APSC Recruitment 2021 for Exploration Officer/Asstt. Research Officer /Asstt. Planning Officer – 11 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Exploration Officer/Asstt. Research Officer /Asstt. Planning Officer. There are 11 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 23 April 2021. The pay scale will be Rs. 22,000 – 97,000/-. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
APSC – Assam Public Service Commission came into existence in 1937, in accordance with the provision of the government of India. This commission is to provide a good quality of education to the Assam people, for that APSC will select the candidates with a good educational background, good skills, and motivation to serve the people on the right path.
APSC Recruitment 2021 Details:
APSC Recruitment 2021 for Exploration Officer/Asstt. Research Officer /Asstt. Planning Officer:
|Job Role||Exploration Officer/Asstt. Research Officer|
Asstt. Planning Officer
|Salary||Rs. 22,000 -97,000/month|
|Last Date||23 April 2021|
Detailed Eligibility – APSC Recruitment 2021
- Post Graduate Degree holder in Ancient Indian History or Archaeology or Sanskrit or Anthropology with Pre-History as one of the subjects.
- Desirable: Post Graduate Diploma in Archaeology from any Govt. recognized Institute.
Asstt. Research Officer /Asstt. Planning Officer:
- The minimum academic qualification required in respect of the post of Assistant Research Officer/Assistant Planning Officer shall have 2nd Class Masters Degree in any of the following subjects of a recognized University viz: Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Commerce, Business Management, Business Administration, Sociology, Social Work, Anthropology, Social Anthropology.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2021): 21 to 38 years
Upper age limit is relaxable by:
- 5 years for SC/STP/STH candidates
- 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates
- 10 years for Persons with Disabilities (PWD)
- Others as per govt rules
- Exploration Officer – 02 Posts
- Asstt. Research Officer /Asstt. Planning Officer – 09 Posts
- HPPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Range Forest Officer /Senior Stenographer
- SVNIT Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Junior Assistant/ Office Attendant/Junior Engineers
Salary: Rs. 22,000 – 97,000/-
APSC Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
Preliminary Examination Fee:
- For General/EWS candidates: Rs.285.40/-
- For SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC candidates: Rs.185.40/-
- For BPL/ PWBD/ Women Candidate: Rs.35.40/-
Mode of Payment: Through debit card/Internet banking. Last date for payment of application fees: 25-04-2021 up to 6:00 pm
How to Apply for APSC Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position through online mode by using APSC’s recruitment website (https://apscrecruitment.in) on or before 23 April 2021.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here