NFBD Recruitment 2021 for Intern – 16 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – National Fisheries Development Board (NFDB), Department of Fisheries, Ministry of Fisheries, Animal Husbandry & Dairying invites online application form for the position of Intern in various disciplines for 16 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of UG/PG in relevant fields can apply for these posts. The stipend will be Rs.9000/month. Interested candidates can apply on or before 21 May 2021. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About NFBD: The National Fisheries Development Board (NFDB) established in 2006 as an autonomous organization under the administrative control of the Department of Fisheries, Ministry of Fisheries, Animal Husbandry & Dairying, Government of India, has a vital role in implementation of the above mentioned central government schemes and also various other Institutional Projects. A wide range of fishery development activities viz., Fisheries is a flourishing sector in India providing employment & sustainable livelihoods to millions of
people and thus contributing to food security & economic growth of the country.
NFBD Recruitment 2021 Details
NFBD Recruitment 2021 for Intern
|Job Location||NFDB, Hyderabad/NFFBB, Bhubaneshwar /NERC|
|Last Date||21 May 2021|
Detailed Eligibility – NFBD Recruitment 2021
- Under-graduate students pursuing 4th semester (3 yrs course) / 6th semester of 4 yrs course OR Graduate students pursuing Post-graduation ( or) completed Graduation/post graduation.
- Four-week Programme – 10 Posts
- Eight-week Programme – 04 Posts
- Twelve-week Programme – 02 Posts
- Malabar Cements Limited Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Asst. Manager/Chemist/Asst. Foreman
- UPSC Engineering Service Exam 2021
- Upto Four weeks- Nil
- Upto Eight Weeks- Rs. 9,000/-PM
- Upto Twelve Weeks- Rs. 9,000/- P.M
NFBD Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- Based on the Marks scored in Graduation and Post Graduation.
How to apply for NFBD Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website and send their application along with self-attested copies of educational qualifications and other documents through postal or through the mail (Email: email@example.com) on or before 21 May 2021.
For More Details: Click here
The Chief Executive,
National Fisheries Development Board (NFDB),
“Fish Building” Pillar No.235, PVNR Expressway, SVPNPA, Hyderabad,