CIMFR Recruitment 2021 for Project Assistant/Project Associate – 76 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research has released the job notification for Project Assistant/Project Associate -I. There are 76 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 15 January 2021. The educational qualification of the candidates must be B.E/B.Tech/Bachelor Degree/Post Graduate/ Master Degree. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
About CIMFR: CSIR-Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research CSIR-CIMFR, previously known as Central Mining Research Institute and Central Fuel Research Institute, is based in Dhanbad, Jharkhand, India.It is a constituent laboratory of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research, an autonomous government body and India’s largest research and development organisation. The establishment of CSIR-CIMFR was aimed to provide R&D inputs for the entire coal-energy chain from mining to consumption through integration of the core competencies of the two premier coal institutions of the country.
- 1 CIMFR Recruitment 2021 Notification Details
- 2 CIMFR Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- 3 Pay Scale for CIMFR Recruitment 2021
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for CIMFR Recruitment 2021 for Project Assistant/Project Associate
- 5 CIMFR Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
- 6 CIMFR Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- 7 How to apply for CIMFR Recruitment 2021 for Project Assistant
- 8 Important Links to Apply for CIMFR Recruitment 2021
- 9 A Quick FAQ to Apply for CIMFR Recruitment 2021
- 9.1 What is CIMFR full form?
- 9.2 How many seats have been allocated in CIMFR Recruitment 2021?
- 9.3 What should an aspirant have academic qualifications to apply for CIMFR Recruitment 2021?
- 9.4 What is the salary for CIMFR Project Assistant Posts?
- 9.5 What is the selection process for CIMFR Recruitment 2021?
- 9.6 How to apply for CIMFR Recruitment 2021?
- 9.7 What is the last date to apply for CIMFR Recruitment 2021?
CIMFR Recruitment 2021 Notification Details
CIMFR invites applications for recruitment of 76 Project Assistant & Project Associate Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website cimfr.nic.in. The last date for the receipt of application along with enclosures is 15.01.2021. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
|Post name||Project Assistant & Project Associate Jobs|
|No of Post||76|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
CIMFR Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
|Name Of The Post||No Of Posts|
|Project Associate- I||26|
Pay Scale for CIMFR Recruitment 2021
- Project Assistant – Rs.20,000/
- Project Associate- I – Rs.25,000-31,000/-
Kindly check the Central Institute Of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR) official notification for detailed salary information.
Eligibility Criteria for CIMFR Recruitment 2021 for Project Assistant/Project Associate
Educational Qualification for CIMFR Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Bachelor of Science with/or Honours in Chemistry
- Bachelor of Science with/or Honours in Geology
Project Associate- I:
- Post Graduate Master Degree. in Geology/Applied Geology
- Post Graduate Master Degree in Chemistry/Applied Chemistry
- B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering or MCA
Age Limit for CIMFR Project Associate Recruitment 2021
The candidates should have the following age limit to apply for the job notification. Kindly check and verify your eligibility before applying to the job notification.
|Project Assistant||50 years|
|Project Associate – I||35 years|
Age Relaxation: Candidates Age Relaxation may be given by As per Govt rules. Kindly check the CIMFR recruitment official notification for more details.
CIMFR Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
|Name Of Category||Fee|
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ Physically Challenged Person And Women Candidates||No Fee|
- BECIL Recruitment 2021 Notification Out for Library Intern/Programmer
- IPC Recruitment 2021 for Notification Out Marketing Assistant/ Administrative Assistant/ Driver
- NPS Trust Recruitment 2021 Notification Out for Officers
CIMFR Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- The candidate will be selected based on a written test/trade test.
- The finalizing Committee will adopt its own criteria for short-listing the candidates.
How to apply for CIMFR Recruitment 2021 for Project Assistant
The candidates are requested to follow the below steps to apply for the CIMFR Offline(By Postal) Recruitment 2021.
- Go to the official CIMFR website http://cimfr.nic.in/
- Search for the Career/ Advertisement menu
- Search for the Project Assistant, Project Associate Job Notification and click on it
- Download and View the CIMFR Project Assistant job notification
- Verify your eligibility and go further
- Fill in
- all the details correctly and attach the necessary documents
- Self attest all the documents
- Pay the application fees if applicable
- Take a photocopy of your application
- Send the application form to the notified address before 15/01/2021
CSIR-Central Institute Of Mining And Fuel Research,
Barwa Road, Dhanbad,
Important Links to Apply for CIMFR Recruitment 2021
CSIR-Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR) has released the notification for engaging the 76 Project Assistant & Project Associate Jobs. Aspirants who are satisfying with the eligibility conditions can utilize this chance and apply online for the positions before 15th January 2021 to the below-mentioned address. The job hunters must check all the necessary details which belong to the CIMFR Notification from the following mentioned sections. Get the relevant information about the CIMFR Project Assistant Recruitment like salary, selection, the application process, etc from the official website.
|Telegram Channel||Google News|
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
A Quick FAQ to Apply for CIMFR Recruitment 2021
What is CIMFR full form?
Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research
How many seats have been allocated in CIMFR Recruitment 2021?
The number of seats allocated for the Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research is 76.
What should an aspirant have academic qualifications to apply for CIMFR Recruitment 2021?
Candidates who wanted to participate for CIMFR Project Assistant job should have Bachelor of Science with/or Honours in Chemistry minimum 60% marks.
Aspirants who decided to join CIMFR Project Associate-I posts should have Master Degree in Chemistry/Applied Chemistry. B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering or MCA minimum 60% marks.
What is the salary for CIMFR Project Assistant Posts?
The salary for CIMFR Project Assistant Post is Rs. 20,000/- Per Month.
What is the selection process for CIMFR Recruitment 2021?
The selection process for CIMFR Recruitment 2021 is an interview.
How to apply for CIMFR Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form the CIMFR website and send the application form along with required certificates on or before 15 January 2021 to the given postal address.
What is the last date to apply for CIMFR Recruitment 2021?
The application submission window will be open online till 15 January 2021.