PGIMER Recruitment 2021 for Junior Engineer – 07 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh invites online applications for Junior Engineer in the civil and electrical department. Around 07 vacancies are announced by PGIMER. Eligible candidates apply for the post online before the last date to avoid interruptions. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
PGIMER- Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research was started in 1962 and Pt Jawahar Lal Nehru inaugurated the hospital. It is a medical and research institution in Chandigarh. It has educational, medical research and training facilities for its students. It has more than 50 training courses. It involves research for the rural and community related environment and health problems.
PGIMER Recruitment 2021 details
PGIMER Recruitment for Junior Engineer
|Job Role||Junior Engineer|
|Salary||Level-6 (Rs.35400- 112400)|
|Last Date||08 May 2021|
Detailed Eligibility – PGIMER Recruitment 2021
- Degree in respective branch of Engg. OR Minimum 3 years diploma in respective branch of Engg. from a recognized Institute.
- For General : 18-30 Years
Post wise Vacancies:
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 03 posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 04 posts
- OPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Assistant Soil Conservation Officer
- UPSC Engineering Service Exam 2021
- Junior Engineer – Level-6 (Rs.35400- 112400)
PGIMER Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- Candidates who have successfully submitted their online application will be allowed to appear in the online computer based test. The scheme of examination will be as under:
|Posts||Computer Based Test (CBT)||Total Marks|
|No. of MCQs||Duration
- The minimum qualifying / eligibility criteria for CBT and interview separately will be 40% marks. The Computer Based Test (CBT) in English language only comprising of multiple choice questions (objective type).
- Each question shall carry one (01) mark. There will be negative marking to the extent of 0.25 marks for each
wrong answer to the objective type questions in the CBT.
- For SC/ST: Rs.800/-
- For all others: Rs.1500/-
- Persons with disabilities: NIL
The candidates can deposit the above application fee through online payment gateway available at the APPLICATION PORTAL using Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
How to apply for PGIMER Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates apply for the post online in the following link on or before 08 May 2021
For More Details and Apply: Click here