DRDA Odisha GRS Recruitment 2021 – 25 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – District Rural Development Agency, Odisha invites application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Gram Rozgar Sevaks at Subarnapur – 25 posts on contract basis. Candidates who pass the 12th standard within the age limit of 18 to 40 years are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on marks obtained in 12th. Interested and eligible candidates send their application form through postal before the last date. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below
DRDA Odisha GRS Recruitment 2021 Details
DRDA Odisha Recruitment 2021 for Gram Rozgar Sevaks
|Job Role||Gram Rozgar Sevaks (GRSs)|
|Last Date||25 April 2021|
Detailed Eligibility – DRDA Odisha GRS Recruitment 2021
- Minimum +2 or its equivalent pass with computer proficiency of”0″ level & use of odia language in Computer
Age Limit : 18 to 40 years
Category Wise Vacancies: Total – 25 Posts
- Unreserved – 04 Posts (Women-01)
- Schedule Caste – 10 Posts (Women-03)
- Schedule Tribe – 11 Posts (Women-03)
- Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Civil Judges
- HPPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Range Forest Officer /Senior Stenographer
DRDA Odisha GRS Recruitment 2021 Selection Process for Gram Rozgar Sevak
- Selection will be strictly on the basis of the mark obtained in the 10+2 examination.
- Marks secured in the fourth optional shall not be included. Provided that, in case two or more candidates secure the same marks without 4 optional in +2 or its equivalent examination
How to Apply DRDA Odisha GRS Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates send their filled application form in prescribed format along with attested photocopies of the relevant certificate should be sent only through registered post/speed post to the following postal address on or before 25 April 2021 till 5:30 PM.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
The Project Director,
District Rural Development Agency (DRDA),