IIGM Recruitment 2021 for Research Scholar – 19 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Indian Institute of Geomagnetism (IIGM) invites online application from the eligible candidates for the post of Research Scholar for 14 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of M.Sc are eligible to apply for this job. The selection will be based on the Written Test & Interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online at the IIGM website (www.iigm.res.in) and send the application form through the given postal address on or before 19 April 2021. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
IIGM Recruitment 2021 Details
IIGM Recruitment 2021 for Research Scholar
|Job Role||Research Scholar|
|Last Date||19 April 2021|
Detailed Eligibility – IIGM Recruitment 2021
- M.Sc./M.Sc. (Tech.) in disciplines Physics / Geophysics /Space Physics/Applied Geology & Applied Mathematics with a minimum of 60% marks throughout and Physics or Mathematics as a subject in B.Sc.
- Candidates having qualified PET or equivalent examination from the above mentioned Universities (1-7) in respective subjects can also apply.
- Those appearing for Master’s degree final year examination in the year 2021 may also apply.
Age Limit (01.07.2021): 25 years
Scholarship & Tenure: Tenure and fellowship/stipend to the JRF/SRF are as per prevailing CSIR/UGC guidelines.
- Goa Medical College Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Multi Tasking Staff/Jr Technician/Staff Nurse/Others
- APSC Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Exploration Officer/Asstt. Research Officer /Asstt. Planning Officer
IIGM Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- Candidates who are in possession of the GATE / NET/ INSPIRE certificate valid up to January, 2021 in above mentioned subjects or PET (from universities mentioned above in Eligibility) may be called for the interview directly.
- Candidates who have not qualified any of the above tests will have to appear for a written test and a personal interview at IIG, Navi Mumbai.
Place of Research Work: The selected candidate will have to carry out his/her research work either at IIG Headquarters in Navi Mumbai or any one of the regional centres (EGRL Tirunelveli/KSKGRL – Allahabad/SGRC Shillong) of IIG.
How to Apply for IIGM Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can submit your application to email@example.com in a single pdf comprising of application form, self attested copies of the academic (SSC onwards) and other certificates. on or before 19 April 2021.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here