government or State Government Department or establishment. Or
- Possessing Class-I Course for Storeman Technical as laid down in Defence Service Regulations, (Qualification Regulations for Soldiers) from office of Records or Centres or similar establishment of Defence.
Radio Mechanic :
- Matriculation from a recognized Board or equivalent. Possessing Radio Mechanic Certificate from Industrial Training Institute with two years experience as Radio Mechanic in a Government, Public or Private Sector enterprises OR possessing Defence Trade Certificate from an army Institute or similar establishment of Defence with two year experience in Radio Technology OR
- Having passed the Class I Course for Wireless Operator and Key Board as laid down in Defence Service Regulations, (Qualification Regulations for Soldier) from office of Records or Centres or similar establishment of Defence.
Lab Assistant :
- 10+2 from a recognised Board or equivalent. Laboratory Assistant Certificate issued by Industrial Training Institute or a recognized Institute OR Defence Trade Certificate from an Army institute or similar establishment of Defence with one year experience as Laboratory Assistant from Army Hospital OR
- Having passed Class I Course for Laboratory Assistant as laid down in Defence Service Regulations (Qualification Regulations for Soldiers) from office of Records or Centres or similar establishment of Defence.
Multi Skilled Worker (Mason) :
- 10th passed from a recognized Board or equivalent. Possessing certificate of Building construction/Bricks Mason from Industrial Training Institute / Industrial Trade Certificate / National Council for Training in the Vocational Trades / State Council for Vocational Training OR
- Passed Certificate Class II for Mason as laid down in Defence Service Regulations, (Qualification Regulations for Soldiers) from office of Records / Centres or similar establishment of Defence.
Multi Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static) :
- Matriculation from a recognized Board or equivalent. Possessing certificate of Mechanic Motor /Vehicles / Tractors from Industrial Training Institute / Industrial Trade Certificate / National Council for Training in the Vocational Trades / State Council for Vocational Training. or Passed Class 2 course for Driver Plant and Mechanical Transport as laid down in Defence Service Regulations. (Qualification Regulations for Soldiers) from office of Records/Centres or similar establishment of Defence.
- Should qualify in proficiency test, physical tests and meet physical and medical standards as per Border Roads Organisation guidelines.
Store Keeper Technical :
- 12th passed from a recognized Board or equivalent/ Having store keeping knowledge relating to vehicles or engineering equipment
Age Limit for BRO Recruitment 2021
- Draughtsman – 18 to 27 years
- Supervisor Store – 18 to 27 years
- Radio Mechanic – 18 to 27 years
- Lab Assistant – 18 to 27 years
- Multi Skilled Worker(Mason) – 18 to 25 years
- Multi Skilled Worker(Driver Engine Static) – 18 to 25 years
- Store Keeper Technical – 18 to 25 years
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Draughtsman – 43 Posts
- Supervisor Store – 11 Posts
- Radio Mechanic – 04 Posts
- Lab Assistant – 01 Posts
- Multi-Skilled Worker(Mason) – 100 Posts
- Multi-Skilled Worker(Driver Engine Static) – 150 Posts
- Store Keeper Technical – 150 Posts
BRO Recruitment 2021 – Salary
- Draughtsman – Pay Level 5 Rs. 29200-92300/-
- Supervisor Store – Pay Level 4 Rs. 25500-81100/-
- Radio Mechanic – Pay Level 4 Rs. 25500-81100/-
- Lab Assistant – Pay Level 3 Rs. 21700-69100/-
- Multi Skilled Worker – Pay Level 1 Rs. 18000-56900/-
- Store Keeper Technical – Pay Level 2 Rs. 19900-63200/-
- Dr YSP University Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Junior Office Assistant/Pharmacist
- Oil India Ltd Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Operators
BRO Recruitment 2021 – Selection Process
- Candidates will be initially selected based on Provisional Merit List in Written Test only and candidates will be screened for further recruitment process based on written marks for physical and practical trade tests.
- The candidates will be called for medical examination after the declassification of the final merit list for the candidates qualifying for the physical and practical trade test.
- The written test will be Objective / Subjective in nature and will be bilingual (Hindi & English). The objective part will be OMR based, whereas the subjective part has to be answered in the answer sheet.
Application Fee BRO Recruitment 2021
- General candidates and EWSs including Ex-servicemen: Rs 50/-
- Other Backward Class candidates: Rs 50/-
Note: No application fees for SC/ST/Physically Handicapped Persons candidates
Mode of Payment:
Candidates must pay the application fee directly through the online URL link https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm?corpID=1232156 in favour of Commandant, GREF Centre, Pune-411 015 No other mode of payment will be accepted. The Candidate must attach a copy of the e-receipt along with his application form.
How to Apply for BRO Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible male candidates are requested to download the application form from the following link and duly filled the application form along with the required documents and send it to the given postal address on or before 04 April 2021 (45 days from publication) and 60 days from the candidates those in the state of Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh and the Union territories of Ladakh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep, as per format of application enclosed as Appendix ‘E’ to this advertisement..
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
Commandant GREF Centre,
Pune- 411 015