DSRVS Recruitment 2021 for Block Program Supervisor – 138 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Digital Shiksha AND Rojgar Vikas Sansthan have announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Block Program Supervisor. There are 138 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 15 April 2021. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
About DSRVS: Digital Shiksha and Rojar Vikas Sansthan, Tonk is a prominent Central Autonomous institute in the state of Rajasthan. Established on April 7, 2017 under Apprenticeship Act 1961 and Registered Society Registration Act vide Registration Number 06/2017. Later, as per the requirement of Aspirants, teaching departments were created at the campus in Sept 2017 and virtual and e learning was introduced during academic session 2017 with some non conventional and professional courses.
DSRVS Recruitment 2021 Details
Detailed Eligibility for DSRVS Recruitment 2021
- Must have passed a graduate from any recognized Board/University.
- UR/EWS Category – 18 – 32 Years
- OBC Category – 18 – 35 Years
- SC/ST Category – 18 – 37 Years
- Block Program Supervisor – 138 Posts
- Block Program Supervisor – DSRVS.CPC – PB 2800/-
- Sainik School Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Accountant/PEM / PTI cum Matron/Sister
- BDL Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Project Engineer/Project Officer
DSRVS Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- The scheme and syllabus for the post of Block Program Supervisor will be made available on the website of the Department.
- Document Verification (DV): All the candidates qualified for Document Verification are required to come for Document Verification.
- Those who fail to do so will not be considered for any post at the time of final selection. Candidates will have to submit copies of various documents like Matriculation Certificate, educational qualification, caste certificate, relevant document, if any relaxation is taken, etc.
- Negative Marking will be applicable and a deduction of 1/3 marks will be made for each wrong MCQ answer.
|Paper Part||Questions||Total Mark||Duration|
|1. General Studies & Reasoning|
2. Arithmetical & Numerical Ability.
3.Test of English Language &
|100||200 marks||2 Hours|
- UR/OBC/EWS- Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PH candidates – Rs. 350/-
How to apply for DSRVS Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply online by using the official website along with required documents on or before 15 April 2021.
- Date and Time of opening of Online Application: 10.03.2021
- Date and Time of Closing of Online Application :15.04.2021