HPSEB Recruitment 2021 for Driver – 16 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board Ltd (HPSEB) invites offline application form for the post of Driver – 50 posts. Candidates who complete 10th are eligible to apply for this job. Selection will be based on the interview. Interested and eligible candidates send their application form through postal on or before 18 May 2021. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
HPSEB Recruitment 2021 Details
HPSEB Recruitment 2021 for Driver
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
|Last Date||18 May 2021|
HPSEB Recruitment 2021 – Detailed Eligibility
- Matric Pass or its equivalent with valid Driving License for Light/Heavy vehicles & practical experience of 2
- Desirable: Knowledge of customs manner and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in peculiar conditions prevailing in the State.
Age Limit (As on 01-04-2021): 18 to 45 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for scheduled castes, scheduled tribes & other backward classes of H.P.
- Others as per government policy
- GEN(UR)-19 Posts
- GEN(ESM)-04 Posts
- GEN(Sports)-01 Post
- SC(UR)-09 Posts
- SC(BPL/ANT)-01 Post
- SC(ESM)-01 Post
- ST(UR)-01 Post
- ST(ESM)-01 Post
- OBC(UR)-07 Posts
- OBC(BPL/ANT)-01 Post
- OBC(ESM)-01 Post
- EWS(UR)-04 Posts
- NFBD Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Intern
- PGIMER Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Junior Engineer
HPSEB Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- The total selection process shall be notified separately
- For General Category Candidates – Rs.400/-
- For SC/ ST/ Other Categories – Rs.100/-
- For Female Candidates – No Fees
Mode of Payment: The candidates can Pay requisite examination fee either through ‘e-Challan’ or ‘e-Payment’ option.
How to Apply for HPSEB Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 18 May 2021.
For More Details : Click here
To Apply : Click here (Link activates from 19 April 2021)