NIT Puducherry Recruitment 2021 for Non-Teaching Posts – 11 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – National Institute of Technology Puducherry has announced Job Notification for the post of Non-Teaching posts. There are 11 vacancies are to be filled for this recruitment. Candidates with educational qualification of B.E/B.Tech/MCA/Bachelor Degree/Master Degree/Diploma/12th can apply. Eligible candidates can apply for these posts on or before 10 March 2021. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Detailed Eligibility for NIT Puducherry Recruitment 2021
- B.E./ B.Tech. in Civil / Electrical Engineering with first class or its equivalent Grade in the CGPA / UGC 7 point scale with good academic record from a recognized University/Institute. OR Employees of the Institute with at least five years regular service as Assistant Engineer.
- First Class or equivalent Grade in B.E. / B.Tech. / MCA in relevant subject from a recognized University / Institute. Or First Class Diploma in Engineering in relevant Field with excellent academic record Or
- First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Science from a recognized University or Institute Or Master’s Degree in Science from a recognized University or Institute with at least 50% marks or equivalent grade.
- First class Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized University or Institute in any discipline Or Master’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or Institute with at least 50% marks or equivalent grade.
- Knowledge of Computer applications viz., Word Processing, Spread Sheet.
Junior Assistant/Senior Assistant :
- Senior secondary (10+2) from a recognized board with a minimum Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. and proficiency in Computer Word Processing and Spread Sheet.
Office Attendant / Lab Attendant:
- Senior secondary (10+2) from a recognized board.
- Executive Engineer: Not exceeding 35 years.
- Technical Assistant (CSE, CIVIL & ECE): 30 years
- Superintendent: 30 years
- Junior Assistant: 27 years
- Senior Assistant: 33 years
- Office Attendant: Not exceeding 27 years
NIT Puducherry Recruitment Vacancies: 11 Posts
- Executive Engineer: 01 Posts
- Technical Assistant (CSE, CIVIL & ECE): 03 Posts
- Superintendent: 02 Posts
- Junior Assistant/Senior Assistant: 04 Posts
- Office Attendant: 01 Post
- Executive Engineer – Rs. 15,600 to 39,100/-
- Technical Assistant – Rs. 9,300 to 34,800/-
- Superintendent – Rs. 9,300 to 34,800/-
- Junior/ Senior Assistant – Rs. 5,200 to 20,200/-
- Office Attendant – Rs. 5,200 to 20,200/-
- Dr YSP University Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Junior Office Assistant/Pharmacist
- BRO Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Multi Skilled Worker/Draughtsman
NIT Puducherry Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- The Institute reserves the right to place a reasonable limit on the total number of candidates to be called for Skill / Proficiency Test and/or Written test and/or Interview.
- Mere fulfillment of qualification does not entitle a candidate to be called for written test, skill / proficiency test and interview. MoE guidelines received from time to time for this purpose will be followed.
- For General / OBC / PWD / EWS: Rs. 500/-
- For SC / ST: Rs. 250/-
How to apply for NIT Puducherry Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can download an application form in NIT Puducherry website (www.nitpy.ac.in) and filled-in applications (neatly typed) in both Word & PDF format should also be sent to the email id ([email protected] ) on or before 10 March 2021 and signed Hard Copy of the application along with self-attested copies of certificates should send to the following postal address on or before 15 March 2021.
For More details: Click here
The Registrar (i/c),
NIT Puducherry, Thiruvettakudy,
Karaikal – 609 609.