Sainik School Recruitment 2021 for Accountant/PEM / PTI cum Matron/Sister – 13 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Sainik School Satara has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Accountant/PEM / PTI cum Matron/General Employees Female (Aayah)/Nursing Assistant/Sister/Ward Boy/General Employees/Counselor in respective discipline. There are 13 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 27 March 2021. The educational qualification of the candidates must be B.Com/B.PEd/Graduate/10th. The age limit of the candidates should be in 18 years to 50 years The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
About Sainik School: The Sainik Schools are a system of schools in India established and managed by the Sainik Schools Society under Ministry of Defence. They were conceived in 1961 by V. K. Krishna Menon, the then Defence Minister of India, to rectify the regional and class imbalance amongst the Officer cadre of the Indian Military, and to prepare students mentally and physically for entry into the National Defence Academy (NDA), Khadakwasla, Pune and Indian Naval Academy (INA), Ezhimala, Kerala. Today there are 33 such schools running and proposed for future covering all the states of the country
Sainik School Recruitment 2021 Details
Detailed Eligibility for Sainik School Recruitment 2021
- B.Com with adequate knowledge of the double-entry system of accounting Or Should have worked/working as an Accountant on the double-entry system for 10 years in Government/reputed private organization. Must fully conversant with handling and maintenance of accounts in a double-entry system.
PEM/PTI and Matron:
- B.PEd 04 years course or Graduation (03 years)+ one year B.PEd diploma.
General Employees Female (Aayah):
- Minimum 10th pass from a recognized Board.
- Nursing Diploma/Degree from a recognized university with Min 40% Marks. 05 years experience or Ex-serviceman of Medical Assistant trade with at least 05 years service after training.
- Matriculation or equivalent and should be able to converse fluently in English.
- Minimum 10th pass from a recognized Board.
- Graduate in Psychology with Diploma in counseling from a recognized university.
- Accountant: 18 to 50 years
- PEM/PTI and Matron: 21 to 35 years
- General Employees Female (Aayah): 18 to 50 years
- Nursing Assistant/Sister: 18 to 50 years
- Ward Boy: 18 to 50 years
- General Employees: 18 to 50 years
- Counselor: 21 to 35 years
- Accountant: 01 Post
- PEM/PTI and Matron: 01 Post
- General Employees Female (Aayah): 02 Posts
- Nursing Assistant/Sister: 01 Post
- Ward Boy: 02 Posts
- General Employees: 05 Posts
- Counselor: 01 Post
- Accountant: Rs.35400/-
- PEM/PTI and Matron: Rs. 25000/-
- General Employees Female (Aayah): Rs. 15000/-
- Nursing Assistant/Sister: Rs. 25000/-
- Ward Boy: Rs. 18000/-
- General Employees: Rs. 15000/-
- Counselor: Rs. 25000/-
- BDL Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Project Engineer/Project Officer
- IISER Tirupati Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Office Assistant /Laboratory Technician
Sainik School Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- Selection will be made based on performance in “written test, skill test and practical test and interview where applicable”.
- Only short-listed candidates who fulfill eligibility criteria based on essential qualification(s) will be called for Written Exam, Skill test and Interview (as applicable). Skill test and Interview will be conducted after written exam.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the Written Exam/ Test/ Skill/ Practical test (as applicable). Skill test for various posts will include work/ test in their respective fields.
- Candidate for post of General Employee and PEM/PTI will also be required to undergo physical fitness test to check suitability for employment which will also include 1.6 KMs run (1600 meter/ one mile) in prescribed timings as per age & gender (male & female).
- For General – Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST – Rs.250/-
Mode Of Payment:
The applicant should deposit in the SBI drawn in favour of Principal, Sainik School Jhunjhunu payable at SBI Collectorate Branch- Jhunjhunu (Rajasthan) (Branch Code No.32040).
How to Apply Sainik School Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the (www.sainiksatara.org) website. After duly filled the application form along with attested copies of certificates and testimonials to the following postal address on or before 27 March 2021.