The full form of DCA is a Diploma in Computer Application. It is a one-year computer-based diploma or course. The course is intended to provide learners with basic, realistic, and technological details pertaining to programming tools and applications which are used in our everyday lives. An intermediate or 12th class in any stream from a recognized board or university is the required qualification needed for this (Full form of DCA) program.
- 1 Full form of DCA
- 2 Various subjects in the DCA course
- 3 Top Universities providing DCA course
- 4 Specialization or skillset offered by DCA course
- 5 Career opportunity after DCA course
- 6 Job profile after DCA course
- 7 A Quick FAQ to DCA (Full form of DCA)
Full form of DCA
Various subjects in the DCA course
A few of the popular DCA study subjects are listed below
- Basic internet concepts
- Computer Fundamentals
- Introduction to programming
- Programming in C
- RDBMS & Data Management
- Corel draw
- Tally ERP 9.0
Top Universities providing DCA course
- LUP (Lovely Professional University) Jalandhar
- The University of Mumbai
- Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj University, Kanpur
- The University of Allahabad,
- University of Madras, Chennai
- Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak
Specialization or skillset offered by DCA course
- Fundamental Computer Skills
- MS Office apps
- Basics of ERP
- Internet fundamentals
- IT security & Software hacking
- Trouble-shooting & PC assembly
Career opportunity after DCA course
- Technical Writing
- Web Development
- Animation & Graphic design
- Software design & engineering
- Computer Applications
- E-commerce/web development
- Internetworking and Networking
- Database Handling
- Development & Administration
Job profile after DCA course
Few popular job profile for candidates after completing DCA course are listed below.
- Web designer
- Software developer
- Computer operator and so on
A Quick FAQ to DCA (Full form of DCA)
What is the qualification for DCA course?
10th passed student (commerce/ arts/ science) can join the DFA course.
What is diploma in accounting and finance?
A diploma represents your acquired knowledge and experience and makes it easier to start your career. Students who earn their diploma in accounting and finance benefit greatly. Business is one of the most competitive fields, so having your certificate will give you an edge.
What is Diploma Course?
A diploma is a certificate or deed issued by an educational institution, such as a college or university, that testifies that the recipient has successfully completed a particular course of study. Alternatively, this document can simply be referred to as a degree certificate or graduation certificate, or as a parchment.
Is Diploma good or bad?
With respect to how the word sounds bold, diploma is good enough for students who are not planning to pursue graduation in future. It is also a great path for students who are financially weaker and would want to wrap their education with a decent technical faculty.