Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2021 for Civil Judges – 94 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – High Court of Karnataka at Bangalore invites online application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Civil Judges for 94 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of LLB are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on prelims, Main, Viva-voce, Interview. Eligible candidates can apply through postal on or before 27 April 2021. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
The high court of Karnataka is located in Bengaluru, which is the capital city of Karnataka. The Karnataka high court currently functions in Bengaluru, Hubli-Dharwad, and Gulbarga, this high court is previously called as High court of Mysore. In the high court, the total strength of the judge is 62. Presently Abhay Shree Niwas oka is the chief justice of the high court. The main vision of this court is to give justices for the people.
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2021 Details
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2021 for Civil Judges
|Job Role||Civil Judges|
|Job Location||Karnataka, Bangalore|
|Last Date||27 April 2021|
Detailed Eligibility – Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2021
- Must be holder of a degree in Law granted by a University established by Law in India and must have been enrolled as an Advocate.
Recruitment of In-service Candidates:
- Must be holder of a degree in Law granted by a University established by Law in India.
Age Limit :
- For Others – 35 years
- For SC/ST – 38 years
Recruitment of In-service Candidates:
- For Others – 43 years
- For SC/ST – 40 years
- General Merit – 37 Posts
- SC – 10 Posts
- ST – 03 Posts
- Category-I – 03 Posts
- Category-II (A) – 11 Posts
- Category-II(B) – 03 Posts
- Category-III(A) – 03 Posts
- Category-III(B) – 04 Posts
- SSB Odisha Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Lecturers
- IIGM Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Research Scholar
Salary: Rs. 27700-44770/-
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- By direct recruitment on the basis of aggregate marks obtained in a Competitive Examination (Main Written Examination and Viva-Voce) conducted by the High Court.
- The Competitive Examination for recruitment of Civil Judges shall consists of 3 stages i.e., (a) Preliminary Examination (b) Main Written Examination and (c) Viva-Voce. The marks secured in the Preliminary Examination is considered only for Eligibility for the Main Written Examination.
- The Preliminary Examination shall be conducted by way of Objective Type Question Paper consisting of 100 marks.
MAIN WRITTEN EXAMINATION:
- Translation Paper (Maximum Marks 100)-There will be one translation paper and the candidates will be required to translate passages in English into Kannada and Kannada into English. The Passages will be from (1) Depositions, (2) Judgments and (3) Documents. Law Paper I (Maximum Marks 100), Law Paper II (Maximum Marks 100), Law Paper III (Maximum Marks 100).
VIVA-VOCE (Maximum Marks 100):
- The candidates General Knowledge, grasp of principles of law and suitability for appointment as Civil Judge shall be tested.
COMPUTER TEST (Maximum Marks 25):
- The test of knowledge of computers shall carry maximum 25 marks and such marks secured by the candidate shall be considered for ascertaining the suitability and computer knowledge of the candidates and shall not be aggregated to the total marks obtained in the Main Written Examination and Viva-Voce.
- Minimum marks for pass in the Preliminary Examination shall be 50 for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes and 60 for others.
- Minimum marks for pass in each paper of the Main Written Examination shall be 40 for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes and 50 for others.
- Minimum marks for pass in the Viva-Voce shall be 40 for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes and 50 for others.
Preliminary Examination Fee :
- General Merit and Category-IIA/IIB/IIIA/IIIB: Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/Category-I: Rs.250/-
Main Written Examination fee :
- General Merit and Category-IIA/IIB/IIIA/IIIB: Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST/Category-I: Rs.500/-
How to Apply Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position by online on or before 27 April 2021.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
- The Last Date for submission of Online Application – 27/04/2021 (Till 11.59 p.m.)
- The Last Date for payment of fee through online – 30/04/2021 (Till 11.59 p.m.)
- The Last Date for payment of fee through Challan – 30/04/2021 (Till Bank’s working hours)