Sub-Divisional ASHA Karmi Recruitment 2022: Accredited Social Health Activist (ASHA) has declared a notification for Sub-Divisional ASHA Karmi Posts. Interested & eligible candidates can Apply Offline through official website www.uttardinajpur.gov.in on or before 31/01/2022. For any kind of detailed information regarding academic qualification for Sub-Divisional ASHA Karmi, pay scale for Sub-Divisional ASHA Karmi, mode of application for Sub-Divisional ASHA Karmi, last date of application for Sub-Divisional ASHA Karmi, selection process for Sub-Divisional ASHA Karmi, how to Apply for Sub-Divisional ASHA Karmi are mentioned below ….
Sub-Divisional ASHA Karmi Recruitment 2022 apply soon
|Accredited Social Health Activist (ASHA)
|Sub-Divisional ASHA Karmi
Eligibility Criteria For ASHA Sub-Divisional ASHA Karmi Offline Recruitment 2022 – Apply Offline for 226 Posts
Academic Qualification for Sub-Divisional ASHA Karmi: Candidate’s must have complete a 10th Pass for Asha Karmi Posts.
Age Limit for Sub-Divisional ASHA Karmi: Candidates age should be minimum 30 years and maximum 40 years. And minimum 22 years for SC/ ST.
Application Fee for Sub-Divisional ASHA Karmi: Candidates application process will be complete after pay application fee. Application Fee as per official notification for General candidates and also for SC/ ST/ PwD/ ESM category candidates. Payment will be done through Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card.
How to Apply Offline for ASHA Sub-Divisional ASHA Karmi Recruitment 2022 – Apply Offline for 226 Posts
- Interested and eligible candidates can Apply as per prescribed application format through official website www.uttardinajpur.gov.in and submit application before 31/01/2022. Before submit application form through Offline, candidates must be go through the Application Registration, Payment of Fees and Photograph, Signature & Left Thumb Impression scan and upload. Candidates only apply through Offline, no other mode of submission of application will be accepted. Application form may be sent by speed/ registered post with AD before closing date. Heading “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ASHA” on the envelope and addressed as given below:-
“The Member Secretary, ASHA Selection Committee, Office of the Block Development Officer,…………….Block, P.O. ………………, Dist-Uttar Dinajpur, West Bengal, Pin-……………..”
Sub-Divisional ASHA Karmi Recruitment 2022 Important Dates:
- Starting Date for Offline Applicants – 30/12/2021
- Last Date for Offline Application – 31/01/2022
Sub-Divisional ASHA Karmi Recruitment 2022 Important Link:
- For Official Notification for Sub-Divisional ASHA Karmi
- For Apply Offline for Sub-Divisional ASHA Karmi
- For Official Website for Sub-Divisional ASHA Karmi
A Disclaimer: Applicants, who are going to Apply Offline before 31/01/2022 for the ASHA Sub-Divisional ASHA Karmi posts, requested to follow Official Notification thoroughly for details information about post wise vacancy, mode of application, pay scale, age limit etc.