BEL Recruitment – 125 Post Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Bharat Electronics Limited invites job application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Engineers/ Officers (Trainee Engineer-I/ Project Engineer-I/Trainee Engineer-II/ Trainee Officer-I/ Project Officer-I) for 125 vacancies & 50 Graduate/Technician Apprentice vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ MBA/ MBA/ MSW/ M.HRM/Diploma in relevant field with work experience are eligible to apply for this BEL jobs. The selection process is based on academic performance/interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online before the last date. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Bharat Electronics Limited: BEL is a State-owned Aerospace and Defence company headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, and established in the year of 1954.BEL has nine factories and few regional offices across the country. It manufactures advanced electronic products for the Indian Armed Forces. BEL listed one of the nine PSU-Public Sector Units by the government of India and it has Navaratna Status. BEL factories/units presented in Bangalore (corporate head office and factory), Chennai, Panchkula (Haryana), Kotdwar (Uttarakhand), Ghaziabad (Uttar Pradesh), Pune, Hyderabad, Navi Mumbai support center, Machilipatnam(Andhra Pradesh).if you want more details about BEL you can check www.bel-india.com > About Us section.
- 1 BEL Recruitment 2020 Job Notification Details
- 2 Pay Scale (Salary) for BEL Recruitment 2020
- 3 BEL Project, Trainee Engineer, Project, Trainee Officer Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Details
- 4 BEL Recruitment 2020 Selection Process
- 5 How to Apply BEL Recruitment 2020?
- 6 Important Links to Apply for BEL Recruitment
- 7 A quick FAQ to Apply for BEL Jobs in Panchkula, Haryana
BEL Recruitment 2020 Job Notification Details
BEL announces their vacancies through the Careers section of their official site bel-india.com and also the leading Newspaper. BEL recruit the candidates on a permanent basis (BEL Probationary Engineers) and Temporary Basis(Contract Engineers). BEL also conducts the direct walk-in-interview to select qualified candidates. At present, BEL announced vacancies for Trainee Engineer, Project Engineer, Deputy Engineer, Trade Apprentice, and Trainee Officer. Eligible candidates can apply for these BEL jobs online/postal/email. Application Form can be downloaded from the BEL website (ww.bel-India.in). If you are an engineering graduate you can try for BHEL Recruitment 2020.
|Name of the Board||BEL|
|Post Name||Project Engineer, Trainee Engineer & Others|
|Last Date||25 November 2020|
BEL Recruitment 2020 Vacancies
The number of vacancies is notified in the BEL recruitment advertisement. The number of vacancies in the latest advertisement is given below.
Number of Vacancies
GEN – 16
OBC – 9
SC – 5
ST – 2
EWS – 3
SC – 8
ST – 4
EWS – 5
Pay Scale (Salary) for BEL Recruitment 2020
- Trainee Engineer-I/ Trainee Officer -I will be engaged initially for a period of ONE year which may be extended up to a maximum of THREE years (including the initial period) based on
requirement and individual performance. Candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs.25,000/-, Rs.28,000/- and Rs.31,000/- per month for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd year of contract
- Trainee Engineer-II will be engaged initially for a period of ONE year which may be extended up to a maximum of THREE years (including the initial period) based on requirement and individual
performance. Candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs.28,000/-, Rs.31,000/- and Rs. 34,000/- per month for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd year of contract respectively.
- Project Engineer-I/ Project Officer-I will be engaged initially for a period of TWO years which may be extended up to a maximum of FOUR years (including the initial period) based on
requirement and individual performance. Candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs.35,000/-, Rs.40,000/-, Rs.45,000/- and Rs.50,000/- per month for 1st, 2nd, 3rdand 4thyear
of contract respectively.
- In addition to the above, a consolidated amount of Rs.10,000/- per year will be paid towards expenses like medical insurance premium, attire allowance, stitching charges, footwear allowance, etc. The additional amount shall be paid in two installments. The first installment will be processed in the first month’s salary after joining and the second installment will be paid after completion
of 6 months from the date of joining.
BEL Project, Trainee Engineer, Project, Trainee Officer Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification BEL Recruitment
BEL recruitment is done to recruit candidates for a very specific purpose in the specialised departments. The educational requirement for different positions are as follows.
|Post & Code||Educational Qualification||Post-Qualification Experience|
|Project Engineer||Regular (Full Time) B.E./B.Tech (Computer Science) with First Class for General / OBC / EWS candidates & Pass Class for SC/ST/PwD Candidates.||2 years of post-qualification experience is required|
|Project Engineer-I||Bachelor of Engineering (BE)/ Bachelor of Technology (BTech) degree in Civil/Electrical/EEE/Mechanical. Relaxation is provided to some reserved categories.||2 years of post-qualification experience is required|
|Trainee Engineer||Full-time First Class Engineering degree in Computer Science. Relaxation is provided to certain reserved categories.||Freshers can apply.|
Age Limit BEL Recruitment
The age limit for each notified position is different and it is mentioned in the notification. The maximum age limit for the junior entry-level positions is twenty-five years and for senior positions is 28 years. The position-wise upper age limit is summarised below.
|Post||Maximum Age( as on 1 Sep 2020)|
|Trainee Engineer||25 years|
|Project Engineer||28 years|
There is relaxation provided to the reserve category candidates in the following manner.
|Other Backward Classes||3 years|
|Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|Persons with Disability (PwD) having a minimum 40% disability||10 years|
Only Indians can apply for these positions and no application from others will be entertained.
BEL Recruitment 2020 Selection Process
The BEL has minimised the selection process in terms of time and manpower engaged. BEL selection process involves the following phases.
- Scrutiny of Applications
- Written Exam(for some posts)
- Personal Interview
The details of each phase are given below.
Stage 1. The candidates need to send their application for the position of Management Trainees. The candidates need to apply online in the prescribed BEL 2020 application format.
BEL 2020 recruitment application requires the following information. The Application requires basic personal information, academic information and the record of previous employment (if any).
Stage 2. The BEL will shortlist the candidates based on their academic record and previous experience. The shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview. The BEL will inform the shortlisted candidates for the date and time of the interview.
No TA/DA will be provided to the candidate for the interview. The candidates will be informed about the interview through the email and mobile number provided in the BEL recruitment application form.
The candidates need to carry all the original certificates and one self-attested copy of the same at the time of interview. All the certificates will be physically verified at the time of interview.
List of Documents to be produced at the time of Interview in Original and one self-attested copy for verification
- SSLC Mark Sheet (Age Proof)
- Provisional/Original CA/ICWA (Intermediate) Certificate
- SC/ST/OBC/PWD Certificate (if applicable)
- Aadhar Card/PAN Card
- No objection certificate (If Employed)
The candidates need to appear in the interview as per the given schedule. After the interview, the final selection result will be published online.
Stage 3. BEL result will be declared after the personal interviews and the candidates will be either join the organization or will be sent for the training.
- UPSC CGS Recruitment 2020 Notification Out for 40 Vacancies
- OFDC Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 146 Accounts Asst, LDA & Other Posts
- IBPS Specialist Officer X Recruitment Notification out for 647 Specialist Officers
How to Apply BEL Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can register in the apprentice portal ( http://www.mhrdnats.gov.in/) and search and apply for BEL Establishment latest by 23 November 2020.
Important Instruction for BEL Recruitment
Candidates who are applying for the various post should come for the selection to the venue notified to them, as per the given schedule and bring the following ORIGINAL certificates.
- Filled in Biodata form (to be downloaded from bel-india.com/careers)
- Class X certificate as proof of Date of Birth,
- B.Tech./B.E./M.Sc./M.E./M.Tech Degree certificate or Provisional Degree certificate, clearly mentioning the class obtained in the Degree & Discipline.
- Experience certificates, clearly mentioning the duration of the experience.
- SC/ST/OBC/PWD category certificate, in the prescribed formats
- A set of photocopies of the above certificates and 2 recent passport size photographs are also required.
- No traveling expenses will be payable for attending the selection.
There are some important Guidelines issued by BEL. All candidates have to keep these guidelines in mind while going for BEL Recruitment:
- Only Indian nationals can apply
- BEL authority can reject any form at any stage of the selection process
Candidates who will not bring their original degree and other required documents in Personal Interview will be disqualified.
Important Guidelines for BEL Recruitment
There are some important guidelines for all the candidates applying for BEL Recruitment process is as follow:
- Candidates, who are employed in public sector undertakings will have to produce a ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of the interview.
- Candidates presently working with government organizations/ PSUs as well as internal candidates should have a minimum one year of experience. The candidate should indicate their organization depicting their position to the company.
- Candidates have to produce all the original certificates along with two passport photographs. They have to submit a copy of their educational/ caste/ experience certificates at the time of the selection process.
- Candidates called for interview will be paid for their fares on the production of actual bills.
- BEL reserves the right to disqualify any candidate at any stage of the BEL Recruitment process.
- In the case of any discrepancy, candidates can contact the Bharat Electronics Limited tollfree no. i.e. 18001801122.
Important Links to Apply for BEL Recruitment
You can find all important links (Detailed BEL notification 2020, Official Website, etc.) to apply for Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Recruitment 2020. Before filling the online application form for BEL Recruitment 2020, We suggest interested candidates read official BEL notification before filing an application form for Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Recruitment 2020.
|Download BEL Notification in PDF Format||Click here|
|Apply online||Click here|
|Additional reference documents, if any.||N/A|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Facebook||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
A quick FAQ to Apply for BEL Jobs in Panchkula, Haryana
Who can apply BEL Vacancies?
Ans.Candidates who completed B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ MBA/ MBA/ MSW/ M.HRM/Diploma are eligible to apply for this job.
What all are the vacancies available at BEL?
At present, BEL announced vacancies for Project/Trainee Engineers & Officers & Graduate/Technician Apprentice.
How to apply for BEL Recruitment?
All eligible candidates can apply online before the last date.
What is the full form of BEL in india?
Full form of BEL is Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL).