MP High Court Recruitment 2021 for Clerk-cum Research Assistants – 32 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – High Court of Madhya Pradesh (MPHC) invites job application for the post of Clerk-cum Research Assistants for 32 vacancies, candidates with the qualification of B.L are eligible to apply for this job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online by using the official website before the last date. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
MP High Court Recruitment 2021
MP High Court Recruitment 2021 for Clerk-cum Research Assistants
|Job Role||Clerk-cum Research Assistants|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Jabalpur (Madhya Pradesh)|
|Last Date||18 March 2021|
MPHC Recruitment 2021 – Detailed Eligibility:
- The candidate must be a law graduate (as on the date of appearing at interview) having a Bachelor Degree in Law (including Integrated Degree Course in Law) from any School/College/University/Institute established by law in India and recognized by the Bar Council of India for enrolment as an Advocate.
- Candidate studying in the fifth year of the Five-Year Integrated Law Course will also be eligible to apply subject to furnishing proof of acquiring Law qualification at the time of interview for Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant.
- The candidate must have basic knowledge of computer M.S. Office/Open Office/Ubuntu including retrieval of desired information from various search engines/processes such as Manupatra, SCC Online, LexisNexis and Westlaw etc.
Age Limit: 18 to 30 years
Total Vacancies: 32 Posts
- Supreme Court Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Court Assistant
- Odisha High Court Recruitment 2021 Notification Out for Assistant Section Officer
MP High Court Recruitment 2021 Selection Process :
- The selection process will be based on the written test and interview.
- The Online Examination shall be conducted by Service Provider, through the portal, website and system of Service Provider and there shall be objective multiple choice Questions wherein the candidates shall have
4 options to select the most appropriate/right answer to be given in Online Examination.
- Question paper for Online Examination shall contain 150 multiple choice objective type questions to be solved within a period of two hours (120 Minutes). There shall be negative marking for an incorrect answer
and 0.25 mark shall be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- Part-I will have Question relating to General English and General aptitude awareness including computer knowledge for 50 Marks.
- Part-II will have the Constitution of India, Indian Penal Code, 1860, Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973, Code of Civil Procedure, 1908, Limitation Act, 1963, Indian Evidence Act, 1872, including leading and/or latest case laws for 100 Marks.
- Candidates who secure 55% or above marks shall be eligible for an interview.
- Candidates who have qualified for the interview their computer proficiency test shall be taken on the same day prior to the Interview.
- They shall go under an assessment regarding basic knowledge of computer M.S. Office/Open Office/Ubuntu including retrieval of desired information from various search engines/processes such as Manupatra, SCC Online, Lexis Nexis, Westlaw etc.
- For General – Rs.922.16/-
- For portal charges – Rs.722.16/-
How to Apply MP High Court Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post through online by using official website from 26 February 2021 to 18 March 2021.
For More Details : Click here
To Apply: Click here (Link will be activated from 26 Feb 2021).