Goa Medical College Recruitment 2021 for Multi Tasking Staff/Jr Technician/Staff Nurse/Others – 821 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – GMC Goa Medical College Recruitment 2021 has released the job notification for the post of Multi Tasking Staff, Jr Technician, Staff Nurse, Lower Division Clerk & Other for 821 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of 10th, 12th, Intermediate, B.Sc. Nursing, Diploma, I.T.I, Any Degree can apply for this jobs. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post through postal to the given address on or before the last date. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Goa Medical College is a Government hospital. The college has undergraduate and postgraduate medical education and also giving training to students in the field of nursing and dentistry fields. GMC vision is to give quality medical services to all sections of society and improve the health of the goa state.
Goa Medical College Recruitment 2021
Goa Medical College Recruitment 2021 for Multi Tasking Staff, Jr Technician, Staff Nurse, Lower Division Clerk & Other:
|Job Role||Multi Tasking Staff, Jr Technician, Staff Nurse|
Lower Division Clerk & Other
|Last Date||20 April 2021|
Detailed Eligibility – Goa Medical College Recruitment 2021
Multi Tasking Staff :
- Passed Secondary School Certificate Examination from a recognized Board/Institution. OR Passed Course conducted by Industrial Training Institute or equivalent qualification, in relevant trade, from a recognized Institution.
Store Keeper :
- Intermediate/Higher Secondary/Senior Cambridge or equivalent. Two years Experience of handling knowledge proper custody and accounting of the concerned stores of the Department. Knowledge of Konkani.
Lower Division Clerk :
- Possessing Higher Secondary School Certificate or All India Council for Technical Education approved Diploma awarded by a recognized State Board of Technical Education or equivalent Qualification from a recognized institution.
- Knowledge of Computer Application/Operations with typing speed of 30 words per minutes in English. Knowledge of Konkani.
Medical Record Clerk :
- Matriculation or equivalent. Speed of 30 words per minute in type writing in English. Knowledge of Konkani. .
Junior Stenographer :
- Higher Secondary School Certificate from a recognized Board or All India Council for Technical Education approved Diploma awarded by a recognized State Board of Technical Education. Speed of 100 words per minute in Short Hand and 35 words per minute in typing.
- Minimum three months certificate course in computers. Knowledge of Konkani
Driver (Light Vehicle) :
- Passed Secondary School Certificate Examination from recognized Board/Institution OR Successfully completed the course conducted by a recognized Industrial Training Institute. Driving Licence for Light Vehicles. Knowledge of Konkani
Staff Nurses :
- Certificate in Nursing from a recognized Institution. Certificate in Midwifery/ Special training for Male Nurses for 6 months duration. OR
- B.Sc. Nursing. Registration certificate as Registered Nurse, or registered Midwife from State Council. Knowledge of Konkani.
- S.S.C.E. with one and half years training (Course) in Multipurpose or Health Workers Course/ 2 years of Auxiliary Nurse Mid- wife training. Registration with state Nursing Council. Knowledge of Konkani.
- Intermediate/Higher Secondary/Senior Cambridge with Science subjects or equivalent. Diploma in Occupational Therapy from a recognized Institution. Knowledge of Konkani.
- Intermediate/Higher Secondary/ Senior Cambridge with Science subjects or equivalent. Diploma in Physiotherapy from a recognized Institution. Knowledge of Konkani.
Speech Therapist :
- B. Sc. in Speech Therapy and Audiology from a recognized University or Equivalent. At least 01 year’s experience in Management of speech disorders in a teaching Institution. Knowledge of Konkani
Medico Social Worker :
- A graduate from a recognized University, with sociology as one of the subjects of study, or an equivalent qualification in Sociology from a recognized University/ Institution. Knowledge of Konkani. Knowledge of Marathi.
Senior Technician :
- B.Sc. With Chemistry/ Biochemistry/ Microbiology/ Zoology/ Biology from a recognized University with Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Genetics and Medical Laboratory Techniques (PGDCGMLT) or
- Post Graduate Diploma in Medical Laboratory Techniques (PGDMLT) from a recognized University. Knowledge of Konkani.
Anesthetic Assistant :
- B.Sc. with Zoology or Botany as Principal Subject and Chemistry as Subsidiary or Chemistry as Principal subject with Zoology or Botany as subsidiary Subject. Knowledge of Konkani
Orthopedic Assistant :
- S.S.C.E. OR equivalent. Knowledge of Konkani.
Junior Technician :
- B.Sc. in Chemistry/ Microbiology from a recognized University. Knowledge of Konkani.
Radiographic Technician :
- Matriculation or equivalent. Successful completion of training in Radiology from a recognized Institution. Knowledge of Konkani.
- Diploma in Pharmacy from Board of Technical Education OR Degree in Pharmacy from recognized University. Should be registered with the State Council of Pharmacy. Knowledge of Konkani.
E.C.G. Technician :
- S.S.C.E. or equivalent. I.T.I. Course certificate of a Govt. recognized I.T.I. in Electronics, failing which Electrical. Knowledge of Konkani.
Laboratory Assistant :
- S.S.C.E. or equivalent with Science subjects. Knowledge of Konkani.
Laboratory Technician :
- Matriculation or equivalent with Chemistry as one of the Science Subjects. Successful completion of Diploma Course in Laboratory Technology from a Government recognized Institution. Knowledge of Konkani.
- S.S.C.E. OR equivalent. Experience of having worked in a reputed saloon. Knowledge of English or local languages
Dialysis Technician :
- Graduate in Science possessing Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Genetic and Medical Laboratory Techniques (PGDCG&MLT). Knowledge of Konkani.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 45 years
- APSC Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Exploration Officer/Asstt. Research Officer /Asstt. Planning Officer
- HPPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Range Forest Officer /Senior Stenographer
- Multi Tasking Staff – 222 Posts
- Staff Nurse – 377 Posts
- Store Keeper – 05 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk – 74 Posts
- Medical Record Clerk – 13 Posts
- Junior Stenographer – 01 Post
- Driver (Light Vehicle) – 02 Posts
- A.N.M. – 03 Posts
- Occupational Therapist – 08 Posts
- Physiotherapist – 09 Posts
- Speech Therapist – 03 Posts
- Medico Social Worker – 10 Posts
- Senior Technician – 06 Posts
- Anaesthetic Assistant – 07 Posts
- Orthopaedic Assistant – 03 Posts
- Junior Technician – 29 Posts
- Radiographic Technician – 07 Posts
- Pharmacist – 18 Posts
- E.C.G. Technician – 04 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant – 04 Posts
- Laboratory Technician – 07 Posts
- Barber – 01 Post
- Dialysis Technician – 08 Posts
Check official notification.
Goa Medical College Recruitment 2021 – Selection Process
Selection will be based on a written test, date of which will be announced later.
How to apply for Goa Medical College Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates are requested to fill the application form and sent the application form to the given postal address on or before 20 April 2021.
For more details: Click here
Dattaram Sardessai- Director (Admn),
Goa Medical College Bambolin,