WEBCSC Recruitment 2021 for Assistant/Supervisor – 24 Posts Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – West Bengal Co-operative Service Commission invites online application from the eligible candidates for the post of Assistant/Junior Assistant/Senior Assistant/Accounts Assistant/Supervisor for 24 vacancies. Candidates with the educational background of Madyamik/B.Tech/B.Com/Graduate/Diploma are eligible to apply for these jobs. The selection process is based on the online examination, interview/ viva voce test. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at the WEBCSC website (www.webcsc.org) on or before 11 March 2021. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
WEBCSC Recruitment 2021 Details
Detailed Eligibility for WEBCSC Recruitment 2021
- Higher Secondary or equivalent from any recognised Board. Diploma /Certificate course in Computer with knowledge in Tally.
- Minimum 65% marks in H.S.or equivalent or Minimum 60% marks in Graduation. Basic Computer Knowledge.
- Graduate from any recognised University. Basic Computer Knowledge.
- B.Com from any recognized University with regular course. Diploma /Certificate course in Computer with knowledge in Tally.
- Commerce Graduate. Working Knowledge in Computer Application.
- Madyamik Pass or equivalent. Basic Computer Knowledge.
Junior Assistant :
- B.Tech / Hons Graduate in any Discipline preferably B.com Hons. Basic Knowledge in Computer/MS Office. Experience of 3years in Banking Service.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2021): 18 years
Upper age limit:
- For UR/UR (EC) – 40 years
- For SC/ST/OBC-A & B – 45 years
Post Wise Vacancies: Total – 24 Posts
- Assistant – 6 Posts
- Junior Assistant – 2 Posts
- Assistant Grade-I – 6 Posts
- Senior Assistant – 3 Posts
- Account Assistant – 2 Posts
- Supervisor – 3 Posts
- Junior Assistant – 2 Posts
- Assistant – Rs.22100/-
- Junior Assistant – Rs.20668/-
- Assistant Grade-I – Rs.17866/-
- Senior Assistant – Rs.29458/-
- Account Assistant – Rs.25924/-
- Supervisor – Rs.12683/-
- Junior Assistant – Rs.30288/-
- SPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Scientific Officer
- Cantonment Board Recruitment 2021 Notification out for Chowkidar/Safaiwala/Junior Clerk
WEBCSC Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- Selection will be based on the On-line examination, which will consist of two papers and an interview/viva-voce test
Candidates for all post codes will have to appear ON-LINE EXAMINATION, which will consist of one paper as follows; PAPER-I 150 no.s of MCQ type questions [Consisting of five subjects- (i) Quantitative Aptitude (ii) Test of Reasoning (iii) General Awareness (iv) English (v) Bengali. There will be negative marking @ 1:4. Full Marks: 150; Duration- 2 hours. Candidates will be called for Interview / Viva-voce Test on the basis of marks obtained in PAPER –I .
- Candidates will also have to appear in Practical Test in Basic Computer Knowledge (50 marks and qualifying in nature).
- Candidates will be called for interview/viva voce test (of 15 marks) as per merit list prepared on the basis of the results of the On-Line MCQ examination.
Examination & Processing Fees:
- UR/ UR (EC)/ UR (PWD)/ OBC/ OBC-A, B (EC) – Rs.650 (Exam fee – Rs.400 & Processing fee – Rs.250)
- SC/ SC (EC)/ ST/ ST (EC) – Rs.250 (Processing fee – Rs.250)
Mode of Payment: Through payment gateway by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/VISA/ Facility Service (Service charges Rs.15/-)
How to Apply for WEBCSC Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at the WEBCSC website (www.webcsc.org) on or before 11 March 2021.