Cantonment Board Recruitment 2021 for Chowkidar/Safaiwala/Junior Clerk – 13 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Cantonment Board invites online application form for the post of Chowkidar/Safaiwala/Wireman/Primary Assistant Teacher/Second Division Clerk/Stenographer/Medical Officer/Junior Clerk/Nurse/Assistant Teacher/Electric Lineman. There are 24 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. Candidates within the age limit of 18 to 32 years are eligible to apply for this job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at (www.canttboardrecruit.org) website. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Cantonment Board: It is a civic administration body in India under control of the Ministry of Defence. A cantonment board consists of eight elected members, three nominated military members, three ex-officio members and one representative of the district magistrate. It comprises of elected members besides ex-officio and nominated members. The board takes care of mandatory duties such as the provision of public health, water supply, sanitation, primary education, and street lighting etc.
- 1 Cantonment Board Recruitment 2021
- 2 Cantonment board recruitment 2021 selection process
- 3 How to apply for cantonment board recruitment 2021?
Cantonment Board Recruitment 2021
Cantonment Board Recruitment 2021 for Chowkidar/Safaiwala/Wireman/Primary Assistant Teacher/Second Division Clerk
Detailed Eligibility for Cantonment Board Recruitment 2021
- 7th Standard Pass.
- 7th Standard Pass.
- Must have passed SSLC. Must have passed a two years course in Electrical Trade from an Industrial Training Institute recognized by a Government resulting in National Trade Certificate (NTC) in candidate’s name.
- Must have completed one year Apprenticeship Training in any industry resulting in National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) in candidate’s name.
Primary Assistant Teacher (Marathi Medium School):
- PUC 2nd Year (Senior Secondary) with 50% marks AND Diploma in Education (D.Ed.). OR PUC 2nd Year (Senior Secondary) with 50% marks AND Bachelor Degree in Education (B.Ed.). AND
- Pass in the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) conducted by the State Government. Competence to teach through Marathi medium.
Second Division Clerk:
- PUC 2nd Year (Senior Secondary) OR 3 years Diploma and Desirable: Computer Knowledge.
- Must have passed 10+2. Must possess a Diploma Certificate in Secretarial practice / Senior shorthand and senior typing in English/commercial practice issued by Directorate of Technical Education of concerned State Govt.
- Chowkidar- 28 years
- Safaiwala – 25 to 30 years
- Wireman – 25 years
- Primary Assistant Teacher – 30 years
- Second Division Clerk – 25 years
- Stenographer – 25 years
- Chowkidar- 01 Post
- Safaiwala – 08 Posts
- Wireman – 01 Post
- Primary Assistant Teacher – 01 Post
- Second Division Clerk – 01 Post
- Stenographer – 01 Post
- Chowkidar- Rs.17000-28950/-
- Safaiwala – Rs.17000-28950/-
- Wireman – Rs.23500-47650/-
- Primary Assistant Teacher – Rs.25800-51400/-
- Second Division Clerk – Rs.21400-42000/-
- Stenographer – Rs.27650-52650/-
- India Post Office Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Despatch Rider/ Staff Car Driver
- MP High Court Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Clerk-cum Research Assistants
Cantonment board recruitment 2021 selection process
The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
- For General – Rs.300/-
- No fee for SC/ST/PWD.
Mode Of Payment:
Application should accompany a Demand Draft of Rs.300/- as a processing fee drawn in favour of the “Chief Executive Officer, Cantonment Board, Belgaum”, payable at Belgaum from Nationalised Bank only which is not refundable.
How to apply for cantonment board recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates should download the application form from official website and send the filled application form along with required documents through postal on or before 19 March 2021.
For More Details: Click here
The Chief Executive Officer,
Cantonment Board, BC No.41,
Khanapur Road, Camp,
Belagavi – 590 001 (Karnataka).