BDL Recruitment 2021 for Project Engineer/Project Officer – 70 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Bharat Dynamics Limited has announced an online application for the post of Project Engineer/Project Officer. There are 70 apprentice vacancies to be filled through this recruitment. Interested and eligible candidates are welcomed to apply their application through online mode on or before 31 March 2020. The educational qualification of the candidates must be B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/M.E/M.Tech/PG/CA/MBA. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below.
Bharat Dynamics Limited: It is one of India’s manufacturers of ammunitions and missile systems. BDL was founded in 1970 in Hyderabad at Telangana. It was established in the year 1970 to be a manufacturing base for guided weapon systems. BDL has been nominated as a Mini Ratna Category I company by the govt of India. India began to develop indigenous missiles through the IGMDP (Integrated Guided Missile Development Programme). BDL has an opportunity to be closely involved with the programme wherein it was identified as the Prime Production Agency.
BDL Recruitment 2021 Details
Detailed Eligibility for BDL Recruitment 2021
- First Class (60%) in BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc Engg (4 years) / Integrated M.E. / M.Tech. course or equivalent from AICTE approved Institute / University.
Project Officer (Human Resource):
- First Class (60%) in MBA / MSW /PG Diploma (02 years) or equivalent course in HR.
Project Officer (Finance):
- Pass in CA / ICWA or course from AIMA recognized Institute / University or First Class (60%) in MBA (Finance) or equivalent course.
Project Officer (Business Development) :
- First Class (60%) in MBA (Marketing / Foreign Trade / Supply Chain Management)
Age Limit (as on 05.03.2021):
- For General – 28 years
Upper age is relexable by:
- SC – 5 Years
- ST – 5 Years
- OBC – 3 years
- GEN-PWD – 05 years
- Project Engineer (Mechanical) – 24
- Project Engineer (Electronics) – 22
- Project Engineer (Electrical) – 01
- Project Engineer (Computers) – 01
- Project Engineer (Civil) – 03
- Project Engineer (SAP ERP /Network) – 04
- Project Officer (HR) – 07
- Project Officer (Finance) – 04
- Project Officer (BD) – 04
- For Project Engineers/ Officers – Rs.30,000/month
- IISER Tirupati Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Office Assistant /Laboratory Technician
- GIC Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Officers/Assistant Manager
BDL Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- Candidates should meet the Qualifying criteria as specified in the advertisement for their online application to be accepted.
|Aggregate Marks / Percentage secured in the Qualification in the relevant|
discipline. For each percentage of Qualification will allocate 01 mark.
However, Maximum marks will be allotted is 75 only.
|Relevant Post Qualification experience – Allocation of Marks|
01 year – 03 Marks
02 Years – 06 Marks
>=03 Years – 10 Marks
- Candidates will be shortlisted for interview in the ratio 1:7 based on the number of years of experience in the requisite Industry / Office followed by aggregate marks obtained in the required qualification and age.
- Minimum Qualifying Marks will be 60%. Concessions / relaxations as per the prescribed guidelines will be extended to Scheduled Caste (SC) / Scheduled Tribes (ST) & OBC (non-creamy layer) / PwBD candidates, while assessing their suitability for recruitment.
For UR / OBC / EWS candidates – Rs.300/-
SC/ST/PwBD candidates are exempted from payment of application fees.
How to apply for BDL Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website or before 05 March 2021.
- Commencement of On-line Registration of Applications: 12th March 2021 at 1400 Hrs
- Closing of Online Registration of Applications: 31st March 2021 at 1600 Hrs
- The tentative date for the Interview for the advertised posts will be hosted on the Company website. Please
check our website for further updates.