BECIL Recruitment 2021 for Library Intern/Programmer – 21 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) has announced an online application for recruitment to the post of Library Intern/Programmer/Manager/Executive/Others. There are 23 vacancies are to be filled for this recruitment. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 17 January 2021. The selection process will be based on a written test/interview. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in an elaborate manner.
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited: BECIL was established on 24th March 1995 by the Government of India. It provides project consultancy services and turnkey solutions encompassing the entire gamut of radio and television broadcast engineering. It also provides associated services like building design and construction related to broadcasting, human resources related activities like training, and providing manpower. It has its head office in Delhi and the corporate office in Noida and regional office is in Bangalore. It works as a consultancy agency, system integrator as well as a turnkey solution provider in the fields of Broadcast Engineering and Information & Communication Technology.
BECIL Recruitment 2021 Notification Details
BECIL offers the latest job opportunity titled BECIL Recruitment 2020 for the engagement of Library Intern, Programmer, Network Engineer & Other – 21 Posts. Candidates who are having 12th Class, Diploma, Degree, PG in relevant disciplines qualifications are eligible for these vacancies. Further information regarding BECIL Recruitment 2020 like Education Required, Age Limitations, Mode of Selection, Per Month Salary, Form Submission Charges, and Method of Applying should be checked out written below in the post.
|Organization Name||Broadcast Engineering Consultant India Limited (BECIL)|
|Post Name||Library Intern, Programmer|
|No. of Vacancies||21|
|Post Category||Govt Jobs|
|Application End Date||17th January 2021|
Pay Scale for BECIL Recruitment 2021
- Library Intern- Rs.25,000/-
- Programmer- Rs.40,000/-
- Web Designer and Developer- Rs.40,000/-
- Network Engineer- Rs.35,000 to 40,000/-
- Junior Engineer – Rs.35,000 to 40,000/-
- Fire Safety Supervisor- Rs.35,000 to 40,000/-
- Assistant Sports & Fitness Executive- Rs.55,000/-
- Physical Fitness Trainer- Rs.25,000 to 30,000/-
- Associate Physical Fitness Trainer- Rs.18,000 to 20,000/-
- Personal Assistant- Rs.30,000/-
- Account Executive- Rs.30,000/-
- Data Entry Operator/Junior Assistant- Rs.20,000/-
Eligibility Criteria for BECIL Recruitment 2021 for Library Intern
Educational Qualification for BECIL Library Intern Recruitment 2021
- BLISc/MLISc/Integrated Course in Library and Information Science with minimum 55% marks.
- B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering/Information Technology/Electronics & Electrical Communications or MCA or MSC in Computer Sc/’B’ Level DOEACC or equivalent with minimum 55% marks.
Web Designer and Developer:
- B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science/Information Technology or MCA or PGDCA or equivalent from recognized University with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade and consistently good academic record. OR Bachelor of Design (B.Des) or equivalent from recognized University with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade and consistently good academic record.
- B.E./B.Tech. in Computer Science Engineering/Information Technology/Electronics & Communication Engineering with minimum 55% marks, or with CGPA of 6 or above in 10-point scale from a recognized University.
- Degree in Engineering in the relevant field with minimum 55% marks.
Fire Safety Supervisor:
- (Govt. approved Degree or Diploma) in Fire & Safety Engineering (not less than one year duration) with minimum 55% marks.
Assistant Sports & Fitness Executive:
- Graduate with Bachelor in Physical Education (B.P. Ed.) or its equivalent with at least 55% marks in the qualifying degree from a recognized University/Institute with at least 02 years of coaching experience in a University/Institute.
Physical Fitness Trainer:
- Graduate in Physical Education
Associate Physical Fitness Trainer:
- 12th Standard or Intermediate, Higher Secondary School Certificate or equivalent.
- Graduate/Post Graduate from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks.
- Graduate Degree in Finance/Account or equivalent degree from a recognized university/institution or equivalent with a minimum of 55% marks.
Data Entry Operator/Junior Assistant:
- Graduate from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks.
Age Limit for BECIL Programmer Recruitment 2021
|Name of Posts||Age Limit|
|Library Intern||Below 35 years|
|Programmer||Below 35 years|
|Web Designer and|
|Below 35 years|
|Network Engineer||Below 35 years|
|Below 35 years|
|Below 35 years|
|Fire Safety Supervisor||Below 35 years|
|Assistant Sports and|
|Below 35 years|
|Physical Fitness Trainer||45 Years|
|Personal Assistant||40 years|
|Account Executive||35 Years|
Relaxation in upper age limit is permissible in case of SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates as per Govt. of India Rules. Check the official notification link for details of the complete age details for the posts.
BECIL Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
Application fee is given below in detail and can be paid through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General – Rs.750/- (Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- OBC – Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)\
- SC/ST – Rs.450/-(Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Ex-Serviceman – Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Women – Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- EWS/PH – Rs.450/-(Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)
- TIFR Recruitment 2021 Notification Out for Administrative Officer
- Rail Wheel Plant Recruitment 2021 Notification Out for Trainee Apprentice
- OPTCL Recruitment 2021 for Notification Out for Apprentice
BECIL Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
The selection process will be as follows
- Test/ Interview
How to apply for BECIL Recruitment 2021 for Programmer
The candidates can apply as follows:
- Visit the official website becil.com
- Scroll down and click on the Careers tab
- Then click on vacancies and locate the current notification as applicable (Advt. No. 44)
- Click on view details option and go through the pdf
- Start with online registration in the careers section
- Then fill in the right details as required like Post to be applied for, Full name, DOB, Aadhaar no., PAN no., Marital status, Category, Nationality, Address details, Mobile no. and Email ID, etc.
- Also fill in all the Educational details, work experience details, Reference details (if any) etc
- Upload the required documents in prescribed format
- Make the fee payment as applicable
- Take a printout of the submitted application form for future reference
- Educational qualification mark-sheets and certificates
- Work experience certificate
- Caste certificate
- PAN Card/ Aadhaar Card
- Passport size photo
Important Links to Apply for BECIL Recruitment 2021
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) Recruitment 2020: Applications are invited for various positions like Library Intern, Programmer, Web Designer & Developer, Network Engineer, Junior Engineer, Fire Safety Supervisor, Asst. Sports and Fitness Executive and Other. This recruitment is on contractual basis for deployment in National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE), Mumbai. The last date to apply online for these positions is January 17, 2021.
|Telegram Channel||Google News|
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
A Quick FAQ to Apply for BECIL Recruitment 2021
What is the full form of BECIL in india?
Full form of BECIL is Broadcast Engineering Consultant India Limited
How many vacancies are there in BECIL Recruitment 2021?
There is a total of 21 vacancies open.
What is the qualification for BECIL Recruitment 2021 jobs?
Library Intern:- Candidates who wanted to participate for BECIL Library Intern job should have BLISc/ MLISc/ Integrated Course in Library and Information Science with minimum 55% marks.
Programmer:- Aspirants who decided to join BECIL Programmer posts should have B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering/Information Technology/Electronics & Electrical Communications or MCA or MSC in Computer Sc/’B’ Level DOEACC or equivalent with minimum 55% marks.
What is BECIL Recruitment 2021 Posts Salary?
Library Intern- Rs.25,000/-
Web Designer and Developer- Rs.40,000/-
Network Engineer- Rs.35,000 to 40,000/-
Junior Engineer – Rs.35,000 to 40,000/-
Fire Safety Supervisor- Rs.35,000 to 40,000/-
Assistant Sports & Fitness Executive- Rs.55,000/-
Physical Fitness Trainer- Rs.25,000 to 30,000/-
Associate Physical Fitness Trainer- Rs.18,000 to 20,000/-
Personal Assistant- Rs.30,000/-
Account Executive- Rs.30,000/-
Data Entry Operator/Junior Assistant- Rs.20,000/-
What is the last date to apply to BECIL Recruitment 2021?
BECIL Recruitment 2021 last date to apply is 17 January 2021.