HPPSC Recruitment 2021 for Range Forest Officer /Senior Stenographer – 45 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Range Forest Officer, Class-II (Gazetted)/Senior Scale Stenographer 0f 47 vacancies. Interested candidates who completed their Bachelor Degree in a relevant discipline can apply for this post. The age limit of the candidate should not exceed 18 to 45 years. The last date to apply for this post is on 19 April 2021. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below. After the last date, the link has been deactivated so the candidates apply for the post before the tentative date.
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission:
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, known commonly as HPPSC, is a government agency and topmost constitutional body of Government of Himachal Pradesh constituted on 8 April 1971.The Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, being an independent and impartial Constitutional Authority, set up under Article 315 of the Constitution of India have to discharge the duties and functions, assigned to them under Article 320 of the Constitution.
HPPSC Recruitment 2021 Details
HPPSC Recruitment 2021 for Range Forest Officer, Class-II (Gazetted):
|Job Role||Range Forest Officer, Class-II (Gazetted)|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
|Last Date||19 April 2021|
Detailed Eligibility – HPPSC Recruitment 2021
- Candidate(s) must possess Bachelor‟s Degree (or equivalent) in Science or Engineering from any recognized University with at least one of the following subjects:- Agriculture, Botany, Chemistry, Computer Applications / Science, Engineering (Agricultural / Chemical / Civil / Computer / Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical), Environmental Science, Forestry, Geology, Horticulture, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Veterinary Science, Zoology.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2021):
- For General – 21 – 31 years.
- Range Forest Officer, Class-II (Gazetted) – 45 Posts
- IRCON Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Works Engineer
- SVNIT Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Junior Assistant/ Office Attendant/Junior Engineers
- Range Forest Officer, Class-II (Gazetted) – Rs. 10300-34800/-
HPPSC Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- The eligible candidates will be short listed to be called for written examination by subjecting them to a screening test (objective type) of two hours duration. In the objective type screening test, there will be 100 multiple choice questions of one mark each on the basis of following syllabus:-
- For Non- Forestry Graduates: History, Geography and Socio Economic development of Himachal Pradesh. of 30 Marks.
- Knowledge of current events of national and international importance and such matters of every day observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific subject of 30 Marks
- Modern History (From 1857 onwards) of India, Indian Culture, Indian Polity, Indian Economy, Geography of India, Disaster Management, Environment and Gender issues and teachings of Mahatma Gandhi of 40 Marks.
- For Forestry Graduates: Forestry Subject of 80 Marks, General Knowledge of Himachal Pradesh of 10 Marks, General Knowledge of National and International Affairs of 10 Marks
- The marks obtained in the above screening test by the candidates, who are declared qualified for admission to written examination, will not be counted for determining final order of merit
- The number of candidates to be admitted to the main written examination will be 20 (twenty) times of the total number of vacancies to be filled; and The number of candidates to be called for Physical Test after qualifying the written examination shall be 05 (five) times of the number of vacancies to be filled thereof in order of merit.
- For General Category/EWS of H.P: Rs.400/-
- For SC/ST/OBC/BPL/EWS of H.P belonging to UR-BPL of H.P. category: Rs.100/-
- For Female candidates/ Ex-Servicemen of H.P: No fee
Mode of Payment: By debit or credit card or internet banking through “e-Payment Gateway”,
How to Apply for HPPSC Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidate should apply with required documentations through online using their official website on or before 19 April 2021.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here